Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared (1737 Views)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by Bootycall26(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
I'm still a single guy @ 30yrs. Am scared embarassed
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by HungerBAD: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
It's okay.

Marriage is not a competition. It is better you get married to the right person,at the right time no matter your age then,than to rush into something you will regret later Ala Teeblizz and Tiwa .

At 30,I personally feel you should not put any kind of pressure on yourself.

Enjoy life in a harmless way,make something out of it,and trust me there are a Million Single women out there looking for a Mr Right.

Take your time to make a wise choice.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by bizgenius1: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
And wbag exactly are u scared of?? Is it that girls don't give u attention or u can't maintain a relationship for long or what exactly
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dnt be scared, just keep prayin. Am sure the right lady for you will come 1day.

smiley
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by jozee8: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
bizgenius1:
And wbag exactly are u scared of?? Is it that girls don't give u attention or u can't maintain a relationship for long or what exactly

pls epp me, i can't maintain a relationship for long.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by jamalnation(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
It is better to be single than being with the wrong person.. Dont worry the right person will soon come knocking
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by bizgenius1: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
jozee8:

And why is that exactly.. Is it that u end up breaking up for flimsy reason or u gt tired of it fast or they breakup most times?

Also are u friends with any before u guys start the relationship are u open n free with each other... Was most of the breakup money related or how can u describe many of it??
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by David25(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Scared? the only thing you be scared of is being broke!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by timijoseph01(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ur moniker says alot

1 Like

Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by Bootycall26(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
It's okay.

Marriage is not a competition. It is better you get married to the right person,at the right time no matter your age then,than to rush into something you will regret later Ala Teeblizz and Tiwa .

At 30,I personally feel you should not put any kind of pressure on yourself.

Enjoy life in a harmless way,make something out of it,and trust me there are a Million Single women out there looking for a Mr Right.

Take your time to make a wise choice.
Thanks.
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by jozee8: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
bizgenius1:

And why is that exactly.. Is it that u end up breaking up for flimsy reason or u gt tired of it fast or they breakup most times?

Also are u friends with any before u guys start the relationship are u open n free with each other... Was most of the breakup money related or how can u describe many of it??
let me say flimsy reasons, + most atimes they brake. but worthy of note is that Patience has never been my strongest aset. which am working on it right now

1 Like

Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by boxer022(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
My brother I don't know why you are complaining about your age and marital status. You say you are 30 and single and still scared. Well I am 32 and single and not scared.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by MicroBox: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
What about 35 and still single?
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by idu1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
I guess you dont ve money undecided
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by kateskitty(f): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Linda what's her name is still single @ 30+. No big deal bro. Provided you have a plan for your life, with time girls will be coming for your d!ck grin and wallet cry
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by UyiIredia(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2016
Bootycall26:

No need to be scared. I'm sure there are many other aaingle men and women at 30. You will marry in good time.
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by GoldenJAT(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2016
1 very bitter truth.... find out about ur sexuality.. and if everything is in order.. cease worrying and work on urself, For how long will u continue As u are?? that should definitely answer d question about what u want.
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by Natotogokillme: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
I hope you're fucking sha?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Cuz you prefer bootycall grin
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by Raalsalghul: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2016
David25:
Scared? the only thing you be scared of is being broke!
Right on!
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by Thoughty2(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
A Guy, scared of what. Go and ask our brothers in the east how they've just started enjoying life at this age. Just pursue your dreams, become a better person and don't be occupied with fear of remaining single. If you know the amount of girls praying that you will take them as your wife you won't even bother yourself at all.
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by ivyT(f): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
SINGLE

Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by arinolaa(f): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Are you sure you havent used the babe you were suppose to marry to do girlfriend?
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by Sunnypar(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
jozee8:

Your problem is commitment or you see them as mere sex objects. Start by erasing every wrong notuo about women in your head.

1 Like

Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by jorion(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Guy, you are in third heaven. Get a baby mama if you're scared of not having kids. What would you possibly be going into marriage for if you haven't found someone compatible
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bootycall26:
*Stop being a bootycall an get some self respect!! grin
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by yemmit90: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bootycall26:

You should be worry more about money man(which i'm sure you dont have enough) and not girlfriend. Face the reality man.

No woman take 30yrs plus broke men serious, not even the desperate ones. They believe at this age, you must have at least achieved some tangible things in life, so failure to meet up with this standard will automatically disqualified you as a potential husband.
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by jozee8: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sunnypar:
Your problem is commitment or you see them as mere sex objects. Start by erasing every wrong notuo about women in your head.

then i think it should b commitment rather than seeing them as sex object. purely trust issues
Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by vicstar(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bootycall26:

u complain of being single and yo moniker is bootycall undecided

Re: I'm Still A Single Guy @ 30yrs. Am Scared by 9ja4show: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Just 30 and you are complaining ? What about an average girl that is 30 and living life to the fullest ; has she died?

Is it.that girls don't like you or you are not a nice person? Cant you keep a relationship?

I have a girlfriend and I feel I am married already cos she brings me same joy marriage brings, it's just a celebration/party...nothing special

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious :see Crazy Responds A Guy Gave To His Friend On Whatsapp (screenshot) / Guys Stop Doing This (picture) / How I Smashed My Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.