Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 (60774 Views)

Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by oladrogo(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2016
THE TRUTH IS HIDDEN , NO ONE 2 TESTIFY 2 HIS CLAIMS AND WOMEN ARE GOOD AT MAKING UP STORIES 2 B JUSTIFIED . JUST MOVE ON BRO IT CAN BE PAINFUL AT TIMES. TUNJI NO CHEAT THE MAIN REASON WAS THE NEW BABY MAMA .
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by moshould(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Wow! I dey feel u, my hip hop brotha....not too many pple know that lines....( All birds) ama rob this niggaz and ama take all birds, but that ain't with d talk, cos d talk is all words...I love hip hop bro..
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by MarryMeee: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2016
onyekachee:
I thought they have legalised their divorce,why then is he still wearing their wedding ring
Don't you know that if you "do not have a care in the world" you will continue to wear your wedding ring after divorce? grin You need to understand one thing, if a marriage falls apart its a woman who suffers and never the man. This is what this African reporter (obviously male) is desparately trying to portray with this article grin
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Shym3xx:
Oi sukkot, Mr. £50, why ya nyggah dancing like a crippled and slobbering slowpoke, my nyggah? grin

I'm happy for the nyggah tho...not too my nyggahs survive the wrath of an ungrateful scorned woman in one piece. And those who do, take years from recover from it.

My nyggah, stay focused like DJ Khaled said and what doesn't break you will only make you stronger.

Sky is the limit and you know that you can have what you want, be what you want, have what you want, be what you want~~~~Notorious B.I.G.

Your favorite hero is gone..
Ali the greatest
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by MarryMeee: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2016
oladrogo:
THE TRUTH IS HIDDEN , NO ONE 2 TESTIFY 2 HIS CLAIMS AND WOMEN ARE GOOD AT MAKING UP STORIES 2 B JUSTIFIED . JUST MOVE ON BRO IT CAN BE PAINFUL AT TIMES. TUNJI NO CHEAT THE MAIN REASON WAS THE NEW BABY MAMA .
if women are good at making up stories why was he trying to kill himself? undecided

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by MarryMeee: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2016
Shym3xx:

I'm happy for the nyggah tho...not too my nyggahs survive the wrath of an ungrateful scorned woman in one piece. And those who do, take years from recover from it.

ungrateful scorned woman who was busy trying to get signed with Roc Nation while he was busy trying to kill himself? grin Oh okay

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by MarryMeee: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2016
prinsam30:
has he finally recovered from his trauma
yes and he still wearing his wedding ring to prove it grin
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by oshiokpu(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Thank God he's getting his life back.Check my signature
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by Mrstann: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2016
famobaba:

http://expressng.com/2016/06/tiwa-savages-ex-hubby-tee-billz-hangs-out-at-popular-bar/

Life goes on Tee-billz... We've gat better ladies outer than Tiwa. D good part is "You've gat kids"
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by gfullmoon(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2016
This guy truly dey barb three times in a week.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by prinsam30: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2016
MarryMeee:
yes and he still wearing his wedding ring to prove it grin

Oh! I see, thanks for the info
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by lollmaolol(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2016
onyekachee:
I thought they have legalised their divorce,why then is he still wearing their wedding ring

The Gold digger can't let go of the Gold ring, what's the essense of being brilliant and lazy? He got the brain but not innovative.
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by onilpee: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2016
Tee bliz calling edible catering #lolzzzz
Father of many nationsssssss.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by ideylaff: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
I guess dats an old pic. b4 their controversy me think

Exactly. Churchills bar does not not look anywhere close to that picture
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by femolala001(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2016
onyekachee:
This pix is an old pix of him..

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by oladrogo(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=MarryMeee post=46256520] if women are good at making up stories why was he trying to kill himself? undecided do you knw what it means 4 u spending most of ur earning 2 bring somebody out of gutter and the person turn against u after suces ?
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by Revolva(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Ummm make enuff strippers de there o
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by sukkot: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Yes, his barber is sick. I wish I could have access to my barber that often lol.

You have to book an appointment two days before with the Fvcking barber I have got Yano? Loool. That is why living anywhere that there aren't too many black people is problematic.
yeah i hear ya. better yet learn how to cut ya own hair. i cut mine. got tired of going to the barber 2 years ago and decided to invest in a clipper and a detailer. now i cut my own hair better than any barber could and i know what i want so i dont have to explain it to myself like how you have to explain to barbers lolz
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by Shym3xx: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
yeah i hear ya. better yet learn how to cut ya own hair. i cut mine. got tired of going to the barber 2 years ago and decided to invest in a clipper and a detailer. now i cut my own hair better than any barber could and i know what i want so i dont have to explain it to myself like how you have to explain to barbers lolz

Lol.

I can't give myself a top fade. And the barber is super nice as well.

I'm thinking about growing locks soon...with that, I won't need a barber and I can always give myself a nice shape-up every three days like I used to do when I had cornrows.
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by sukkot: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

I can't give myself a top fade. And the barber is super nice as well.

I'm thinking about growing locks soon...with that, I won't need a barber and I can always give myself a nice shape-up every three days like I used to do when I had cornrows.
Bro its real easy trust me. i aint had to go see a barber in 2 years and i always look sharp. my beard game is real nice. lined up and errthang. grin
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by Shym3xx: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
Bro its real easy trust me. i aint had to go see a barber in 2 years and i always look sharp. my beard game is real nice. lined up and errthang. grin

Lool.

How are you going to do shade, esp at the back of ya head, and make the level rhyme? You know you can't do that yourself unless you don't mind walking around with bald patches at the back of ya head looool.

Also, my hair is wavy and you can never cut that type of hair the way barbers do.

I agree with shape-up - you can always do that easily albeit it won't be as sharp unless you want to mess up ya hairline.
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by sukkot: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lool.

How are you going to do shade, esp at the back of ya head, and make the level rhyme? You know you can't do that yourself unless you don't mind walking around with bald patches at the back of ya head looool.

Also, my hair is wavy and you can never cut that type of hair the way barbers do.

I agree with shape-up - you can always do that easily albeit it won't be as sharp unless you want to mess up ya hairline.
real easy with practice. i watched several youtube videos before i started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68gtKspm1EE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by Shym3xx: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
real easy with practice. i watched several youtube videos before i started.

Lmao. Darn! You're even more Ijebu than me - it must be the Egba admixture that I've loool. Where yetseyi at? - I've found a perfect Ijebu nyggah for you. grin

I like the economics but as you can see from the video you posted, the shape-up isn't that sharp and even from the video, it's obvious that the fade is rubbish. You can't compare his haircut to what you'll get from a decent barber.

Bruddah, you know nothing makes 'em chics get more moist than a sharp shape-up, with fresh haircut. They fall in love as they rub ya head lol. grin

Anyway, how come you never paid homage to King Muhammad Ali the GOAT and my hero? undecided
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by sukkot: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao. Darn! You're even more Ijebu than me - it must be the Egba admixture that I've loool. Where yetseyi at? - I've found a perfect Ijebu nyggah for you. grin

I like the economics but as you can see from the video you posted, the shape-up isn't that sharp and even from the video, it's obvious that the fade is rubbish. You can't compare his haircut to what you'll get from a decent barber.

Bruddah, you know nothing makes 'em chics get more moist than a sharp shape-up, with fresh haircut. They fall in love as they rub ya head lol. grin

Anyway, how come you never paid homage to King Muhammad Ali the GOAT and my hero? undecided
my internet connection wasnt letting me get on nairaland and several other sites for 2 days. it only let me go on youtube. very weird. turns out all i had to do was reboot the router and it started working perfectly this afternoon so by the time i came on the legend had being dead for a whole day plus and frontpage had refreshed that news back to the backwater archives / vault of NL history only to assault us with news of lepacious bose and flavour and tubaba and the other degenerates they parade around as celebrities * sigh *
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by Shym3xx: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
my internet connection wasnt letting me get on nairaland and several other sites for 2 days. it only let me go on youtube. very weird. turns out all i had to do was reboot the router and it started working perfectly this afternoon so by the time i came on the legend had being dead for a whole day plus and frontpage had refreshed that news back to the backwater archives / vault of NL history only to assault us with news of lepacious bose and flavour and tubaba and the other degenerates they parade around as celebrities * sigh *

Loool. They most likely banned ya IP. Whose chic did you steal for them to block ya IP, after banning you needlessly for a month? I'm sure you know ya IP changes automatically once you reboot ya router, hence it's working now, no? grin

Lmao @ regenerates. 99% of these reprobates they parade as naij celebrities have zero talent, zero principles, and they stand for nothing. These clowns just love shoving their inconsequential stories and their supposed "wealth" they acquired by robbing sheeple who don't know better down own throats loool.

Anyway, it isn't too late to pay homage...what's ya greatest Muhammad Ali story and how he impacted ya consciousness? Too bad one of my greatest heroes is gone and I never met him. Ali, Malcolm X, and Steve Biko - the three most influential people in my life and three people I studied with utmost zeal. Not forgetting the grandmaster teacher: Prof. John Henrik Clarke...that nyggah, Tupac...and my pops' hero, the great Awolowo.

Hopefully, I'll get to meet Nas and have a chat with him one day. Saw him during the "Distant Relatives" tour, but couldn't get close to him cos of the knuckleheads who're security guards. Funny enough, my ex met him and got the opportunity to take a few pictures with him during the London Olympics at some impromptu party organised for the US basketball team by Swiss Beats in Camden. Shyte, I was jealous as fvck and ol'girl used to taunt me with those pictures lool. Nasty Nas the king.

So, since you're looking for an Ijebu chic. What do you think about Yetseyi? Let me know the 411 cos I can make it happen. She's a nice/beautiful Christian and her body is crazy like an Ijebu chic's body is meant to be. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by sukkot: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. They most likely banned ya IP. Whose chic did you steal for them to block ya IP, after banning you needlessly for a month? I'm sure you know ya IP changes automatically once you reboot ya router, hence it's working now, no? grin

Lmao @ regenerates. 99% of these reprobates they parade as naij celebrities have zero talent, zero principles, and they stand for nothing. These clowns just love shoving their inconsequential stories and their supposed "wealth" they acquired by robbing sheeple who don't know better down own throats loool.

Anyway, it isn't too late to pay homage...what's ya greatest Muhammad Ali story and how he impacted ya consciousness? Too bad one of my greatest heroes is gone and I never met him. Ali, Malcolm X, and Steve Biko - the three most influential people in my life and three people I studied with utmost zeal. Not forgetting the grandmaster teacher: Prof. John Henrik Clarke...that nyggah, Tupac...and my pops' hero, the great Awolowo.

Hopefully, I'll get to meet Nas and have a chat with him one day. Saw him during the "Distant Relatives" tour, but couldn't get close to him cos of the knuckleheads who're security guards. Funny enough, my ex met him and got the opportunity to take a few pictures with him during the London Olympics at some impromptu party organised for the US basketball team by Swiss Beats in Camden. Shyte, I was jealous as fvck and ol'girl used to taunt me with those pictures lool. Nasty Nas the king.

So, since you're looking for an Ijebu chic. What do you think about Yetseyi? Let me know the 411 cos I can make it happen. She's a nice/beautiful Christian and her body is crazy like an Ijebu chic's body is meant to be. grin lipsrsealed
its a good question. hmmmm. does he have any stories ? i just enjoying watching his interviews becuz he a funny, eloquent, witty and quick on his feet orator. but if you want to count knocking out many crackers as a story then i will say thats my greatest story of his. knocking crackaz out in the ring lmaooooooo. hmm who is Yetseyi ? I hope she aint no minor bruv lol. post her pinshure lets see what she working with grin
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by yetseyi(f): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Where yetseyi at? -

Shymexx my troublesome Ijebu brother.Hope you know you are troublesome. I saw 4mentions and I was wondering...

Happy weekend bro.
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by Shym3xx: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
yetseyi:

Shymexx my troublesome Ijebu brother.Hope you know you are troublesome. I saw 4mentions and I was wondering...

Happy weekend bro.

Lol. Happy weekend, sis.

I'm not troublesome, I spread love the Brooklyn way. tongue

I see you've been running from me since I told you not to let the bitter women on this forum subconsciously corrupt ya virtuousness lol. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce you to my Ijebu big bro, sukkot. He's a Lagos Ijebu guy as well, but from Ikorodu. wink
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by sukkot: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Happy weekend, sis.

I see you've been running from me since I told you not to let the bitter women on this forum subconsciously corrupt ya virtuousness lol. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce you to my Ijebu big bro, sukkot. He's a Lagos Ijebu guy as well, but from Ikorodu. wink
yeah let the gyal dem no say ijebu run tinz pon diz side of the atlantic rasta. we outchea cheesy grin
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by yetseyi(f): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Happy weekend, sis.

Hahaha not exactly, you switched monikers again(you have too many variants of your I.D)and I follow just one. I hardly see your posts and the one I think I saw was somewhere in TV/movies/music (not really sure where) and I do more of reading most times. You should know I still stand by what I said then. grin

Pleased to meet your friend.
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by sukkot: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
yetseyi:

Hahaha not exactly, you switched monikers again(you have too many variants of your I.D)and I follow just one. I hardly see your posts and the one I think I saw was somewhere in TV/movies/music (not really sure where) and I do more of reading most times. You should know I still stand by what I said then. grin

Pleased to meet your friend.

The pleasure is all mine, sweetheart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.