Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " (1670 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / VP Osinbajo Blasts Nigerian Police, Judges For Unlawful Detention Of Suspects / Ayo Fayose Attacks Pres. Buhari Over Raid On Ffk's House By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by Tbillz(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
TYRANNY: Day 24 since the rogue regime of Buhari detained Femi Fani Kayode without trial. Nigerians react
Source: https:///vkRljUqVfz

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by scribble: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Femi and his cohorts ate the money given them by PDP to campaign

He should rot in jail

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Buhari is a beast
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by Topleague(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
all the yam eater can die in detention i dont care, let them vomit all they have eaten
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by blazetitov: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
The party and its members have not learnt anything from the last defeat by APC. How they come out to defend a fantastically corrupt person without shame is shocking. FFK should rot in jail. He is a serial thief. Corrupt PDP gave him soft landing from the aviation fraud case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by lordizak(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
in the Justice must prevail.
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by tuniski: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
blazetitov:
The party and its members have not learnt anything from the last defeat by APC. How they come out to defend a fantastically corrupt person without shame is shocking. FFK should rot in jail. He is a serial thief. Corrupt PDP give him soft landing from the aviation fraud case.
And buhari. Is the president of a fantastically corrupt nation abi? Yeye perhaps is certificate issue is why David Cameron referred to him as president of a fantastically corrupt nation. Afterall, the cambridge exam body is in UK so they know!
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by Donclaracuzo: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
blazetitov:
The party and its members have not learnt anything from the last defeat by APC. How they come out to defend a fantastically corrupt person without shame is shocking. FFK should rot in jail. He is a serial thief. Corrupt PDP give him soft landing from the aviation fraud case.

How does party fund concern federal govt. Let them Probe kowa fund too!
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by greatiyk4u(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
tuniski:

And buhari. Is the president of a fantastically corrupt nation abi? Yeye perhaps is certificate issue is why David Cameron referred to him as president of a fantastically corrupt nation. Afterall, the cambridge exam body is in UK so they know!

E pain this one

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by comrChris(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
many ignoramus on Nairaland,the writeup said detained WITHOUT TRIAL, wondering what is difficult to comprehend there or is comprehension naturally our problem in this country..

in as much l support this corruption fight its an abuse of human right to detain somebody without trial..

these people that are yet to be tried are still innocent until they are proven guilty by competent court of jurisdiction
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by blazetitov: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Donclaracuzo:

How does party fund concern federal govt. Let them Probe kowa fund too!

So funds from CBN and OFNSA are party funds, abi? We don enter am for this country with warped thinking like yours.
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by kuuljay(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
blazetitov:

So funds from CBN and OFNSA are party funds, abi? We don enter am for this country with warped thinking like yours.
most of these IPOB/ Wailers are half literates staying in shops their reasoning is something else,one swore the NDA is 10 times well armed than the Nigerian army surprisingly I was in enugu few days ago and I confirmed the same thinking of these guys grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by Donclaracuzo: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
blazetitov:

So, PDP campaign money generated from the fund raising that took place around Jan 2015 is now from the office of the NSA and CBN. Quoting FFK, "My team and I prepared the budget and it was
approved. Rather than collect cash, for security
reasons and the purposes of accountability I was
advised by the Director of Finance to open a bank
account for this purpose, which I did. The funds
were paid into that account in installments at the
beginning of last year by the Director of Finance
and each deposit was authorized and approved
by the Presidential Advisor to the PCO, Chief Tony
Anenih.
The account that they used to transfer the money
to me was a private company account which was
owned or under the control of the Director of
Finance. It was the same company and account
that was used to send money to all the other
Directors of the PCO and the Zonal Directors,
State Directors and all our PDP governorship and
legislative candidates during the various
campaigns. "
Beside, ur likes are not informed with the current political situations in the country
and it is displaying itself in action.
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by Donclaracuzo: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
kuuljay:
most of these IPOB/ Wailers are half literates staying in shops their reasoning is something else,one swore the NDA is 10 times well armed than the Nigerian army surprisingly I was in enugu few days ago and I confirmed the same thinking of these guys grin grin grin

The gullible Yoruba Youths see the March 28,2015
Presidential Election as a contest between ndi Igbo and Ooni of Ife and
the Yoruba race entirely. The Igbos are highly intelligent people that will feel insulted to measure the size of scrotum with a gbegiri eating tout from ogbomosho claiming to have visited enugu while he is somewhere in ilaje, competing with Papa Nana and Mama Nana on root matters. I no blame u!
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by paschu: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
blazetitov:

How do you know the fund was from CBN? Has it been proven? Has EFCC and SR suddenly become a law court? Had the dude they are detaining illegally ever worked at CBN? Please use your brain for once if you have any.
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by Businessideas: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hilarious and very harsh replies from Nigerians. PDP=cbn vault raiders =NDA avengers =Ipob= 5% crew #nigeriauniteagainstyameaters
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by Businessideas: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Donclaracuzo:

the Yoruba race entirely. The Igbos are highly intelligent people that will feel insulted to measure the size of scrotum with a gbegiri eating tout from ogbomosho claiming to have visited enugu while he is somewhere in ilaje, competing with Papa Nana and Mama Nana on root matters. I no blame u!
See raw anger.Just tell him that he's wrong and that your ipob/ND avengers group can defeat the Nigerian army with their illiterate untrained militants.
You are so angry that your candidate who opened the cbn vault for every thief in pdp lost to President Buhari. The election is gone and if election is done today, your candidate will still lose.
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by sunmike065(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
comrChris:
many ignoramus on Nairaland,the writeup said detained WITHOUT TRIAL, wondering what is difficult to comprehend there or is comprehension naturally our problem in this country..

in as much l support this corruption fight its an abuse of human right to detain somebody without trial..

these people that are yet to be tried are still innocent until they are proven guilty by competent court of jurisdiction

bro I want you to enlighten me on how EFCC detain him unlawfully because as far as I know EFCC secure an order from court b4 detaining him... so how is that illegal pls??
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by blazetitov: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
paschu:

How do you know the fund was from CBN? Has it been proven? Has EFCC and SR suddenly become a law court? Had the dude they are detaining illegally ever worked at CBN? Please use your brain for once if you have any.

Don't be silly. Are you an alien? Or you just coming from the moon. You need to remove your brain from under your footmat. FFK has not even denied receipt only that he didn't know the source of such funds but poor people like you who didn't get a kobo come online to defend rogues. Go to EFCC and release him yourself. Go release your saviour and saint.
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by sunmike065(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
how is it unlawful when it is known to many of us that EFCC secured a detained warrant from court b4 holding him in their custody.... does it mean d process of securing a warrant in the court of law is now illegal and unlawful ??
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by blazetitov: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Donclaracuzo:

So, PDP campaign money generated from the fund raising that took place around Jan 2015 is now from the office of the NSA and CBN. Quoting FFK, "My team and I prepared the budget and it was
approved. Rather than collect cash, for security
reasons and the purposes of accountability I was
advised by the Director of Finance to open a bank
account for this purpose, which I did. The funds
were paid into that account in installments at the
beginning of last year by the Director of Finance
and each deposit was authorized and approved
by the Presidential Advisor to the PCO, Chief Tony
Anenih.
The account that they used to transfer the money
to me was a private company account which was
owned or under the control of the Director of
Finance. It was the same company and account
that was used to send money to all the other
Directors of the PCO and the Zonal Directors,
State Directors and all our PDP governorship and
legislative candidates during the various
campaigns. "
Beside, ur likes are not informed with the current political situations in the country
and it is displaying itself in action.

Please tell us who the director of finance is and quote her word for word where she claimed the money was from fund raising. Or is it not the same Nenadi who has been singing sweet songs to EFCC?

OK. Continue. We are together in the mess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by kuuljay(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Donclaracuzo:

Waooo!!! Are you naturally this petty?..sorry I am not Yoruba
Re: Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " by amaechi1: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Bless you my dare! That was how the came up with media trial propaganda. When they were finally taken to court, they try to employ everything to frustrate their trial.

Anyway, unlawful diversion of fund= unlwaful detention.

sunmike065:

bro I want you to enlighten me on how EFCC detain him unlawfully because as far as I know EFCC secure an order from court b4 detaining him... so how is that illegal pls??

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Logo, Benue Where 6 Were Killed By Herdsmen / Live: Water Flood OTUKPO Main Market / BREAKING NEWS: Edo Deposes Monarch, As Residents Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.