Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) (47328 Views)

Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy / Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation / Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2016
realmindz:
If you must live in the north as a non Muslim, pls have a gun. Not jst a gun but a very reliable one that can gun down at least 20 people before reloading, then learn how to shoot and some other self defence. Don't wait for anyone to make u regret, cater for your own safety and that of your family.
Your destiny is in your hands to protect.

I had to swear I was Muslim before I cud comment in the thread of the peacemakers
Put it this way, 'if u must live in the North and disrespect their religion then get ursef a gun'. But I think it will be better if we all respect each other religion! Thnk u
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by tintingz(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2016
9inches:

Christians strive to live by the teachings and examples of Jesus Christ. That is why they are called Christ -ians. In the same way, muslims strive to live by the teachings and life of muhammad (pissbuh).

What did Jesus say about what you quoted? I gave you a direct account of muhammad's (pissbuh) stance on blasphemy.

Jesus forgave His killers while muhammad killed to protect his ego.
Does these verses in the bible look like Jesus forgave his enemies?

(Luke 19:27)
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

(Matthew 23:33) You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?

If you want to quote from other religious book, start quoting from your bible.
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Slikbae: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2016
You are very foolish. Jesus Christ even at the point of death prayed and asked God the father to forgive his killers. Yes! Jesus forgive evil people but if they don't repent and change, they will end up in hell.
tintingz:

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

(Matthew 23:33) You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?

If you want to quote from other religious book, starting quoting from your bible.

5 Likes

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by uboma(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Macmilla:

You are very correct. They can't even read the Koran they claim to protect. A bunch of blood thirsty buffoons with no purpose in life. Products of some men's inability to keep their dicks in their trouser.
I'm not a Muslim, but the little I know about the Koran is enough to tell me that it is not what these fools make out of it. Real Muslims will condemn this inhumane acts of these wild animals.

How many real Muslims have come out to condemn the act so far?

I expect the Emirate council in Kano to condemn in strong terms the act and fish out the murderers, hand them to the security agents.

By the way, what penality is in place for a Muslim who murders another without provocation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Confirmer(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

is there any difference from what these people did in kano and what is obtainable in Saudi Arabia the cradle of Islam? let me guess, they too are not practising the true Islam. so let's go to Iraq... same things happen there... I guess thee people no be real Muslims so let's now go to UAE or Qatar... same thing is happening in these countries. Pakistan and Afghanistan are not left out.

All these countries where Islam is dominant behead people for flimsy reasons. so who now practise true Islam? The yorubas . And guess what?? they are called impure Muslims.
Its quite easy for you (christians) to blame Islam for atrocities done by muslims but if same is done by PASTORS they are tagged "end time" and not representing true christianity.
The ruffians and miscreants that committed these crime are not even Islamic scholars nor sanctioned by any Islamic school of thought.
YES! Blasphemy in a proper ISLAMIC STATE by a well constituted COURT of law is punishable with death. Most of the countries you mentioned practice Shariah and offenders know what they are getting into by breaking the law.
Nigeria is a secular State and the murder of the woman by the miscreants and ruffians should be condemn by all. Stop blaming Islam for the crime of criminals that bears muslim names.

3 Likes

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Confirmer(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2016
uboma:

How many real Muslims have come out to condemn the act so far?

I expect the Emirate council in Kano to condemn in strong terms the act and fish out the murderers, hand them to the security agents.

By the way, what penality is in place for a Muslim who murders another without provocation?

Muslims are condemning the murder of the woman. Please note that Kano emirate council is not a muslim council but a traditional council just like Oba council is obtainable is the West and Obi council in the East. They are not islamic scholars or Islamic council.
And the punisment for murder is death either in an Islamic State or A Secular State like Ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Masculity(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
So what does this imply?

That those using the Koran as an excuse to kill,probably bought a made in China version of Koran?

I believe must of them lack knowledge of Islam. They just Muslims but not practising Muslim as the lack knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by ybalogs(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2016
Islam is totally against any form of killing. Our Noble Prophet said if you kill one person, it's like you've killed the entire universe. Even killing in self defence warrants atonement not to talk of killing on the basis of blasphemy.
Ignorance is the only reason people come on here to say a lot of untrue stuffs about Islam. People should just get a translated version of the Quran and I'm sure your impression about Islam will forever change to the good side. Thanks for sharing this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by HalimaSadiya(f): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2016
You are absolutely right ! These illiterates are the ones giving Islam a bad name
carinmom:

I think those hoodlums that killed the woman for alleged blasphemy were inspired by these verses that you quoted, because the Islam i practice and the Quran i read do not support their actions against the said woman.

My take on this issue is that, the people that committed this crime are the popular 'yan daba' who could kill at a slightest provocation, sometimes even without a reason, majority of them are ignorant of the most basic tenets of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by uboma(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Confirmer:

Muslims are condemning the murder of the woman. Please note that Kano emirate council is not a muslim council but a traditional council just like Oba council is obtainable is the West and Obi council in the East. They are not islamic scholars or Islamic council.
And the punisment for murder is death either in an Islamic State or A Secular State like Ours.

Well noted.

Then you real Muslims should strongly call for justice to be served on the murderer....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by carinmom(f): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2016
Slikbae:
foolish Muslim. Didn't Mohammed behead over 700 people simply because they weren't Christians? didn't he spread Islam by killing and maiming people? Now you want to blame this barbaric act on Christianity. Shame on you!

You see that is the problem with you christians, you always resort to insults when you feel that you are loosing an argument.

Well if you don't know how Christianity was spread then you are totally ignorant of the religion you profess. In case you don't know, go and read about crusades.

This is a case of pot calling kettle black

3 Likes

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by HonSMD(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2016
imagine wah dis guy is saying after u say they beheaded person jst open ur mouth to talk rubbish #IslamisPeace...
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Dante2008(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
So what does this imply?

That those using the Koran as an excuse to kill,probably bought a made in China version of Koran?
u can imagine ur self, do u need to oppose his ideology of the Quran, if you have a contrary view about the Quran then provide your evidence to counter what he said not just blank statement and think you are making sense, please stay your lane if you no get anything to say....
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Anseth(m): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2016
With due respect to all Muslims. Please is the practice of Islam in The most Islam dominated countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, qatar, Irag, Afghanistan, etc.. where such act are carried out on daily basis and even indicted into the laws of such countries, is it different from the Islam that our yoruba Muslims practice ? please who amongs these muslim practices the real Islam..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Dante2008(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2016
carinmom:

You see that is the problem with you christians, you always resort to insults when you feel that you are loosing an argument.

Well if you don't know how Christianity was spread then you are totally ignorant of the religion you profess. In case you don't know, go and read about crusades.

This is a case of pot calling kettle black
my brother na God go bless u, you see most of these people don't read anything, they just go to church and listen to their postors and don't know jack about their religion, that is why you see the fastest growing religion in the world and earope today is Islam, even with their so called media propaganda, people still run to join Islam, ask yourself why, simply because these people do research and read a lot to understand why they are going into something, not like we that is always hear say. Please go and read about the crusader and you understand how this Christianity you are practicing today got to you. Thank you. no string attached ...
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by 9inches(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
tintingz:

Quoting from the Parable of the Ten Minas. You failed to establish any killing or order to kill, try again.

tintingz:
(Matthew 23:33) You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape [b]being sentenced to hell?[/b]

You are sentenced to hell only when you die. Again, you fell flat on your face in your effort to establish any order to kill by Jesus.

Muhammad himself, with his own mouth, ordered the killing of Abu Afak (The life of Mohammad, Ibn Ishaq, Page 675)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by quickly: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
ebosie11:
I came the photos on Twitter.According to the person who shared the photos,Qur' an Islam did not support killing in blasphemy.He wrote......

'Breaking: What Qur'an ISLAM said about blasphemy as captured by our friend @UsmanChindo. May God Bless him, Pls RT'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/see-what-quran-said-about.html

BIG LIE

Quran 33.61

Told Muslims anyone who blasphemy against Mohammed be slaughtered.

That is how this people will be lying.

This religion is a violent occultism religion
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by quickly: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=16pt]BIG LIE THOSE PPL ARE FOLLOWING QURAN.... DONT BE DECEIVED.. THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE SATANIC TEXT BOOK THAT SHD BE BANNED IN AFRICA IF POSSIBLE... SEEE THE TEXTS AND RESEARCH YOURSELF

And those who harm believing men and believing women for [something] other than what they have earned have certainly born upon themselves a slander and manifest sin.

33:59

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

33:60

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease and those who spread rumors in al-Madinah do not cease, We will surely incite you against them; then they will not remain your neighbors therein except for a little.

33:61

Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely
.[/size] --here exactly is the instruction
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by 9inches(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Anseth:
With due respect to all Muslims. Please is the practice of Islam in The most Islam dominated countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, qatar, Irag, Afghanistan, etc.. where such act are carried out on daily basis and even indicted into the laws of such countries, is it different from the Islam that our yoruba Muslims practice ? please who amongs these muslim practices the real Islam..

The yorubas practice watered down islam because they live in a secular society governed by a secular law which does not permit some aspect of islamic practice. True muslims, like the founder Muhammad, do not separate religion and way of life. Islam is not only practiced as a religion, it is lived as a lifestyle. I am yet to see or hear of any muslim who has challenged ISIS face to face concerning the verses they quote while bombing, slaughtering, enslaving and even raping captives.

Don't get me wrong, all my (moderate) muslim friends are peace-loving and nice people. I would not even trade them for some of my christian friends for 10 million naira. They are that good.

2 Likes

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by quickly: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=HonSMD post=46263518]imagine wah dis guy is saying after u say they beheaded person
jst open ur mouth to talk rubbish
#IslamisPeace...[/quote

Islam as it currently is not peace but a source of conflict and pain for many...u pppl shd stop lieing... it is a religion of doom and submission and bigotry
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by quickly: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dante2008:
my brother na God go bless u, you see most of these people don't read anything, they just go to church and listen to their postors and don't know jack about their religion, that is why you see the fastest growing religion in the world and earope today is Islam, even with their so called media propaganda, people still run to join Islam, ask yourself why, simply because these people do research and read a lot to understand why they are going into something, not like we that is always hear say. Please go and read about the crusader and you understand how this Christianity you are practicing today got to you. Thank you. no string attached ...

Islam as it currently is not peace but a source of conflict and pain for many...u pppl shd stop lieing... it is a religion of doom and submission and bigotry
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by quickly: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
ybalogs:
Islam is totally against any form of killing. Our Noble Prophet said if you kill one person, it's like you've killed the entire universe. Even killing in self defence warrants atonement not to talk of killing on the basis of blasphemy.
Ignorance is the only reason people come on here to say a lot of untrue stuffs about Islam. People should just get a translated version of the Quran and I'm sure your impression about Islam will forever change to the good side. Thanks for sharing this.

That is the lie u use but meanwile in later years mohammed changed his mind. what u are saying is what he said in his youth after he became the so called leader

he commended u clowns

to follow 3357-3361

And those who harm believing men and believing women for [something] other than what they have earned have certainly born upon themselves a slander and manifest sin.

33:59

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

33:60

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease and those who spread rumors in al-Madinah do not cease, We will surely incite you against them; then they will not remain your neighbors therein except for a little.

33:61

Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by 9inches(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

is there any difference from what these people did in kano and what is obtainable in Saudi Arabia the cradle of Islam? let me guess, they too are not practising the true Islam. so let's go to Iraq... same things happen there... I guess thee people no be real Muslims so let's now go to UAE or Qatar... same thing is happening in these countries. Pakistan and Afghanistan are not left out.

All these countries where Islam is dominant behead people for flimsy reasons. so who now practise true Islam? The yorubas . And guess what?? they are called impure Muslims.

ISIS practice true unadulterated islam. That is where muhammad would live if he is still alive. They are the ones promised a higher place in jannam (heaven).
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by 9inches(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nurozigi:

Now that's an act of blasphemy. The Quran is not and has never been in different versions like your present day bible.

Pls watch your tongue and know Islam is a peaceful religion but Muslims might choose not to be.

No sir! It's the reverse - Islam is not a peaceful ideology but some secular muslims chose to be peaceful; those are the hypocrites spoken of in the quran who are regarded same with the jews and christians.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by geoworldedu: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
RELIGION is the origin of all problems of the world, yet Mohammed+Jesus+Moses has no single sense in their brain reach me. Let's say bye bye to all those dirty-bearded son of God/prophets who hardly take their bath or brush their teeth.
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by kolatcole: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
So what does this imply?

there are jst using dat as an excuse 2 there devilish act
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by focus7: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Whichever way you explain this, islam is evil, a vampire cult. Islam and its followers shall roast in hell fire.
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by kolatcole: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
if islam was truly an occultic group,i dont see d reason while it shld b called islam because d meaning of islam is peace .so if u are ignorant and dnt av anything gud 2 contribute ,u can jst scroll down on other tins dat will interest u
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by tattedMONK(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
9inches:

Christians strive to live by the teachings and examples of Jesus Christ. That is why they are called Christ -ians. In the same way, muslims strive to live by the teachings and life of muhammad (pissbuh).

What did Jesus say about what you quoted? I gave you a direct account of muhammad's (pissbuh) stance on blasphemy.

Jesus forgave His killers while muhammad killed to protect his ego.

Get your facts right Mr. do you mean believer/followers of Christ are different from Christians? he just quoted the bible and your reply is based on Muhammed and Jesus, aren't they the representative of Christians and Muslim? wasn't the bible revealed through Jesus to Christians? or are u saying Jesus doesn't follow the teachings of the bible?

Muslims would quote 100 verses from the bible which are contrary to what you're been taught in churches and the Christians would do the same. At the end of the day its down to what you want to believe and practice.

Religion generally brings confusion among people
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by kolatcole: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
focus7:
Whichever way you explain this, islam is evil, a vampire cult. Islam and its followers shall roast in hell fire.
if islam was truly an occultic group as u said,it wont b called 'islam' because d meaning of islam is peace.so if u ar ignorant and dnt av anything reasonable 2 contribute,u can jst scroll down on other tins dat might interest u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / When Should I Stop Eating My Sahur / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.