Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) (47329 Views)

Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy / Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation / Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by 9inches(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nurozigi:

Smiles

Unfortunately what you want is for me to live by the acclaimed hadiths of the holy prophet(s.a.w) so you can buttress your points on your view about Islam. Allah is never blind. Without this discussion with you, I would still be in the dark by now, Alhamdulilah. Allah just used you to put me in the right path, insha Allah my prayers are being answered. Thank you for that too.

Have you asked yourself about the kind of life Allah enjoys the holy prophet (s.a.w) to live from the Qur'an? Have you asked yourself how did Allah described the prophet(pbuh) using the Qur'an? Have you asked yourself what the Qur'an said about law formulations? Where should laws be taken from? Have you also checked to know what the holy Qur'an said about the present day hadiths? I believe there's need to get those answers from the Qur'an since you're this close to it.

On me risking being killed if it were to be the time of the the holy prophet(s.a.w), I just smile at that.
Lets you forgot, prophet Muhammad (pbuh) lived by the Qur'an, Allah's hadith and not the hadiths written by people who have never met with the prophet(s.a.w) in their entire life, I mean from cradle to grave. I'm talking about the imams, the sheikhs, the compilers of hadiths e.t.c.

Its just pathetic that Christian doctrine finds its way into Islam if not we shouldn't be on this discussion. Muhammad (s.a.w) knew why he condemned hadiths because he foresaw this present day Muslims abusing it. The holy Qur'an recognises no sahaba, no imam, no sheikh, no Muslim, no bukhari e.t.c.

And for the truth of it, I believe in Allah and his messengers, his book(Qur'an and not hadith), the angels, the last day, and also destiny. I believe in no imam, sheikh, scholar or whoever might have attributed him/her self worthy of being believed.

Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was the most perfect human on earth and his lifestyle was rightly guided by the holy Qur'an from our creator and he encourages Qur'an as the only guidance to jannat and not biographies written about him by people who claim they know him but do not because that's the same thing the Qur'an encourages. Al Qur'an is the book to give the most detailed biography of the holy prophet of Islam (s.a.w) brother.

Also do you know that the Surat al-hashr you quoted just answered all the questions about hadiths genuineness? Did the prophet(s.a.w) gave us any hadith before he died? Did he prohibited hadiths before he died too?
Of course those questions are rhetorical because I believe you know the answers to them. Alhamdulilah, even the hadiths you respect so much made it known that he prohibited it been written.

This discussion is a clear proof that you know the truth about Islam but you dislike and discourage it. Alhamdulilah Allah used you on me, I hope he uses someone else on you if I can't, so you embrace and appreciate the truth bro. Peace.

Better days ahead.

You still fail to recognize what I am trying to point out to you.

Now let's get this straight. Muhammad is not yet proven to be a prophet of God, likewise the message he brought.

Can you tell me anything ISIS is doing that is different from the life of Muhammad; name just one. Is it possible to condemn ISIS without condemning Muhammad? You get my point now.
Only a fool would say there is nothing good in islam (or any other religion), but that still does not make it the right way to the Almighty Creator. The confusion in the religion is a testimony to the mastery of the devil in telling 'half-truths'. Now check out the meaning of half-truth.

On the flip side, I can tell you a whole lot about the TRUTH, which is JESUS CHRIST. But if you are still up with your defence attitude, I can point out half-truths in your religious texts. It will take us sometime and will do you no good.

We Christians do not follow Jesus Christ just because we were told. No, we believe because everything that happened had been foretold. Many prophets across several generations, who never met themselves had prophesied the coming of the Messiah (Jesus). How can we confirm those prophecies were about Jesus? Simple, the prophecies foretold of the Birth, Life, Death and Resurrection of the Messiah.

So the next question becomes, who is Muhammad and how do we link him to any prophet, prophecy or God/Allah? That I cannot answer, maybe you can give that answer. My sojourn into islam could not provide the answer.

What does it mean IF Muhammad's authority as a prophet is not established?

The answer:
1 John 2:22 And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.

17. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 But test everything; hold fast what is good.

With regards to the 2nd and last verse, you know what happened to individuals who tried to do such test, don't you?
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
9inches:

You still fail to recognize what I am trying to point out to you.

Now let's get this straight. Muhammad is not yet proven to be a prophet of God, likewise the message he brought.

Can you tell me anything ISIS is doing that is different from the life of Muhammad; name just one. Is it possible to condemn ISIS without condemning Muhammad? You get my point now.
Only a fool would say there is nothing good in islam (or any other religion), but that still does not make it the right way to the Almighty Creator. The confusion in the religion is a testimony to the mastery of the devil in telling 'half-truths'. Now check out the meaning of half-truth.

On the flip side, I can tell you a whole lot about the TRUTH, which is JESUS CHRIST. But if you are still up with your defence attitude, I can point out half-truths in your religious texts. It will take us sometime and will do you no good.

We Christians do not follow Jesus Christ just because we were told. No, we believe because everything that happened had been foretold. Many prophets across several generations, who never met themselves had prophesied the coming of the Messiah (Jesus). How can we confirm those prophecies were about Jesus? Simple, the prophecies foretold of the Birth, Life, Death and Resurrection of the Messiah.

So the next question becomes, who is Muhammad and how do we link him to any prophet, prophecy or God/Allah? That I cannot answer, maybe you can give that answer. My sojourn into islam could not provide the answer.

What does it mean IF Muhammad's authority as a prophet is not established?

The answer:
1 John 2:22 And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.

17. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 But test everything; hold fast what is good.

With regards to the 2nd and last verse, you know what happened to individuals who tried to do such test, don't you?

I'm really learning new things,

To start with, who's John and who was he to Christians? An author or an apostle should be the right answer. But even if he's any of the two, early and present Christians still don't know who wrote the part of bible credited to him. But guess what, he just made a valid point with the verse 1 you quoted.

Now let's get to Thessalonians, who was apostle Paul again? someone that's blessed by God I guess. What was his relationship with Jesus Christ since Christians live Christlike life guided by the bible where people like Paul are credited authors?

It won't cost you much, just research about each and every one apostles in the new testament, at least, of your present day bible. I know you care about your time, but just try. Probably Allah will show you the light.

About Isis, I'll will advice you to make research too about how their actions are connected or disjointed with that of our noble prophet (pbuh). Listing them here will make our discussion less interesting.

Also in the Qur'an is the prove of the prophethood of rasululah (s.a.w). As a matter of fact, your bible rightly prophesied his coming after Jesus(a.s) but what power do you and I have to stop your leaders from adulterating your present day bible? Only Christians blessed by Allah will see that.

If prophecy of the coming of nabii Muhammad (s.a.w) is what you're up to, your bible is a good source of that, even if its has its lapses and also not being complete, you don't need to look far, just use it. I understand the problem with your misunderstanding of the most blessed human on earth, Muhammad (pbuh). Early Christians caused these misconceptions, its not your fault bro.

Wallahi brother, Islam is the best religion from Allah, its the religion practiced and preached by all the prophets of Allah including Jesus(a.s). Peace bro.
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by focus7: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
kolatcole:

the QURAN-the word of ALLAH says we shldnt fight on his behalf, nd itz glaring we are never going to make contact wit eachother,so i will leave u 2 ur opinion
Are you sure you are quoting from the Quran we all known or a self manufactured Quran?
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by 9inches(m): 1:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Nurozigi:

About Isis, I'll will advice you to make research too about how their actions are connected or disjointed with that of our noble prophet (pbuh). Listing them here will make our discussion less interesting.
My friend, the question is What is the evidence that Muhammad is a prophet of God? Simple question and you are dodging it.

Also in the Qur'an is the prove of the prophethood of rasululah (s.a.w). As a matter of fact, your bible rightly prophesied his coming after Jesus(a.s) but what power do you and I have to stop your leaders from adulterating your present day bible? Only Christians blessed by Allah will see that.
One of the numerous lies being taught in madrassas worldwide. So, when was the said original bible adulterated and by who?

If prophecy of the coming of nabii Muhammad (s.a.w) is what you're up to, your bible is a good source of that
There is no such thing in the bible; there never was. The bible I have is the same bible that existed even before your prophet Muhammad was born.

Wallahi brother, Islam is the best religion from Allah, its the religion practiced and preached by all the prophets of Allah including Jesus(a.s). Peace bro.
Insanity. Muhammad the founder of islam was born 537 years after the death of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 06, 2016
9inches:

My friend, the question is What is the evidence that Muhammad is a prophet of God? Simple question and you are dodging it.

One of the numerous lies being taught in madrassas worldwide. So, when was the said original bible adulterated and by who?

There is no such thing in the bible; there never was. The bible I have is the same bible that existed even before your prophet Muhammad was born.

Insanity. Muhammad the founder of islam was born 537 years after the death of Jesus.

Smiles

The truth, they say is always bitter. You so much believe in the bible that you are blind to its truth? For the sake of understanding you, what version of Bible do you use?

What was Jesus relationship with the Bible? did the Bible existed during his time? Have you made those little researches I begged you to? I can't answer most of your questions concerning your bible, I just gave you those valid points so you will know the truth even though I know you'll deny it like you just did. Only Allah can guide you bro.

I don't mean to use your Bible against you to prove my points about my peaceful religion. Islam.

Concerning ISIS and rasululah's(s.a.w) teachings, I still advice you to go make research about it. I'm not dodging it. Make the research and bring it to this platform. After all any response I give you concerning that will surely be termed BIG LIE by you even if you know its the truth.

I'm not dodging the simple question about the evidence of Muhammad's (s.a.w) prophethood also. I just said my holy Qur'an and your present day bible are good sources of its account. The reason for misconception is because you either saw it in your bible and claimed you didn't or you never saw it because the version of bible you're using is not showing it to you so you and other similar Christians are living in its ignorance............ no insult intended.

I don't know if your figures are right, but I know Jesus(a.s) was in this world several years before the coming of rasululah (s.a.w) and as a result, Allah made it known in the injeel given to him that Muhammad (s.a.w) will succeed him several years later after he ascends heaven. Yes, he didn't die like Muhammad(s.a.w). This was a pure evidence before your early Christians, pagans most time, changed everything about your bible as a result of these, several versions of the bible with different messages most times are given to you guys to follow dogmatically. In fact those same early Christians killed early Muslims because the Muslims saw and believed the truth in the injeel probably because many changes haven't been made on it then.............Check the dictionary meaning of CRUSADE pls and thank me later.

Jesus(a.s) knew no new bible like the one you're using now, in fact your present day bible is similar to the Muslims' hadiths of today because rasululah (s.a.w) knew no such thing as hadith when he was alive, in fact he prohibited it back then.

Another similarity is that both the bible and hadiths are not God words or Jesus's(a.s) or Muhammad's (s.a.w), they are other people's(who might not have met them in persons all through their stay on earth) account of the duos, they always claim they are anointed by God meanwhile, both Muhammad (s.a.w) and Jesus(a.s) never said this set of people are anointed men of God.

I hope you now see reasons why I say its unfortunate that Christianity found its way into Islam.

As for when/how the bible was adulterated and also who adulterated it, you need to go online to get names and figures to prove me right or wrong bro.............we are both open minded.

Islam is just the perfect religion and rasululah (s.a.w) is the last messanger of Allah to mankind.

Like you rightly said earlier, you know that not all Muslims are bad. But why do you dislike Islam bro? Islam is just the truth, there's room for logical reasoning in Islam, Muslims love each others just that being humans that we are, bad eggs exist as Muslims too. We are not wicked, callous, or mean. We are lovers and respecters of people opinions about us, bad eggs in Islam is not enough of reasons to think Islam is not peaceful.

I was a bad Muslim before, Alhamdulilah Allah guided me to his path. I used to believe the teachings of hadiths, Allah helped me to meet you here to recheck my believe on hadiths.

Even if you're not ready to be a Muslim, pls don't tag Islam as a non peaceful religion just because it harbors non peaceful people as its practitioners. I can't force you to leave Christianity so also those bad eggs can't in anyway be forced to leave Islam.

Allah(God) loves you bro, as well as he love me too. Its Ramadan today, Alhamdulilah I'm fasting because of Allah. I won't be responding much again as I'm advised to get the best from Ramadan before it runs out.

I love and respect your idea bro, I just pray to Allah you understand me in return too.

I sent you a mail here on nairaland, pls confirm it so we can get connected and probably share more interesting views pertaining our religion in the future. Peace bro!

I like your signature, its somehow related to mine.
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by 9inches(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2016
Nurozigi:

Smiles

The truth, they say is always bitter. You so much believe in the bible that you are blind to its truth? For the sake of understanding you, what version of Bible do you use?

What was Jesus relationship with the Bible? did the Bible existed during his time? Have you made those little researches I begged you to? I can't answer most of your questions concerning your bible, I just gave you those valid points so you will know the truth even though I know you'll deny it like you just did. Only Allah can guide you bro.

I don't mean to use your Bible against you to prove my points about my peaceful religion. Islam.

Concerning ISIS and rasululah's(s.a.w) teachings, I still advice you to go make research about it. I'm not dodging it. Make the research and bring it to this platform. After all any response I give you concerning that will surely be termed BIG LIE by you even if you know its the truth.

I'm not dodging the simple question about the evidence of Muhammad's (s.a.w) prophethood also. I just said my holy Qur'an and your present day bible are good sources of its account. The reason for misconception is because you either saw it in your bible and claimed you didn't or you never saw it because the version of bible you're using is not showing it to you so you and other similar Christians are living in its ignorance............ no insult intended.

I don't know if your figures are right, but I know Jesus(a.s) was in this world several years before the coming of rasululah (s.a.w) and as a result, Allah made it known in the injeel given to him that Muhammad (s.a.w) will succeed him several years later after he ascends heaven. Yes, he didn't die like Muhammad(s.a.w). This was a pure evidence before your early Christians, pagans most time, changed everything about your bible as a result of these, several versions of the bible with different messages most times are given to you guys to follow dogmatically. In fact those same early Christians killed early Muslims because the Muslims saw and believed the truth in the injeel probably because many changes haven't been made on it then.............Check the dictionary meaning of CRUSADE pls and thank me later.

Jesus(a.s) knew no new bible like the one you're using now, in fact your present day bible is similar to the Muslims' hadiths of today because rasululah (s.a.w) knew no such thing as hadith when he was alive, in fact he prohibited it back then.

Another similarity is that both the bible and hadiths are not God words or Jesus's(a.s) or Muhammad's (s.a.w), they are other people's(who might not have met them in persons all through their stay on earth) account of the duos, they always claim they are anointed by God meanwhile, both Muhammad (s.a.w) and Jesus(a.s) never said this set of people are anointed men of God.

I hope you now see reasons why I say its unfortunate that Christianity found its way into Islam.

As for when/how the bible was adulterated and also who adulterated it, you need to go online to get names and figures to prove me right or wrong bro.............we are both open minded.

Islam is just the perfect religion and rasululah (s.a.w) is the last messanger of Allah to mankind.

Like you rightly said earlier, you know that not all Muslims are bad. But why do you dislike Islam bro? Islam is just the truth, there's room for logical reasoning in Islam, Muslims love each others just that being humans that we are, bad eggs exist as Muslims too. We are not wicked, callous, or mean. We are lovers and respecters of people opinions about us, bad eggs in Islam is not enough of reasons to think Islam is not peaceful.

I was a bad Muslim before, Alhamdulilah Allah guided me to his path. I used to believe the teachings of hadiths, Allah helped me to meet you here to recheck my believe on hadiths.

Even if you're not ready to be a Muslim, pls don't tag Islam as a non peaceful religion just because it harbors non peaceful people as its practitioners. I can't force you to leave Christianity so also those bad eggs can't in anyway be forced to leave Islam.

Allah(God) loves you bro, as well as he love me too. Its Ramadan today, Alhamdulilah I'm fasting because of Allah. I won't be responding much again as I'm advised to get the best from Ramadan before it runs out.

I love and respect your idea bro, I just pray to Allah you understand me in return too.

I sent you a mail here on nairaland, pls confirm it so we can get connected and probably share more interesting views pertaining our religion in the future. Peace bro!

I like your signature, its somehow related to mine.

The main objective here is to ascertain if Islam should be linked to God. So the main question remains How do you prove for a fact that Muhammad is a prophet of God?

Provide this answer for me, stop this "go and research.. search online" thing. It is shameful if you revere muhammad and obey his message whilst not having this basic answer. I believe there is a good number of muslims in this forum who you can ask to come and give answer(s) to this question with either historical facts, revelations or accounts from the injeel as you claimed.... Just provide the answer without deviating from the question.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
9inches:

The main objective here is to ascertain if Islam should be linked to God. So the main question remains How do you prove for a fact that Muhammad is a prophet of God?

Provide this answer for me, stop this "go and research.. search online" thing. It is shameful if you revere muhammad and obey his message whilst not having this basic answer. I believe there is a good number of muslims in this forum who you can ask to come and give answer(s) to this question with either historical facts, revelations or accounts from the injeel as you claimed.... Just provide the answer without deviating from the question.

Have a good day.

Insha Allah this will be my last comment on on this thread:

I've succeeded in getting for you what you felt I have no knowledge of or probably hiding from you. But unfortunately, the prove of rasululah (s.a.w)'s existence is way broad that I can't exhaust it here, but you deserve it completely exhausted, so I'm just going to provide you with DIRECT links to satisfy your taste and to also prove to you that I'm not dodging/hiding from these evidences from your present day bible and in the Qur'an. Hence:

1. http://www.answering-christianity.com/predict.htm

2. http://dss.collections.imj.org.il/isaiah#42:3

3. http://www.questionsonislam.com/article/proofs-prophethood-hazrat-muhammad-pbuh-distorted-bible

4. https://islamqa.info/en/2114

5. http://www.thewaytotruth.org/prophetmuhammad/proofs.html

6. https://www.al-islam.org/prophethood-and-prophet-islam-ayatullah-ibrahim-amini/evidences-prophethood-muhammad

7. http://www.albalagh.net/prophethood/finality%20of%20prophethood.shtml

These links still can't be exhausted, you can actually source for more evidence online yourself(smiles)

Note that the different versions of the bible might bring about differences in what is being quoted on the above links, I mean translation from the original language of the bible(probably Hebrew, I don't know) to English. But Insha Allah I believe you should be logical enough to open different versions of the bible before you start blaming the quotations on misinterpretation.

Also worthy of note is that within those links, hadiths have also been quoted, I don't believe in them anyway. But for the circumstances surrounding what I need to send to you as evidence, they were included.

Also some biblical apostles were credited the authors to most quotes on the links above. Like I said earlier, most of them never met Jesus(a.s) all through their lifetime, but I've got nothing to prove to you as evidence that rasululah (s.a.w) was prophesied by Jesus(a.s), Moses (a.s) and other blessed apostles of Allah in your bible without quoting from that same bible. So pls accept their words in this scenario as you've always been.

Again in one of the links is a clear picture of one of the missing books of Isaiah. Alhamdulilah that book was found, its an authentic proof that some books in the Bible are missing as I judiciously said earlier and hence, the original bible has been adulterated............No blasphemy intended.

Pls take your time to study those links, I think you need and deserve them, at least you deserve the truth for allowing Allah to use you in putting me to the right path. Many links concerning this discussion are available online. Go there, get them and let yourself know the truth. Probably you'll still thank me for giving you an eye opener to the truth concerning your religion from all ramifications.

Lets I forget, also in the links are evidences that rasululah (s.a.w) is a prophet of Allah after Jesus(a.s) prophethood (your most disturbing question will be answered Insha Allah)

Its really going to take you long to go through those proves as it will take me long to start writing them down for you, I feel for you brother. But you wanted it, so I had no option in giving it to you. And believe me, you'll really feel bad about what I'm about to expose to you, but you deserve it bro, just accept it.

Also try and read some Dan Brown's novels, it will also help you to know more about the early Christians. Dan Brown should either be an atheist or a Christian so its safe to read his expository books about Christianity too, since he's not a Muslim.

Insha Allah this should be my last response to your questions because I'm totally and consciously satisfied that I've given you what you so longed for. If you have any further questions, use the FAQ section of each link to ask those who wrote them there, Insha Allah I believe such sections or similar sections exist in the links.

Pls let me know if you can't open the links, I'll try as much as possible to get it opened for you Insha Allah.

Ma Salam. Peace bro!
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by 9inches(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nurozigi:

Insha Allah this will be my last comment on on this thread:

I've succeeded in getting for you what you felt I have no knowledge of or probably hiding from you. But unfortunately, the prove of rasululah (s.a.w)'s existence is way broad that I can't exhaust it here, but you deserve it completely exhausted, so I'm just going to provide you with DIRECT links to satisfy your taste and to also prove to you that I'm not dodging/hiding from these evidences from your present day bible and in the Qur'an. Hence:

1. http://www.answering-christianity.com/predict.htm

2. http://dss.collections.imj.org.il/isaiah#42:3

3. http://www.questionsonislam.com/article/proofs-prophethood-hazrat-muhammad-pbuh-distorted-bible

4. https://islamqa.info/en/2114

5. http://www.thewaytotruth.org/prophetmuhammad/proofs.html

6. https://www.al-islam.org/prophethood-and-prophet-islam-ayatullah-ibrahim-amini/evidences-prophethood-muhammad

7. http://www.albalagh.net/prophethood/finality%20of%20prophethood.shtml

These links still can't be exhausted, you can actually source for more evidence online yourself(smiles)

Note that the different versions of the bible might bring about differences in what is being quoted on the above links, I mean translation from the original language of the bible(probably Hebrew, I don't know) to English. But Insha Allah I believe you should be logical enough to open different versions of the bible before you start blaming the quotations on misinterpretation.

Also worthy of note is that within those links, hadiths have also been quoted, I don't believe in them anyway. But for the circumstances surrounding what I need to send to you as evidence, they were included.

Also some biblical apostles were credited the authors to most quotes on the links above. Like I said earlier, most of them never met Jesus(a.s) all through their lifetime, but I've got nothing to prove to you as evidence that rasululah (s.a.w) was prophesied by Jesus(a.s), Moses (a.s) and other blessed apostles of Allah in your bible without quoting from that same bible. So pls accept their words in this scenario as you've always been.

Again in one of the links is a clear picture of one of the missing books of Isaiah. Alhamdulilah that book was found, its an authentic proof that some books in the Bible are missing as I judiciously said earlier and hence, the original bible has been adulterated............No blasphemy intended.

Pls take your time to study those links, I think you need and deserve them, at least you deserve the truth for allowing Allah to use you in putting me to the right path. Many links concerning this discussion are available online. Go there, get them and let yourself know the truth. Probably you'll still thank me for giving you an eye opener to the truth concerning your religion from all ramifications.

Lets I forget, also in the links are evidences that rasululah (s.a.w) is a prophet of Allah after Jesus(a.s) prophethood (your most disturbing question will be answered Insha Allah)

Its really going to take you long to go through those proves as it will take me long to start writing them down for you, I feel for you brother. But you wanted it, so I had no option in giving it to you. And believe me, you'll really feel bad about what I'm about to expose to you, but you deserve it bro, just accept it.

Also try and read some Dan Brown's novels, it will also help you to know more about the early Christians. Dan Brown should either be an atheist or a Christian so its safe to read his expository books about Christianity too, since he's not a Muslim.

Insha Allah this should be my last response to your questions because I'm totally and consciously satisfied that I've given you what you so longed for. If you have any further questions, use the FAQ section of each link to ask those who wrote them there, Insha Allah I believe such sections or similar sections exist in the links.

Pls let me know if you can't open the links, I'll try as much as possible to get it opened for you Insha Allah.

Ma Salam. Peace bro!

There is not just one event bearing witness that Jesus will come as a Saviour or Messiah. In fact, God has been revealing this information right from the time of Abraham, which is about 2000 years before Jesus was born. Almost every prophet that existed before Jesus said thesame thing as documented in the Old Testament under different prophets. And because the people during the time of Jesus were already aware of those prophecies, they witnessed it all- prophecies such as his birth, life, death, resurrection were told before He was born, and He fulfilled ALL of them. So everyone who witnessed any part of the prophecy, whether it is His birth, His life, His crucifixion on the cross by the Jews and His eventual death, or His resurrection, is a PROVEN WITNESS. It does not matter whether they believed Jesus' teaching or not. They saw everything they were foretold happen before their eyes.

For example:
- 700years before Jesus, prophet Isaiah prophesied that the Messiah would be crucified with criminals (Isaiah 53:12). The fulfillment of that prophecy is recorded in Matthew 27:38 and Mark 15:27-28.
- The resurrection of the Messiah from the dead was also foretold in the book of Psalm (16:10) and Psalm 49:15. The fulfillment of that prophecy is recorded in Matthew 28:2-7 and Acts 2:22-32.
If you want to read more of the prophecies Jesus fulfilled, search for 'Messianic Prophecies' or "Prophecies Jesus fulfilled".

Jesus did not speak of any prophet coming after Him, neither did any prophet before Him say so. However, Jesus Christ warned us about false prophets and anti-christs who will come and preach falsehood and gain massive followers (Matthew 7:15).

The bible translations were done by Christians and non Christians. Christians who understand the bible and even non Christians still believe Muhammad was inspired by Satan as no single person could prove he was of God, even Muhammad's followers. Remember he was not made a prophet, he made himself prophet and his wife and companions believed him without asking questions or scrutinizing him.

Muhammad's confession: "I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoke."
Is this possible for one who is truly God’s chosen prophet? According to these following people, Muhammad confessed to having received inspiration from satan (qissat al-gharaniq):

1. Al Tabari
2. Al Waqidi
3. Ibn Sa'd
4. Ibn Ishaq
5. Muqatil
6. Abdu Razzaq
7. Ibn Kathir
8. Abu Jafar
9. Nahhas Wahidi
10. As-Suyuti

If this was the case, shouldn’t we question the rest of his messages, like preaching one thing in Mecca and later preaching the exact opposite in Medina? How many persons bore witness that the quran was from God apart from Muhammad? I will also like you to refer me where to read about the prophecy of the coming of Muhammad and God's purpose for sending him (i.e. his mission).
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
9inches:

There is not just one event bearing witness that Jesus will come as a Saviour or Messiah. In fact, God has been revealing this information right from the time of Abraham, which is about 2000 years before Jesus was born. Almost every prophet that existed before Jesus said thesame thing as documented in the Old Testament under different prophets. And because the people during the time of Jesus were already aware of those prophecies, they witnessed it all- prophecies such as his birth, life, death, resurrection were told before He was born, and He fulfilled ALL of them. So everyone who witnessed any part of the prophecy, whether it is His birth, His life, His crucifixion on the cross by the Jews and His eventual death, or His resurrection, is a PROVEN WITNESS. It does not matter whether they believed Jesus' teaching or not. They saw everything they were foretold happen before their eyes.

For example:
- 700years before Jesus, prophet Isaiah prophesied that the Messiah would be crucified with criminals (Isaiah 53:12). The fulfillment of that prophecy is recorded in Matthew 27:38 and Mark 15:27-28.
- The resurrection of the Messiah from the dead was also foretold in the book of Psalm (16:10) and Psalm 49:15. The fulfillment of that prophecy is recorded in Matthew 28:2-7 and Acts 2:22-32.
If you want to read more of the prophecies Jesus fulfilled, search for 'Messianic Prophecies' or "Prophecies Jesus fulfilled".

Jesus did not speak of any prophet coming after Him, neither did any prophet before Him say so. However, Jesus Christ warned us about false prophets and anti-christs who will come and preach falsehood and gain massive followers (Matthew 7:15).

The bible translations were done by Christians and non Christians. Christians who understand the bible and even non Christians still believe Muhammad was inspired by Satan as no single person could prove he was of God, even Muhammad's followers. Remember he was not made a prophet, he made himself prophet and his wife and companions believed him without asking questions or scrutinizing him.

Muhammad's confession: "I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoke."
Is this possible for one who is truly God’s chosen prophet? According to these following people, Muhammad confessed to having received inspiration from satan (qissat al-gharaniq):

1. Al Tabari
2. Al Waqidi
3. Ibn Sa'd
4. Ibn Ishaq
5. Muqatil
6. Abdu Razzaq
7. Ibn Kathir
8. Abu Jafar
9. Nahhas Wahidi
10. As-Suyuti

If this was the case, shouldn’t we question the rest of his messages, like preaching one thing in Mecca and later preaching the exact opposite in Medina? How many persons bore witness that the quran was from God apart from Muhammad? I will also like you to refer me where to read about the prophecy of the coming of Muhammad and God's purpose for sending him (i.e. his mission).

Smiles!

Pls study the contents in the links, be a good Christian and stop blaspheming because your blasphemes won't in anyway bring me back to the discussion. I'm filled with the fact that the answers to your most disturbing questions are all there. And guess what? Other passing Christians too will open the links today or some other days to know its contents.

I'm humbly done with your Inquisitions.

Islam is peace bro.
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by 9inches(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nurozigi:

Smiles!

Pls study the contents in the links, be a good Christian and stop blaspheming because your blasphemes won't in anyway bring me back to the discussion. I'm filled with the fact that the answers to your most disturbing questions are all there. And guess what? Other passing Christians too will open the links today or some other days to know its contents.

I'm humbly done with your Inquisitions.

Islam is peace bro.

Islam is only nine percent peace bro.

Take care. bye
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by geoworldedu: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Nonsense religion grin
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by geoworldedu: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2016
9inches:

For example:

1. Al Tabari
2. Al Waqidi
3. Ibn Sa'd
4. Ibn Ishaq
5. Muqatil
6. Abdu Razzaq
7. Ibn Kathir
8. Abu Jafar
9. Nahhas Wahidi
10. As-Suyuti

Nonsense. Both christianity and Islam are religion of war
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by 9inches(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
geoworldedu:

Nonsense. Both christianity and Islam are religion of war

Wrong assertion. Jesus fought no war, Muhammad did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / When Should I Stop Eating My Sahur / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.