Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. (18301 Views)

8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do (2) (3) (4)

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by gidimasters(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
lalasticlala:
Where are those calling for educative threads? You won't see them here. They are busy viewing pantless and braless thread. grin
first time i will see lala comment
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by gidimasters(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
petrov10:
Impersonating

That's my specialty

If you have problems with

Mth 101/111
Chm. 101/111
Physics 101/102/111
Bio 101/111
Csc101

Anatomy 200L /300
Medical biochemistry 200L/300L
Physiology. 200/300L
Medical micobiology 200L/300L
Pharmacology 300L/400

Any Nursing course 200-500L

Contact me I can travel down to where you are

Haters don't quote me

Peace
and still unstill, u didnt graduate as first class not to talk of best graduating student... shior
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by psychologist(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Op the pix you attached is yabatech campus grin
True or yes
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by encryptjay(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
What of Gadget repairs
PC maintenance
Upgrades and resurrecting bricked phones
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Nicolars(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
lalasticlala:
Where are those calling for educative threads? You won't see them here. They are busy viewing pantless and braless thread. grin

cheesy grin

But we all knw say na u b our oga
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Emmaoga: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
you said past question paper with answer....

I remember I once bought a past question paper during my post utme time in Imsu
the first page I opened was chemistry and the question I saw was

Define chemistry.

I turned to the answer page...what I saw made me angry

the book defined chemistry as the end products of different chemicals.

I looked around n saw a fellow jambite trying to buy past question paper. I walked down to where she was standing in front of the shop and gave her mine.
she was surprised.

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by petrov10: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
zumarock9:
. I don see things for dis nairaland. Only u all dis course ur brain na magnet. Waitin u read for school self
nursing
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by ehisdan(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
If u follow Wetin OP write u go suffer for school like slippers.
These are the list for making money in campus
1) G
2) Betting
3) Olosho
4) Selling weeds
5) messenger for G boys
6) Stealing phones, laptops and resell

Meanwhile if u have a longfat Dickson and u are a satisfierer. Hungry nor go know ur name till u finish school and ur school fees and every other things will always be taken care of.
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by petrov10: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
gidimasters:
and still unstill, u didnt graduate as first class not to talk of best graduating student... shior
say what u know pls
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by AmAlbert(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
lalasticlala:
No mind em jare...

Thank God sef say me I no dey too see Road well...
Kikikiki Kikikikikikikikakakakakakaka grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by petrov10: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Raph01:
U go travel go land 4 police cell one day.. no b curse oo

wish you the same sir
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Skynet247(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
hello friends...
wow today had been an hectic day... had to finish 7 orders in queue last night on fiverr... Thats by the way...
We intend educating the youths of kaduna how they can be making money online right from the comfort of there homes...

I still have 13 orders in queue, so i will be fast...

ok, we will be showing you how you can make money from fiverr, blogging, facebook, binary and alot more others...

if you will be coming... just send an email to us via nairaland tru our profile... or call the number below...

we will be inviting online gurus from ibadan, zaria, abuja, kano, lagos and some other places...

REMEMBER ITS A FREE SEMINAR...

Venue: Ecwa english church Ungwan Barde, Sabon Tasha Kaduna
date: 5th june 2016
Time: 2pm

call the number bellow...
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hair dressing does it for me. My school is on strike so am currently leaning how to make hair. Entrepreneurship is the best.
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Raph01: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
petrov10:
wish you the same sir
lolz... impersonating is nt ma job Sir, so the fate is urs and urs alone

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by AnilB1: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea with us. we are really like it. [url="http://bulksmsclub.com/toll-free-number"]ivr solution[/url] is always with you.
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by greyhopper: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
lonelydora:
Writing exams for people should be on top of that list. grin grin
Senior bros i be student like you oh. Nairabet don chop me die. How you take they bet abeg. Just drop your number make i whatsapp you. God bless
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by helphelp: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
jenny88:

http://benedictboniface..com/2016/06/making-money-tips-as-student-in-campus.html

So you mean I need a loan to start helping other students do their assignent ...

I was expecting some thing more meaningful.

1. Business centre setup

2. On campus transportation

3. Sales of usb and the likes.

The above, you probably need loan for
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by adejaresalami1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
NOT ENOUGH MONEY YOU WILL MAKE FROM THAT.

As an engineering student here's what I use to do to survive

1.I write project for lazy student, internet copy and paste and some editing wink

2.student can do without cooking beans buh will want to do without kerosene and what option do they have than to buy electric cooker.... grin grin me I can repair hot plate like say tomorrow no day

3.I can help with your house wiring,painting and some interior work buh this is not usually common

4.kai...if its a project with a design,electronic precisely dem no born you well make you no call me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by fredoooooo: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
lalasticlala:
Where are those calling for educative threads? You won't see them here. They are busy[b] viewing pantless and braless thread.[/b] grin

That too is educative in its own way grin
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by JerryJJZ(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
My brother asked me last year that how many new companies are being created annually, yet graduates are trooping out yearly... Dat was how I was introduced to Alliance in Motion Global.... Both networking and marketing.... its a sure and 100% confirmed way of gathering wealth... its real and I have living testimonies... u can contact me for details on 08165578856 watsapp also,,,, u can msg me on joshuadiran@gmail.com..... trust me, in d next one year of full dedication, u WL be smiling.... no harm in trying... interested in becoming a young millionaire, contact me
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Ladanboso: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
CAMPUS MARKET is STUDENTS ONLINE SHOPPING MALL for all TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS NATIONWIDE. Is aimed at bridging d gap between a seller and buyer(students, shops outlets within or around nigeria campus) Its easy and strees free medium to buy and sell goods,services, product, propertiee
etc in our different tertiary institutions. For example items such as phones,laptop, clothes, household appliances,saloon advert both male/female, foodstuff...etc
The good news is you can sell any product be it home made or foreign products..
Its a good platform that saves you the expenses of ppaying for a shop/sales persons..
It's a great opportunity for young entrepreneurs..
It will be lauched on the 16th of june 2016..
visit www.campusmarket.ng..
Like and follow us via
Facebook.com/campusmarketngr
Twitter.com/campusmarketngr
Instagram.com/campusmarketngr
Someone on campus might need that your old product
(Laptop, phones, ipad etc).
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
lalasticlala:
angry who u epp? grin
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by lonelydora: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
greyhopper:

Senior bros i be student like you oh. Nairabet don chop me die. How you take they bet abeg. Just drop your number make i whatsapp you. God bless

I am not a student, bro. I don't do nairabet either. Thanks.
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by spartanobad(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
lalasticlala:
lol lala we ain't dat type ooo

I HV caught u viewing many of 'em though
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by moskit4(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Make #50,000 per month without leaving your current job.
http://millionairehaven..ca/

Hackerjay:
hmm... Virtual bet ... My niggas can testify to this...

Unbelievable
Buhari is dying - VP Osibanjo
Sahara reporters
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by kolatcole: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Hamsaini: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Donariok:
A thread like this was posted on FP last year
Wtf And some of the points er baseless...How much will a nigga make from selling of past questions n doing assignment for others? *
Well, lemme give my real niggas d key.

Nairabet store
Sell condoms yea condoms
Open a barbing saloon/pes store
Sell boxers n singlet (buy @80, sell it #200
Trams
Photographer

Laddies

Hairdressing saloon
Selling of pads/pants/bra
Cosmetics e.t.c

Hmmmmm. This one na joke o

For d Laddies amongst Laddies

Hmm, sell ur body

For d dudes amongst dudes

Humm sell weed
boxer for #80; where? am interested
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Nostradamus: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
one guy dey my skul,him paale na native doctor,the guy dey do jazz for students dey earn big(he dey work for system men too).
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by professore(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
I see some points
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by DaViNcI16(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

bro;seriously i need to be that group:

Nigeria Graduate Vs Foreign Graduate / Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You?