Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? (1031 Views)

Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Shares Video Of Davido Getting A BJ From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by steveneche(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lets be honest with this one.
Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by iPrevail(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Is it godly for your wife to orgasm or to enjoy sex? According to your bible, wasn't sex designed solely for reproduction?

Stoopid queszion! undecided ...(no offense).
Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by Vinshu(f): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol

BJ is ok. There is nothing wrong in asking your wife for it. That should be the first thing your wife attempts even before kissing you.

BJAAAAAYYYYYY
Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by kuuljay(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Anything you do with your legitimate wife in bed in agreement between both of you is okay but always weight the resultant aftermath before going into it,afterall God did not mention even kissing in the holy books
Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Don't ask her, ask another woman, so you'd keep the sanctity of your marriage undecided
Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by Smellymouth: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
You have spoken well.
skarlett:
Don't ask her, ask another woman, so you'd keep the sanctity of your marriage undecided
Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by ngoben(f): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls its nt godly...hole no be hole..its wrong even with ur wife
Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by cezarman(m): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
No,it's devily!Missionary Is The Only Approved Way To Have Sex With Your Wife..Mtcheew How Can I Furk Without Bj Sef
Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 04, 2016
She has been giving mouth action to other men before i met her.So why not?

1 Like

Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by steveneche(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2016
cezarman:
No,it's devily!Missionary Is The Only Approved Way To Have Sex With Your Wife..Mtcheew How Can I Furk Without Bj Sef
funny
Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2016
nawa o.... anything 2mk d sex enjoyable is welcome.. d last time I checked d Bible wasn't specific about the styles that should b adopted.. but here we are with different styles.. if u r legally married, u can even ask her if u can use ur head.
Re: Is It Godly To Ask Your Wife For A Mouth Action(a.k.a. BJ)? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2016
ngoben:
Pls its nt godly...hole no be hole..its wrong even with ur wife
so pesin wey do am go go hell abi?

(1) (Reply)

When Your Bae Is A Clown / How I Picked Up A Prostitute For A Night And Fell In Love With Her / This Got Me Lauging Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.