Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3704 Views)

6 Hot Butty Girls Shows Off Their Endowments / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by branhampaul: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: ... by falconey(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin
weyrey rey o!!

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2016

Re: ... by MUVA(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Simply walk up to her and ask her to fvck you.
Re: ... by stigmond(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oga oh... So that's your own problem? Well, its like determination. You'll only woo big ass girls.
Re: ... by alecx: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
see question oo
Re: ... by branhampaul: 5:54am On Jun 04, 2016
MUVA:
Simply walk up to her and ask her to fvck you.
Is That U Do?
Re: ... by branhampaul: 5:55am On Jun 04, 2016
stigmond:
Oga oh... So that's your own problem? Well, its like determination. You'll only woo big ass girls.
Assing?
Re: ... by stigmond(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2016
branhampaul:
Assing?

U go need to dey follow girls wey get big back side alone..... Then you'll get a wide range of chance to dey f**k em. Actually, that's also my type of babes. Girls with the same quality as MATTAR( has weight and occupy space)
Re: ... by MrCork: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2016
branhampaul:
I Love Big Booty Girls, But How Do I Get Them To F*ck Me.. Do I Need To Be A Politician Or A Rapper?. If You Have A Gf Who Has A Big Butt, Pls How Did You Get Her To F*ck You..

ask Ellacute45...shes fat in a big way! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

ask Ellacute45...shes fat in a big way! smiley
undecided
[img]http://gif.co/rSJp.gif[/img]
Re: ... by branhampaul: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
stigmond:

U go need to dey follow girls wey get big back side alone..... Then you'll get a wide range of chance to dey f**k em. Actually, that's also my type of babes. Girls with the same quality as MATTAR( has weight and occupy space)
How Should I Tell Them I Wana Sex Them?
Re: ... by stigmond(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
branhampaul:
How Should I Tell Them I Wana Sex Them?

Ain't you a man? That's very funny question.
Re: ... by Dannidom(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you want big 'butty' girls them plenty for my street na there is one wey don fat sotey she no dey do anything on her own again not even brushing her teeth talk more of pooing her father don't place all his millions on top her head for anyone wey want marry her so if you want her come and collect her
Re: ... by branhampaul: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
stigmond:

Ain't you a man? That's very funny question.
Is Still A Que Tho. Thank
Re: ... by branhampaul: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dannidom:
If you want big 'butty' girls them plenty for my street na there is one wey don fat sotey she no dey do anything on her own again not even brushing her teeth talk more of pooing her father don't place all his millions on top her head for anyone wey want marry her so if you want her come and collect her
Aint Mean Those Lazy Hoes With Potbelly.. I Want A Flat Stomach, Big Butty, Nice Waist On Hips Type Of Girl.
Re: ... by Dannidom(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
branhampaul:
Aint Mean Those Lazy Hoes With Potbelly.. I Want A Flat Stomach, Big Butty, Nice Waist On Hips Type Of Girl.
I know one sha her name is brenda she is white and guess what?

She is my girlfriend tongue
Re: ... by branhampaul: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dannidom:
I know one sha her name is brenda she is white and guess what?

She is my girlfriend tongue
Is It Forbidden For Me To F*ck Her?
Re: ... by Dannidom(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
branhampaul:
Is It Forbidden For Me To F*ck Her?
No o shocked but first you have to be castrated wink
Re: ... by branhampaul: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dannidom:
No o shocked but first you have to be castrated wink
For ..., U F*cked Her 'fore
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Dannidom:

Is the bounty still on her head

Asking for a friend

(1) (Reply)

Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? / You Can Enjoy Longer Sex With These TWO Methods. / Help!His Joystick Is.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.