Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! (1213 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
1. 16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery So You're Capable
Of Killing Me... It's Over!!!

2. How come mosquito is biting me and not biting u. i smell
conspiracy. ITS OVER!

3. You don't even respect me,I'm talking
and you are busy breathing? It's over!

4. So now ur drinking coke dt has another man's name on it,
better go and find him cus it's over between us.

5. So Beyonce's "Drunk in love" is Ur caller tune? I can't trust
alcoholics with my future kids.

6.They are shouting bird flu, You are still cooking chicken.
you want to kill me? It is over!

7. I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack
patience.

8. Why are you using Broom to sweep my Room when you
know I support PDP? It's over.

9. "You are always abbreviating ur texts, you want our
children to be short abi? It's OVER.

10. I told u I love my food hot but u refused to warm the ice
cream. U don't care abt me. It's over.

11. You don't pay your tithe, if you can cheat on God, then
who am I? Park ur things!

12.I gave u 6 eggs to boil 3 and fry 3,u fried the 3 u wey
supposed to boil and boiled the 3 yu wey suposed to fry,its
over.

13)i posted a picture on facebook and you refused to like it, u are
ashamed of me abi? ITS OVER....

14) y must u pick a man call in my present is over

15)I call u darling and u called me HORNEY indirectly calling my
mother a BÈÈ, its OVER.

16)how cum u get light 4 ur house and we no get light..Eh u get
another bf 4 nepa office abi....Its OVER!!!!

17)U were sweeping without bending down properly, it seems u will
hav pride issues if I marry u...it is over

18)You looked at me and smiled.
I now look funny abi! . Its over

19)I asked u to heat water for me u went and boiled it, is over

20)i ask u 2 cum n meet me in an eatery alone, u pack ur frnds
cum… i b Bill gate? its over
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! by Mhizizzy(f): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Stale
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Stale
Mumu... Goan luk for ur sense of humour. Op u try jo, i was actually lol while reading it.
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! by Israel5(m): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Haha. Bt i aint ne'er goina break up with my bone dawg.
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! by ever811(m): 12:32am On Jun 04, 2016
u promise to always be by my side,yet u were not there when I mistakenly voted for APC ...it is over
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! by Israel5(m): 12:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Stale
i dnt wnt to sound insultn so i'll say ths; next time, remove ur picture b4 u use the word 'stale'. Thank you.
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! by Mhizizzy(f): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Israel5:
i dnt wnt to sound insultn so i'll say ths; next time, remove ur picture b4 u use the word 'stale'. Thank you.

Wad has d pix got to do with wad I wrote
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! by Israel5(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Mhizizzy:

Wad has d pix got to do with wad I wrote
u wnt 2 force it out of my mouth abi? Ok, u look stale! Seamstress! Dnt quote me again.
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! by PHgirl(f): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Israel5:
u wnt 2 force it out of my mouth abi? Ok, u look stale! Seamstress! Dnt quote me again.

O ga ooo. Bia, who did this to you?
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! by ivyT(f): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
*yawns*

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Tell When A Woman Has Just Had Sex / How Many Did This? / Bride Storms Out Of Wedding On Discovering The Groom Aint A Chevron Staff

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.