Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 (8998 Views)

The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 / [Stupid man] Songs Of The Worlds 2 By Johnydon22 / The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by dblackninja: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2016
johnydon22:
Yes stars emit radio waves, pulsa stars more so but a radio signal from an intelligent specie will be quite different from starry radio waves.

I doubt they could be a radio signal from stars when put into audio mode will be singing - we are the world by micheal Jackson.

so we can definitely will recognize a radio signal sent by an intelligent civilization if we get one.
--we are the children..lol

@ the bolded...are you sure that we can definitely recognize it?

what IF we don't know how to listen to their signals (assuming there are Eti's). What IF we don't even know the frequency, modulations to tune in?

What IF they are using advanced technology that the broadband radio emissions are much stronger than our own that we can't even detect the signals( that's assuming they are using radio signals)..Besides, our most sensitive radio telescopes currently available would not be able to detect non-directional radio signals even at a fraction of a light-year.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by dblackninja: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2016
The blog idea will definitely make sense if you can have time for it.
Considering how people are being affected over here in NL. Policies et al.. I wonder how many of these your lovely articles and insights have made front page.. undecided
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
@johnydon22..... Yeah, right, humanity is in dire straits. We are a mentally ill, highly irrational, extremely stupid and vile species and worst of all, we seem to be quite proud of that fact. The fact that a person like Donald Trump even exists anywhere on this planet, much less allowed by the people of the planet to run for leadership of a country, is proof of humanity's collective insanity. I pretty much understand your aversion for politics. But what should we do then? Sit back and expect things to right themselves? For change to come out of thin air? Or maybe follow the insane suggestion of stupid Abrahamists like Adeboye and his ilk to "pray away our problems"? Ah, in reality nothing ever comes out of the blue... Must we keep dancing to the tune of these dunces we cal leaders, like the docile, little sheeps and asslickers they've taken us for? Can't we make them kiss our asses? Make them pay for fucking up society?

This isn't a matter of mere "CHANGE". We need to TRANSFORM society..... as "REFORMATION" is meaningless anyway. How many social reforms have we had? Over how many years? Society's gone haywire, and we ought to return everything to its pristine condition. We must look for the "reboot button" of society and do the needful. So where's the reboot button? If a natural reboot button doesn't exist, and we discovered Quantum Mechanics, Invented calculus, discovered the laws of physics, including those that guide the movements in the heavens, could invent the computer, landed on the moon, perform extremely complex mathematics, then leave it to HUMAN reason.... We CAN create one, certainly.

What I'm pushing for is a REVOLUTION. It's good enough to have a movement, with good leadership and a membership with clear idea of what they want, who know what they are against AND what they are for. "PERFECT", isn't it? But is that ENOUGH? All authentic revolutionaries are committed to an overthrow of the old system and its structures.... and HOW will the powers-that-be respond to that? Well, they have their wolves (the military and the police), their errand boys who will brutalise the weak, throw them in the gutter, or jail them for being rebellious and non-compliant all in a bid to shatter their resolve... Punish them for signing up to something radical, one they see as a sacred cause. (See Nnamdi Kanu.... You can be sure the Niger Delta militants would be toast and be experiencing the same fate if..... well, they seem to be keen on branding them terrorists now, anyway).

Therefore, we can be sure to have counter-revolutionaries who will seek to destroy the revolution, to crush any such movement. Its leaders will be chained like dogs, branded criminals and executed for "High treason". That's how it has been with revolutions, even when the revolutionaries didn't come off as violent in anyway! Enormous, agressive forces on all sides, with certain death as the price of failure... because you're up against the power elite, and the military, the police, and the constitution are their weapons, with which they will obliterate "maggots" like you completely! But without a REVOLUTION, how possible is it to REALLY change anything within the current system?

I'm neither a pacifist, nor a liberal. What, do we imagine that the enemies of freedom and merit just lay down their weapons, put flowers in their hair and play music by the river on sunny days? A new way of doing things is highly unlikely to come about by preaching passivity and "christian" values. Any Revolution is likely to be VIOLENTLY opposed and the Revolutionaries, in order to win, will not be singing hymns and waving flowers in the air. If the ancien regime can be removed peacefully then splendid.... but does history make that outcome remotely likely? The Jews twice engaged in full scale revolts against pagan rulers to defend their "right" to chop the foreskins of babies, which barbarous custom the pagans were seeking to OUTLAW. THAT is the type of sickmind with which a Revolutionary in a West African country is likely to be confronted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
(@johnydon22....) Maximillien Robespierre said, "To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency. To forgive them is cruelty". I agree. Too harsh? NOT!! "Love your enemies" is the summit of ignorance, the gospel of the foolish. Love isn't the "answer" to anything. Existence isn't made of love particles. Love hasn't acheieved a single thing in the human history of advancement. All our noteworthy achievements are rooted in reason, not love. Love didn't send man to the moon or enable successful heart transplants. By the same token, love will NEVER overthrow any cruel regime or dictatorship. It will NEVER beat people who are driven to dominate others and seek power at the expense of everyone else. You give them a flower, and they give you a bullet. You don't beat psycopaths by blowing kisses at them. The bastards who show no mercy to anyone who are opposed to them must be shown none in return.

While it is true that you can't fight fire with fire, it is also true that you don't put out fire by throwing straw on it. Only water can douse fire - water from the refreshing ocean of intellect which clears the searing flames of irrationality. Human history is all we need to tell us that tyrannies get worse when not stood up to. The mentality of "higher moral ground" in a conflict has got to go. We need RADICALS, not soft, wooly liberals. You can't "LOVE evil away". There is no such thing as "too low" when dealing with loons.... There is no "honour" involved when dealing with psycopaths, Gloves are off. The enemies of humanity cannot be beaten by Love and Tolerance. There comes a time to put down the pen and pick up the sword, particularly when the enemy is brandishing one of their own....

I see a revolution happening someday: a revolution that will confer upon us our humanity, one that will make nullify the divinity of priests, imans, soothsayers and fortunetellers, one that will snap the masses out of their slumber and bring to their realisation the reality of the ineptitude, sheer stvpidity and cluelessness of our leaders, and the contempt they have for us... One which will justify the overthrow and replacement of the old failed system that made it possible for their kind to come to power in the first place. A revolution that will inculcate into mankind that our future is in our hands and not in the hands of any gods, "chosen ones" or messiahs. That No one's coming to save us, Not even Jesus Christ. If the world is going to be saved then it's our responsibility, no one else's. The very act of believing in a saviour is a disgrace. It's sowardice and laziness, an abdication of our personal obligations. It's up to us to make things happen; not sit back and wait for others.... and never should we forget that although they're not our "MASTERS", neither should we be in thrall to them, the BEST among us are the perfect ones to lead the way....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
@KingEtienneSky wow such powerful words, beautifully done and so eloquently portrayed.

i will need time to take these in.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Jameselias: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
johnny the song don finish ? Abi wetin dey hapen ??
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jameselias:
I prefer he takes it out of here to a better and more rewarding place.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jameselias:

it is not finished yet bro, it probably will reach up to 50 chapters because there are so many grounds to touch.
Reyginus:
I prefer he takes it out of here to a better and more rewarding place.

Like my own blog right?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
johnydon22:

it is not finished yet bro, it probably will reach up to 50 chapters because there are so many grounds to touch.

Like my own blog right?
Exactly. This place doesn't deserve that much originality.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Reyginus:
Exactly. This place doesn't deserve that much originality.

I am looking towards that, once i buy a new laptop i will set up a blog and will delete most of my articles here and move them to the blog
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
johnydon22:

I am looking towards that, once i buy a new laptop i will set up a blog and will delete most of my articles here and move them to the blog
Very good. You should be reading a lot about blogging now. Nobody is rewarding you for your intellectual property. As much as I write poetry I don't think I'd ever post anyone here.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Reyginus:
Very good. You should be reading a lot about blogging now. Nobody is rewarding you for your intellectual property. As much as I write poetry I don't think I'd ever post anyone here.

You sir have given me a nudge towards the right direction... Lordnicklaus i am hoping we'd start work soon enough

1 Like

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
johnydon22:

You sir have given me a nudge towards the right direction... Lordnicklaus i am hoping we'd start work soon enough

OK. Mention me when you are ready to get started
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2016
GrizzlyBear start from the beginning of this work
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2016
A DIVINE FORCE OR CREATOR - MERE THINKING OR EMBLEM OF EVIDENCE.

This is my own reply to lordnicklaus' thread bearing the same topic above https://www.nairaland.com/3359189/divine-force-creator-mere-thinking

This will form a part of the totality of this work "Songs of the world" let us try to eat the mysteries that plagues us with rational objectivity, sincerity and depth.

lordnicklaus:
The perception of a powerful force responsible for the expanse and its workings is one that has always been of debate amongst people of different philosophical views. Whether Theist, Atheist, Agnostic, Deist, Pantheist or Spinozist, we all know that the universe was set in motion by a force. A powerful, absolute and infinitely complex force which is not fully grasped by most people. Some view this force as a powerful, infinite, animate and super-intelligent being who still has control of the created universe. Others view this force as inanimate and in no way intelligent and infinite but see it as a transient and chaotic phenomenon which could one day implode the universe into a singularity devoid of living matter. Others hold that such universal uphold or cause can never be entirely grasped and that trying to understand the entirety of its working is futile. Others see it as an intelligent uncontrolling being who makes no moral law neither is He concerned about any humanitary affair. The last set view it as being within us and around us (i.e nature).

Now, are the perceptions of the first and third sets of people based on mere thoughts or actual evidence? If you see them as mere thinking, then what fact or emblem of criticism vehicles you to conclude in such manner?

I am going to start this long article with the scripture, i will quote the Hindu scripture. A particular hymn in the Rigveda sings at the end part of the litrary eloquent work

The Rigveda just like the topic of this article speculates on various cosmic forces which might have fashioned the universe. It concludes with a passage of most Sophisticated scepticism ,

"beginning: 'But, after all, who knows, and who can say whence it all came, and how creation happened.'"

And on this ground i'll based my argument - we are about to address a very delicate topic which is shielded by the unforgiving curtain of our ignorance, we can only speculate, assume, wish, think or try rationalizing but as far as empirical knowledge goes "We do not know"

First what is the cosmos?

We are familiar with the earth, less so with the solar system of many worlds, less with the milky way galaxy, even less so with the virgo cluster, the entire billions of galaxies that makes up an almost infinite expanse of space we call "The universe"

But is this expanse 'universe' all there is? There might be more or there might not be, it is either this is the entirety of all that the cosmos is or it is not - but if there are more like expanses out there then in oneness we can refer to them alongside us as the cosmos, nature.

The broarder the reality strectches the less our familiarity with it's truths, the more mysteries it presents.

So what is the truth of our universe that has posed the greatest question we ever faced since the inception of human enquiry - the answer remains we do not know yet.

There are infinite possibilities of varying mind buggling realities, all humbling in their own sense and only through consistent study through empirical means can we hope to decifer the mysteries that darkens our mind.

Na Arean sat alone in space as a cloud that floats in nothingness. He slept
not, for there was no sleep; he hungered not, for as yet there was no hunger.
So he remained for a great while, until a thought came to his mind. He said to
himself, ‘I will make a thing.’ -
A myth from Maiana,

Before heaven and earth had taken form all was vague and amorphous . . .
That which was clear and light drifted up to become heaven, while that which
was heavy and turbid solidified to become earth. It was very easy for the pure,
fine material to come together, but extremely difficult for the heavy, turbid
material to solidify. Therefore heaven was completed first and earth assumed
shape after. When heaven and earth were joined in emptiness and all was
unwrought simplicity, then without having been created things came into
being. This was the Great Oneness. All things issued from this Oneness but all
became different . . .
-Huai-nan Tzu, China [ first century B.C.]

These two represent different line of thoughts about universal causality - one holds for a created universe, the other for an uncreated cosmos, these represent a faction of our enquiry interface.

One proposes a thinking nebulous entity in nothingness from whence with purpose and will everything was caused into existence, the other proposes a rather simpler beginning, an evolution from a fundamental oneness, uncreated and unplanned and an 'unguided' grand formation based on the physical properties of the elements involved.

Intelligent design

Design and nothingness are incompatible notions, they are contradictory, to use them together is nonsensical, beacause design is based on a model and in nothingness there is no model.

The argument on intelligent design theory has always proposed a cosmos caused/created by an intelligent being from nothingness.

Nothingness cannot be designed, so if the creator caused the cosmos from nothingness then it is not design, design deals with fashioning the subject.

Johanness Kepler understood this, he knew they could not be a design without a model and this model must be as old or even older than the creator itself and having being a lover of a parfectly geometrical cosmos, he pointed at Geometry as the model for the cosmological design. he said

"Geometry existed before creation, it is co-eternal with the mind of God, it provided God with the model for creation, Geometry is God himself"

Kepler believed not in a God figure of unsatiable piety and worship, not in a figure of embodied wrath seeking retribution and reverence, God became more for Kepler than just a divine angry authority over man but rather God became a divine Geometer who in co-existence with divine geometrical manifestations figured out a model for his creation to be based in an eternal loop of unending existence.

But then Kepler's perfectly geometrical cosmos was not so geometrical after all, his faith in the divine Geometer began to wane, he found the orbit to be elliptical rather not perfect circles, moon craters [perfectly geometrical depressions] turned out not to be a work of intelligent beings on the moon as Kepler thought only intelligent entities were capable of such geomtrical formation which he argued could not be a product of random chance.

But a falling rock of great magntitude will create a local explosion at impact that will lead to equal perfect symmetrical projection at all angles thereby creating a perfect circle.

Turned nature not only was capable of geometrical designs randomly from chaos and chance, nature also was not ruled by a geometrical model.

His faith in the divine Geometer was shattered, his love for a cosmos modeled on geometrical perfection was wounded and he remarked.

"the facts of nature which i had rejected subtly came through the back door to be accepted. Oh what a foolish bird i have been"

- Again there is still another problem with the intelligent theory, let me assume the materials for creation were already present, all the creator needed was to fashion out an ordered system intelligently.

intelligent design theory proposes a universe impossible to slowly consistently evolved in complexity, proposes a complexity that must require a divine mind but then this divine mind even though a likewise ordered system does not need another bigger divine mind in order to be caused or designed

It is a dishonest special pleading, as Carl Sagan would say "If you argue that God created the universe then it begs the question how/who created God, if you say God is eternal in order cut the enquiry at that step then why didn't we in the first place save that step and say the universe is eternal?"

Remove the special pleading and the hypothesis falls apart: If complexity must connote design then the creator must be also have been designed and an infinite regress is sparked

But if the creator, a functional system, an intelligent entity can be without being designed then i believe the intelligent design hypothesis kills it's own argument because it has shown that something [creator] can be a complex system without needing to be designed therefore what stops the cosmos from being thus?

[b]which makes more sense: The most simple of chain causes slowly evolving in complexity or a fully functional complex intelligent creator without history, formulating a cosmos without model but also from nothingness.

Now to explain the scientific model -

Someone once asked me: If there was nothingness how then could everything come from nothingness as science would propose?

The universe is made up of matter and their are numerous fundamental particles of matter, in fact i am one of those that share same thought with Carl sagan that there actually might be an infinite fundamental particles of matter in a downward regress.

So as i was saying; these physical particles and matter are responsible for how our physics occur, the laws of physics as we observe, cause and effect, gravity, thermodynamics

Now if you run everything into nothingness, no particles, no energy then there is no law of physics which means there is nothing like "Cause and effect" and if 'Cause and effect" is not in place then 'effects' can take place without cause, the universe is fully capable of creating itself from nothingness, an intelligent being is fully possible of evolving from this effect of nothingness.

-But science doesn't really propose an effect from nothing, there are many possibilities of our causality and only through study are we ever going to decifer it.

.........On one is a cosmos from nothing

..........On the other is an eternal cosmos with a circle of existence as the Hindu's first thought [a universe of infinite circle of end and beginning] which means the big bang was not the first or will it be the last

..........On another hand a creation from pre-existing universes [string theory]

…………On another an infinite regress of universe both upwards and downwards [this speculates that everything is a universe of it's own, even the protons of an atom are in fact huge universes in their own sense, therefore our universe might just be a tiny particle in an even larger universe upward] This is one thought i found likewise humbling and profound as a universe of infinite circle of existence

We are on a boat paddled by speculation, it is no doubt as we are now that in fact our universe evolved from a simpler form, the problem now is the mystery of causality.

Was too long so i have to cut it a bit. . . will continue in next submission.

Cc. lordnicklaus, hardmirror, butterfly88, Hcpaul, weah96, ranchhoddas invite others

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by butterfly88(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
@johnnydon22..I really admire your logic and style,your eloquence your ability to reason beyond sentiments and free your self from intellectual stagnation

may have not been able to comprehend your post completely but a agree with most of what you've sighted here

But I will like to be a bit unscientific and chose philosophy as my brother here

first in philosophy creation is different from invention (though both means making a thing which does not exist before creation differs from invention in the sense that invention uses already existing materials and creation doesn't!)

although that's not where the main issue lies and certainly not my problem...my problem is this

Albert Einstein's once lamented that "the most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible"

why is the universe so compressible should be the question on everyone's lips? here Stephen hawkings replies-our universe is so comphrensible because it is governed by precise mathematical laws!!

and some of these laws have been unraveled by some of the greatest minds of all time

so here lies the big problem...if the universe is governed by precise mathematical laws isn't there a mathematician behind it?...yeah the cause and effect thing creeps in again

and we will be quick to ask who invented/created that mathematician and hence the infinitum

well I don't know too but I for one think there is a mathematician in play or what kepler called the geometer

Again we will ask who/what/where is this mathematician?
why is he/she/it hiding?

well I don't know,and no one knows(as far as science is concerned), as far as I know the laws of physics breaks down at the singularity

so there are lots of questions about what was before the big bang and until science with all it limitations is able to unravel this paradox I keep my hands crossed

like the Schrodinger's cat paradox how do you know if a cat is dead or alife if you haven't observed??

the answer is it is both dead and alife...but
what if we can't observe this cat?

sorry if I have swayed from the subject matter bro...still on still beautiful write up

1 Like

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
@johnydon22. Thank you for the reference to my thread. The ancients all took a step in explaining the mysteries that have confounded us for centuries, all penned down by thinking minds and accredited to the inspiration of a supreme universal order known as God. The Sumerians might have started this search by the observation of the expanse and also developing mathematics to provide answers but at the same time claiming to have come in contact with divine beings who provided them with explicit knowledge regarding the creation of the cosmos. As for the notion of "creation from nothingness", such is probably a misunderstanding and misconception on the part of some theists who see the Big Bang theory as threat to faith. The Big Bang proposes the idea of a universe originating from infinite singularity due to a fusion of matter and anti-matter and not really nothingness but another question still pops out from such theory, what existed before the singularity? And again, is there really anything as "nothingness" when considering the cosmos? Sure, it could be devoid before the setting of time and motion or any other physical, dimensional and sub-physical laws ordering the universe but that doesn't mean space is not there or there is no vacuum. Nothing is in a room doesn't mean the room is not there or there is no space to be filled. Truely, creation and mind-twisting complexity of the cosmos will continue to give more questions to ask for every answer that has been given but it wouldn't still give effontry to put a Creator out of the picture even if we would still have to ask how He came about.

Cc johnydon22 donnffd Hcpaul ValentineMary raphieMontella.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
CC shadeyinka weah96 dorox antiparticle teempkaguy
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by ValentineMary(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
lordnicklaus:
@johnydon22. Thank you for the reference to my thread. The ancients all took a step in explaining the mysteries that have confounded us for centuries, all penned down by thinking minds and accredited to the inspiration of a supreme universal order known as God. The Sumerians might have started this search by the observation of the expanse and also developing mathematics to provide answers but at the same time claiming to have come in contact with divine beings who provided them with explicit knowledge regarding the creation of the cosmos. As for the notion of "creation from nothingness", such is probably a misunderstanding and misconception on the part of some theists who see the Big Bang theory as threat to faith. The Big Bang proposes the idea of a universe originating from infinite singularity due to a fusion of matter and anti-matter and not really nothingness but another question still pops out from such theory, what existed before the singularity? And again, is there really anything as "nothingness" when considering the cosmos? Sure, it could be devoid before the setting of time and motion or any other physical, dimensional and sub-physical laws ordering the universe but that doesn't mean space is not there or there is no vacuum. Nothing is in a room doesn't mean the room is not there or there is no space to be filled. Truely, creation and mind-twisting complexity of the cosmos will continue to give more questions to ask for every answer that has been given but it wouldn't still give effontry to put a Creator out of the picture even if we would still have to ask how He came about.

True but I am hopeful that if we can unify the 4 fundamental forces in the universe (strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, gravitational force and electromagnetic force) we stand a good chance of ans the hardest qus ever asked.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by ValentineMary(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
butterfly88:
@johnnydon22..I really admire your logic and style,your eloquence your ability to reason beyond sentiments and free your self from intellectual stagnation

may have not been able to comprehend your post completely but a agree with most of what you've sighted here

But I will like to be a bit unscientific and chose philosophy as my brother here

first in philosophy creation is different from invention (though both means making a thing which does not exist before creation differs from invention in the sense that invention uses already existing materials and creation doesn't!)

although that's not where the main issue lies and certainly not my problem...my problem is this

Albert Einstein's once lamented that "the most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible"

why is the universe so compressible should be the question on everyone's lips? here Stephen hawkings replies-our universe is so comphrensible because it is governed by precise mathematical laws!!

and some of these laws have been unraveled by some of the greatest minds of all time

so here lies the big problem...if the universe is governed by precise mathematical laws isn't there a mathematician behind it?...yeah the cause and effect thing creeps in again

and we will be quick to ask who invented/created that mathematician and hence the infinitum

well I don't know too but I for one think there is a mathematician in play or what kepler called the geometer

Again we will ask who/what/where is this mathematician?
why is he/she/it hiding?

well I don't know,and no one knows(as far as science is concerned), as far as I know the laws of physics breaks down at the singularity

so there are lots of questions about what was before the big bang and until science with all it limitations is able to unravel this paradox I keep my hands crossed

like the Schrodinger's cat paradox how do you know if a cat is dead or alife if you haven't observed??

the answer is it is both dead and alife...but
what if we can't observe this cat?

sorry if I have swayed from the subject matter bro...still on still beautiful write up
That's one amazing thing of the universe and our brain. Complex life like mammals have the ability to understand maths (test were carried out on monkeys and racoons on how they identify quantity). So I think the concept of math and pattern is wiered in our brains. We make deductions from this pattern and call it math.

So my opinion is that higher animals can view pattern that's why the universe is comprehensible. But for lower animals it makes no sense.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by donnffd(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Well said, i agree with you 100%...These are just the mysteries we face as aware creatures trying to understand our place in a vast and possibly infinite cosmos
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by shadeyinka(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
urahara:
Has anyone ever wonder why we know quite much on the progression from ardipithecus to the homo sapiens but no information is known on the evolutionary history of chimpanzees for 6 million years

Nice question bro!
Anyone in the house who can answer this?

Or Evolutional history of the elephant at least its fossils should preserve better except there is a direct manipulation of data to suit a premise.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by shadeyinka(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
lordnicklaus:
CC shadeyinka weah96 dorox antiparticle teempkaguy

I am sure you wonder where I have been. OK !
I read your posts..an attempt to mix scientific and philosophical thougths packaged in a proselike scripture like manner.

LOL! I was thinking if this was going to be the official atheist scripture LOL.

Hm, what can I say, you have putba lot of thought behind the writeup even if I don't accept the premise or its conclusion.

Let me still watch the comments of others.

Nice work though, are you publishing this?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

I am sure you wonder where I have been. OK !
I read your posts..an attempt to mix scientific and philosophical thougths packaged in a proselike scripture like manner.

LOL! I was thinking if this was going to be the official atheist scripture LOL.

Hm, what can I say, you have putba lot of thought behind the writeup even if I don't accept the premise or its conclusion.

Let me still watch the comments of others.

Nice work though, are you publishing this?

Are you referring to lordnicklaus or johnydon22?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by shadeyinka(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2016
johnydon22:

Are you referring to lordnicklaus or johnydon22?

The OP johnydon22
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

The OP johnydon22
You quoted lordnicklaus so i was a bit confused!!!
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by shadeyinka(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2016
johnydon22:

You quoted lordnicklaus so i was a bit confused!!!

Sorry bro!
Is this a new religious book?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

Sorry bro!
Is this a new religious book?

Nope breaking science for the lay people with a butter of philosophy and ancient myths for maximum entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by butterfly88(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2016
johnydon22:

Nope breaking science for the lay people with a butter of philosophy and ancient myths for maximum entertainment.
cool grin
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2016
Seun i opened a thread in the religious section Islam and the 21st century and a mod moved it to the Islam for muslim section - who in the world told that mod i intended it to be in that section.

Please i will like my article brought back to the religious section because i have no business in the muslim section..

My article is an address to a religion

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2016
johnydon22:
Seun i opened a thread in the religious section Islam and the 21st century and a mod moved it to the Islam for muslim section - who in the world told that mod i intended it to be in that section.

Please i will like my article brought back to the religious section because i have no business in the muslim section..

My article is an address to a religion
I did wanted to post a reply, but since it is in the muslim section, I can't except I accept the muslim credo undecided
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2016
LoJ:

I did wanted to post a reply, but since it is in the muslim section, I can't except I accept the muslim credo undecided

its simply nonsensical... lots of bigoted fanatical mods here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Simeon Borokini Rejects RUGA In South West / Why Do You Go To Church (Options) ? / If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.