Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? (4578 Views)

True And Hidden Reason Why Guys Or Ladies Cry During Their Wedding / Why Do Some Ladies Cry During Sex? / Why Do Ladies Cry When Given An Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 2:08am On Jun 04, 2016
Seriously,I dont know why ladies cry during s*x,Of most of the s*x have had.When ever i ask if something was wrong she used to tell me to continue and so i hit her d more.Though,i be ja guy?i hope the crying doesnt mean anything bad?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by SKAMM(m): 2:13am On Jun 04, 2016
You should Google it. When a girl cries during sex it means something terrible. Don't wanna scare you just Google it. Since plenty girls don cry for your head my broda...

#complete it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 04, 2016
They'll be like...

"So after all the forming, all this issylarry_ niggah has to offer is this tiny lipstick-sized prickk?"

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by banjicom(m): 4:01am On Jun 04, 2016
sad she has taken your destiny to the marine queen under the ocean, na the suffer wey u go still suffer in d future dey make her cry for you.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by greatnaija01: 4:51am On Jun 04, 2016
issylarry:
Seriously,I dont know why ladies cry during s*x,Of most of the s*x have had.When ever i ask if something was wrong she used to tell me to continue and so i hit her d more.Though,i be ja guy?i hope the crying doesnt mean anything bad?

Bros it means you are flogging her so good that her eyes starts to squirting or orgasm.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2016
no,it means ur just 2 ugly n she is prolly regretting y she eva let u sleep wit her..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by seunayeni(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
no,it means ur just 2 ugly n she is prolly regretting y she eva let u sleep wit her..
that's too harsh grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by Papilo20(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2016
It's because you call her baby
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by MrCork: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2016
issylarry:

u dont hav shcool homework? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by kellyJames5(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

u dont hav shcool homework? undecided
On bi mi tani emi yo bi?(U dey ask me ,na wu i go ask?)
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by frubben(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2016
See why our economy is in a mess

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Lolz,lady i no ugly o.No even talk dat 1
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2016
greatnaija01:

Bros it means you are flogging her so good that her eyes starts to squirting or orgasm.
No wonder she used to asked for more.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by amauri(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2016
Tears of joy I guess its just like a player winning trophy n crying.lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2016
SKAMM:
You should Google it. When a girl cries during sex it means something terrible. Don't wanna scare you just Google it. Since plenty girls don cry for your head my broda...

#complete it

Bro.scare me as aw?oga i decided to sit her down and ask her and she told me d truth and thats why she has been oliver twist
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2016
amauri:
Tears of joy I guess its just like a player winning trophy n crying.lol
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2016
banjicom:
sad she has taken your destiny to the marine queen under the ocean, na the suffer wey u go still suffer in d future dey make her cry for you.

For ya church mind,marine queen ko ocean king ni.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2016
frubben:
See why our economy is in a mess
Wetin dz 1 dey talk?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by Raph01: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2016
issylarry:

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Targaeryian:
They'll be like...

"So after all the forming, all this issylarry_ niggah has to offer is this tiny lipstick-sized prickk?"

Lolz,funny guy.abeg carry ya gf gv me make she test am,i belv she go testify.lmao(no offence bro)
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2016
Papilo20:
It's because you call her baby
Lolz,baby kwa.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by banjicom(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2016
issylarry:

For ya church mind,marine queen ko ocean king ni.

Have mercy on the girls, remember na someone sister you dey use dick fire her engine like dat o. cheesy

Make u dey do am small small I beg

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2016
banjicom:

Have mercy on the girls, remember na someone sister you dey use dick fire her engine like dat o. cheesy

Make u dey do am small small I beg
Sure bro!but do it wen u have to cos ladies aint reliable.Bro i wasso faithful to ma ex and she made me believed i was wasting my time after she started sleeping with different guys and karma made d justice.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by Spicylate(f): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Don't know oo. Inshort I've never heard of it sef. But by crying do you mean moaning?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by tens4real(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
it would have pained me If ur beautiful.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by daveson2020(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Chai this is why tomatoes are scarce these days the time you suppose to use to dig the ground and plant tomatoes you wasted It on a woman's......... ... Diging rubbish undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by issylarry(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
daveson2020:
Chai this is why tomatoes are scarce these days the time you suppose to use to dig the ground and plant tomatoes you wasted It on a woman's......... ... Diging rubbish undecided
lolz
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by firstking01(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
This your statement is one dumb statement i 've read here today...the guy wear mask con chyk you before??, abi you non know say he ugly before you open your legs for him to enter?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Awwww you're hitting the right spot. I don't cry but a few tears trickle down my eyes when it's touching the right places.
Different people show emotions differently
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Errm errm, i think your plick is shucking her inside her pvssy and its paining her well well
Please OP is your plick sharp like pin? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
firstking01:
This your statement is one dumb statement i 've read here today...the guy wear mask con chyk you before??, abi you non know say he ugly before you open your legs for him to enter?
dude,dey ur lane..

(1) (Reply)

The Joke Is On You / Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? / Leak See Five Girls That Caught During Deal Of 1.5 Million For Dog Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.