Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (53750 Views)

Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by nijanigga: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Give them 2 weeks the whole thing will die down, you will ask me why I said so? Do you all remember Gideon Akaluka who was beheaded in late 92 for so called blasphemy, his severed head was suspended on a spear and taken round the city of Kano, when his body was taken to the east, Late Ojukwu,said in Ibo land no corpse is buried without the head. What did Ibo people do? Gideon was actually seized my Islamic zealots from Police detention and then beheaded.
Ibo people this is the time to stand your ground and demand justice,this must not be swept under the carpet,even if money will exchange hands.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by heywhya: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2016
I wander why they call these this a religion of peace, what is peace in killing someone, maybe they don't even know the meaning of peace? Perhaps
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by obbasiasa(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2016
cytellProperty:
ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS, BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS
a treatment for cancer is to cut off a wide area of normal tissue that surround the cancer, and remove it en boc
Therefore if all terrorist are muslim and not all muslim are terrorist, our security should use this approach

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by ibadanfinest(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2016
63xtr33r:

Let me help your memory out; remember the 'Operation Wetie' (in the SW) which precipitated the January 15 coup. In that independence era a Yoruba man by the name Akintola colluded with Ahmadu Bello to jail Awolowo. Another Yoruba man, Justice Sowemimo indicted and sentenced Awolowo to jail.

1967-70 Yorubas colluded with their Northern masters to almost annihilate the Igbo Nation off the surface of the earth.

Remember also, how Awolowo ensured the starvation of millions of Easterners. And after the war, the same Awolowo colluded with his Northern masters to defraud Easterners of their hard earned money in banks and building societies. Awolowo proceeded to use the stolen funds to give Yorubas free education. And the remaining loots was given to Yorubas and their cotravellers to buy up the numerous companies established by the colonial masters, looting the companies and rendering them bankrupt.

So, you can see that aside the independence era of fraternization between Akintola and Ahmadu Bello, and later the partnership between Awolowo and Gowon, from 1967 to 1979, Yorubas more or less Kowtowed to the wishes of their Northern masters to entrench injustice, lopsidedness and great evils in the land. So much more for 'sophistication', nay 'sufferstication'.

https://www.nairaland.com/3052748/how-awolowo-jailed-yorubas-northerners#44774973

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/the-crisis-that-truncated-the-first-republic

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

You think say na small pikin dey here abi.

When Nzeogwu killed western and northern premier, hinting Azikiwe to travel, u won't talk about that one

When Ironsi refused to execute Nzeogwu for murder which led to dem Gowon taking over, you won't talk about that one.

After killing the western premiere, u still expect their support because u talked to Awolowo in prison.

Bros that civil war na east start am.

As for wetie in southwest, that's Awolowo fault, he wants to be both minority leader at federal level at also controlling the west he had delegated to his secretary Akintola who wants to align himself with the govt at d center.

If ojukwu can decide for the whole Igbo nations, Yoruba's are not like that. AG that's Awo party in case u don't know never won in ibadan. We have Aeo, Akintola, adelabu penkelemesi etc. Not just one man ojukwu with millions of slave

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by okeke00(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
afroniger:
I will continue to say it and not bloody care: the two imported religions of Islam and Christianity are both scams. They have been effectively used to brainwash and turn Africans into mumus of the highest order!! angry angry angry

For fvcks sakes can someone please tell me how both religions have helped Africans rise out of poverty and relative primitive existence compared to others in spite of being more religious than both the white man and Arabs?? ?? Nonsense!!!!!
africans are the dumbest people on earth

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by onlineadejoh(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Northern Youths are violent by nature. From Boko Haram to Almajiri to Fulani Herdsmen, etc. Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only be maintained by violence.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Danny1974: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
If Hausa Fulani want to divide along religion line so be it. Are there no Muslim in other parts of Nigeria or even West Africa? Why Northern Muslims always kill in the name of their religion?

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by rajwas(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
I wish I can see somebody that Will explain vividly the circumstances that brought out the situation.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by optimismlaz(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
God Will judge them, what a wicked act? taking human life for religion issues, please let all answer the call of Nnamdi Kalu to avoid this persistent killing
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Danny1974: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2016
If Hausa Fulani want to divide Nigeria along religion line so be it. Are there no Muslim in other parts of Nigeria or even West Africa? Why Northern Muslims always kill in the name of their religion?
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by ibadanfinest(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2016
This is bad, these northerners self, I am waiting to hear the woman exact words o.
But I will urge us to respect each other religion.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2016
This will be a good time for the peaceful muslims to organise a peaceful protest to denounce the acts of those animals that killed the woman and paraded her head.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by paramakina202: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2016
Have Okorocha said anything yet?
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by omozu1(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2016
this is the change we all voted for
lawlessness
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by macanu(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2016
This is morning,they will continue to kill u there till u understand that ur exitence is a tabo to them,u don't worship 1 God.stay there and keep selling ur chewing gum and sweet,God dash u all sense
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by brajy(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2016
I was told by my colleagues but didn't believe until I confirmed it here now. however I was told that those people that perpetrated this evil act were guided and being defended by some Hausa -Muslim
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Arcard(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2016
the woman no try at all, y sh go dy argue with lunatics
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by InvestinOwerri(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2016
What is so sacred about this worthless & useless union? Cant we all see that Nigeria is not working, has never worked & will never work?? Why have we continued to decieve ourselves that we are one when we obviously very different in ideology, way of life, culture, religion, world view, physical & psychological wise! We cant continue to share a nation with animals, barbarians, savages & backward people. Why cant they be on their own & have Arewa rep were they can practice sharia as much as they want or even turn it to boko haram & ISIL butcher zones. Why are the supposed Igbo leaders keeping quite in the face of such oppresion going on against their people? Silence is not golden here, it means you are complicit or a coward. WE DEFINITELY CANT CONTINUE LIKE THIS, SOMETHING MUST GIVE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Rajosh(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2016
she's lived in kano for over 40yrs. she's seen the good, the bad and ugly of kano. she knew better that these people are extremists and that's why I don't believe the so called blasphemy story. No one has come out to say exactly what she said. Most painful thing is that the perpetrators will go scot free. SMH for Nigeria. indeed there was a country.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by dauntless15(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2016
eyah she was a pastor's wife, that explains why she was arguing about religion in a market place, in kano for that matter, RIP to her sadly nothing can be done about it. religious oppression.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by am4truth(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2016
afroniger:
I will continue to say it and not bloody care: the two imported religions of Islam and Christianity are both scams. They have been effectively used to brainwash and turn Africans into mumus of the highest order!! angry angry angry

For fvcks sakes can someone please tell me how both religions have helped Africans rise out of poverty and relative primitive existence compared to others in spite of being more religious than both the white man and Arabs?? ?? Nonsense!!!!!
Friend, you are missing it completely. I agreed with you that christianity was imported. Can u remember people like Mary Slessor that stopped the killing of twins in calabar? How for goodness sake has this made us poorer. Christianity brought education. Education brings liberation. A true child of God is never an extremist. They won't kill for God, because they know who their God is, and what he says in His word.
You need Christ. God would open your eyes as He did the same for me many years ago. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by ojobabafemi(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2016
its such a pity that we still think like this in this part of the world, have we heard of the Arabs behead anybody for blasphemy or the roman catholic killing anybody in the name of Religion? i pity this generation.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by HomeOfMe(f): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2016
sinkhole:
If Sanusi condemn this act, as the emir of Kano, I tell you, all those "munmun" who killed the woman will willingly turned themselves in to the police!
If they even condemn this hideous act on BBC hausa it would go long way to addressing these issues,but no they won't!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Oche4short: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2016
evil of our time is taking hold of mankind. what on earth will make anyone kill for a religion reason? If we so trust in the power of our God, we should let Him fight His battle against anyone who blaspheme and no we taking life we cannot give. Please stop killing in the name of religion
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by agbamaso: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2016
The question here is that do these people know the meaning of peace at all or do they hv leader or leaders. How were they brought up. Who are the parents. This era of civilization. How are we one in this country. Those leaders are talking. What a shame.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2016
sanandreas:
I operate with the law of Moses. Do me I do you shikena.

The law of Moses cannot save you. It cannot take away your sins.

A new command I give to you: Love one another as I have loved you.

No one can come to the Father except through Me.

This is the Law Jesus Christ left behind for us.

If you like ignore it. When you die, you will know if it is true or false.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by karidoviajara: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2016
it is becoming very clear and lucid that the promises of the buhari administration is now basing on crime and death all the way, I pity for the woman but I morn the IBO race for not knowing what to do and what is following them for them to act and start radicalism their people and be read for a push forcefully against this malam and backward neighbour some are just they talking soft don't worry it will reach your turn one day
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Godstraight(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2016
oglalasioux:
That's the dividends of clinging to ancient old lies. As long as we continue to tolerate religion the more this kind of news will pop up from time to time.

Religion is decadent and must be expunged from our social life. There's no other difference left among mankind.
this does not make sense,instead of blaming it on the particular one you are blaming it on all religions mostly because you have no particular affiliation, so because beans nor good make I nor eat any food at all.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by dwas: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2016
The perpetrators has been apprehended. This is first degree murder. It require a capital punishment, nothing less. Anything short of that shows the president is tribal sentiment.

I have been the hardcore supporter of Buhari. I stand for justice only. I supported him when he affirmed commitment to deal with the Avenger but I was shock he never mention the menace of the herd men killing.

If justice is not done to the blood of innocent then Nigeria should break up. Enough of this extremist and tribal issue.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by menxer: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2016
chacoonder:
Religion aside...Hausa and Igbo are like two parallel lines...they can never cohabit.(I have lived there,so i know what 'm saying).
I think its high time we start considering the "dis-amalgamation" of this country because we are only united by force not by choice.

You are right, but how is staying and doing business in Kano by force?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.