Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Mrs Bridget Patience Killing: ”kano Govt. Speaks On Woman’s Beheading - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Bridget Patience Killing: ”kano Govt. Speaks On Woman’s Beheading (3276 Views)

Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / How Mrs Bridget Was Brutalized and killed In Kano: (twitter Narrative) / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mrs Bridget Patience Killing: ”kano Govt. Speaks On Woman’s Beheading by Heavance(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
gists:

@the bolded
While I completely agree with that statement (I am assuming you mean everybody should respect other peoples' religion) I also strongly believe in justice. The people that were involved in this murder crime must be brought to book. We cannot just say what belong to "ceasar" must be given to "ceaser". "cearser" himself must know that their is a constituted authority and anybody that goes against it must be brought to book.
I don't know exactly what she did, but what I hear people saying is that she committed blasphemy. But the same people who turned themselves to God's judge in kano are the same ones that will be committing adultery, fornication, smoking, drinking burukutu and other alcoholic drinks.
While the state government is investigating this case to roundup as many people involved in this case, I'll like to see the emir of Kano (SLS) being an educated and well respected figure come out and condemn this act without reservation.

You clearly got the Ceasar part.... I want justice as much as you crave it, but its just a shame they will cover and close this case.
There is something about northern Nigeria that is not clear to us in the south, their laws there are so different. Even the president finds it hard to do something about it, news like this makes me ashamed to be called a Nigerian. See, that one Nigeria we sing is not from our heart at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). / Is GTD A Government Empowerment Scheme ? / DR IKEDI OHAKIM: South East Is Not Landlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.