Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (78931 Views)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Suffering From Meniere’s Disease - Mezie Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by anonimi: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2016
PassingShot:
Is there anyone here who has not fallen ill before?

Na wa o. Humans playing God.

I thought we were told that the superman is our only saviour.
Was that also a LIE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Usman212s: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
If he dies, Osinbanjo will never rule Nigeria.

Yorubas can't rule before the Igbos.
Ode, envy go kill you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by paix(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2016
farokkunle:
I PRAY HE DIES TODAY NOT TOMORROW .

team fayose for president . cool
Wish for your neighbours what you wish for yourself!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by isahsalee: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Just like premium times CEO suffering from epilepsy recently according to BBC reporter.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by babadee1(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Meniere's disease is not an infection.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Make this old fool die n.a....wasting person time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by upsonn(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2016
For those who does not know what that diseases mean, and what causes it!

Read!

Meniere disease is a disease of the inner ear characterised by episode of deafness, buzzing in the ears.

Typically the attacks preceded by a sensation of fullness in the ear. Symptoms last for several hours and between attacks the affected ear may return to normal, although hearing does tend to deteriorate gradually with repeated attacks. It is thought to be caused by the build up of fluid in the inner ear.

Source

Concise medical Dictionary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by passionate88: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2016
He has been hearing too many lies from Lie Muhammed, why wouldn't he have ear infection?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Donclaracuzo: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2016
And to me, I will say that Mr president is ok. This news is to hide his cowardness and to protect his ego. He is not feeling secured to visit any southern state for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by LifeIsSoEasy: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Oh lord! Please don't let history repeat itself! Save this land!
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by HzRF(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Itz the likes of Omenka passingshot modath beremx nd their fellow zombies that are disputing the fact that Buhari is nt 100% alright both in the head (brain) and body

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by nwakibie3(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2016
God has decided to take back the ears he gave to him Since he doesn't want to take heed to advice and Nigerians plight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by uchestephanie(f): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2016
bender79:
Dont mind they confusionist after the say they want biafra
not in support of wat that bird said. But why him wan die ontop na
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Firefire(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2016
asadike:
Unusual sound ke? Pls did he partake in d civil war? Get well soon sir. You need to live and clear up your mess Mr president

Like the voice of the blood of Abel crying for vengeance.

Get well soon our president.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2016
If it keeps him grounded in the country so he can finally understand what the average man goes through daily then it's all for the better.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Pyno30: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2016
May God heal him Amen
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by AxeurdaddyIX: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Do you even know what is contained in the Nigerian Constitution

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by mu2sa2: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2016
This report must be untrue. How can Pmb fall ill. Hahaha, that's impossible because he is superhuman! Unlike the rest of us tormented by common malaria and typhoid, how can a whole c-in c of the federal republic be ill? Pmb cannot fall sick- never, infact though 73 he must be looking younger and younger, and never look older. After all, doesn't younger people look younger day by day and never look older? Kudos premium times, what a great job - at least you give pastor osibanjo some hope. What an achievement premium times!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by mandax: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

And those avengers, abi na scavengers where boastful that Buhari cancelled his trip to rivers because of their mere threat.
The Buhari my father told me about and I have also come to know can never be moved by threats from some street criminals.

Get well soon my dear and amiable president.

Your amiable president is a foe for millions of others.

So when people say Nigeria is not ONE and may never be one, you don't get disturbed.

It's natural, when groups of people mistakenly formed a country discover that they do not share common value systems, they dissolve their union, instead of killing themselves.

How can a person from eastern Nigeria continue to share one country with these most barbaric northern Nigerians that behead humans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Krismart(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2016
IBB on wheelchair due to bullet injury sustained during Biafran war, now Buhari is going deaf. But I pray he doesn't go deaf until he hears d declaration of sovereign state of Biafra

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by neocortex: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2016
allycat:
If there is any truth in this report we are in great trouble. Something is wrong when sensitive information about the president of a nation can be leaked to the media so cheaply. Medical records are usually private and should only be released by the patient and in rare cases where the courts decide. I have always said that those hailing sahara reporters investigative reporting when they were dishing out jist from a "reliable source" were encouraging impunity. It means someone or groups with real evil intent will not find it difficult to get information on the presidents and other sensitive institutions.

It didn't start today so I don't understand your point,
in fact many Nigerians are happy that there is no more
secret in government.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by amtaken(f): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2016
I have never been a pretender and I will never start now.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by AntiWailer: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2016
farokkunle:
I PRAY HE DIES TODAY NOT TOMORROW .

team fayose for president . cool

And pray who ever wish him dead dies before him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2016
omenka:
Wish you a speedy recovery sir. The rigours of your office demand that you take some rest until that moment when you are fit enough to continue. Osinbajo we also trust and know will represent you perfectly in all aspects.

We love you and will continue to pray for your success in health and good governance.

God bless my dear country..
are you mourning bubu in advance? grin

i know say you go call the almighty god to come ban me cool
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by donlarbito(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Quick recovery MR president

I pray history doesn't repeat it self
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by concur: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2016
JUDGEMENT DAY .

MASSES OF ZOMBIE CLUTCHING RAW STRAW . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ZOMBIE COUNTRY .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by BABANGBALI: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2016
No wonder baba no dey hear our cry. He think sey people still dey shout sai baba and change

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by mileskiyo(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

It is statements like this that have contributed to the current mindset of the average Nigerian. I'm not Yoruba but this statement was made without thought. Stop making such inflammable and senseless statements on such august fora...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Koddedtinz: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2016
Abacha...Yaradua.....Buhari?
Will the third time be the charm? Just asking!

Mr. President, Get well soon and resign... that office takes its toll on even young, able bodied men, talk less about grandfathers who should be resting with their family.

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by crackhouse(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2016
I think they want to dismiss the report that he avoided ogoni visit due to fear of militants.
hmm, that's a good one anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by BABANGBALI: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2016
donlarbito:
Quick recovery MR president

I pray history doesn't repeat it self
osinbajo loading. Power gradually coming back to my people.

Haters oya make una begin to chop me raw. I no send tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead / Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.