Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,740 members, 7,844,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! (2798 Views)

Why Men Asks You For Sex Only And Disappear After / Sex Only For Married People / Simple Signs That You Are Just For Sex Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by JoeCutie(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2016
You're a lost cause, Op. Wait, is it by force to create threads on Nairaland sef!? This is so unfortunate. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by whogoscam: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2016
etzpapozy:
Whoever dumped your sorry ass deserves an Oscar,she did a good job.

U got me laffing in hindus

smiley Enjoy fvcking

Truth has been written and it has been read.

3 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2016
whogoscam:

Doesn't look that way. Since you just got my attention on my thread.
attention? How? undecided
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by David25(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2016
[size=20pt]The sh!t people post on NL just to get attention. wtf[/size] undecided
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2016
Yeah your mother is good only for sex and being distributed among random men for their pleasure. Talk about whoring around.
No be me talk am, my assertion is according to your logic.
whogoscam:
Yes.

Women are designed for sex and baby production. Nothing else. Sex is supposed to be free because it is our right as men to open any legs and dive in as it's our property.

Women, belong to the men and are below men

Yes. Women are supposed to be paraded and given for free in shops and show rooms. They are supposed to be distributed free like flyers.

Take it or leave it. You, as a woman, have no worth! The only thing that makes you remotely recognise is that which lies in between your legs. You, as a woman, a man one time or the other has imagined you unclad. All men care about from you is sex.

So go out there and open those legs and do what you are supposed to do. Unless you have been completely acquired and claimed by marriage that ok and you must be loyal to your master.
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Izyyblaze(f): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Well..according to ishilove, this op must have been dropped a lot as a child and always landed with his head grin
buhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by timsonpreye(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2016
no offence but i totally agree wit him, wat use are gals in the world if not for sex n baby making... Op is ryt

2 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by timsonpreye(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yeah your mother is good only for sex and being distributed among random men for their pleasure. Talk about whoring around.
y cant ur gender accept d truth

2 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by whogoscam: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Fabulocity:

Just like your mother

1 Like

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by whogoscam: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2016
David25:
[size=20pt]The sh!t people post on NL just to get attention. wtf[/size] undecided

Yes. I have gotten th attention. Now kill yourself.
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by smileysmiley(f): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2016
another fool on the loose... paulkillerman have you seen what you have caused, imagine what you are doing to people's sons at a very tender age... you had better fix this cause Nairaland is filled up with a lot of boobs sucking toddlers, I guess you didn't know, right? now fix this before their parents start suing you for brain damage to their underaged kids

1 Like

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by AlexCk: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Well Op, those are ur thoughts.

As for me, women are simply amazing, and without them, oboi, world for cast abeg.

Soo i respect them. Twale for them females!!,

1 Like

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2016
JoeCutie:
You're a lost cause, Op. Wait, is it by force to create threads on Nairaland sef!? This is so unfortunate. angry

Lost cause?.......was he even a cause? Lol
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Not mine, yours. smiley
Your theory, not mine. If I agreed with your theory, it would also apply to me.
Cheerio kiss
whogoscam:

Just like your mother
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2016
I didn't accept or criticize or deny anything, I just stated the simple fact that if what op says is true, it therefore implies that his mother is good for nothing but whoring around, including yours since you agree with him.
Cheerio kiss
timsonpreye:
y cant ur gender accept d truth
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by David25(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2016
whogoscam:

ignorant sob. Get a life.
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by David25(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2016
whogoscam:

ignorant SOB
Get a life.
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by JoeCutie(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I gave him a lot more than he deserves, I know. But that was me being courteous to a fellow man. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by SuperSupremo(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2016
timsonpreye:
no offence but i totally agree wit him, wat use are gals in the world if not for sex n baby making... Op is ryt

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Raalsalghul: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2016
whogoscam:
Yes.

Women are designed for sex and baby production. Nothing else. Sex is supposed to be free because it is our right as men to open any legs and dive in as it's our property.

Yes. Women are supposed to be paraded and given for free in shops and show rooms. They are supposed to be distributed free like flyers.

Take it or leave it. You, as a woman, have no worth! The only thing that makes you remotely recognise is that which lies in between your legs. You, as a woman, a man one time or the other has imagined you unclad. All men care about from you is sex.

So go out there and open those legs and do what you are supposed to do. Unless you have been completely acquired and claimed by marriage that ok and you must be loyal to your master.
My instincts tell me that you are searching4love.
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by SuperSupremo(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2016
whogoscam:
Yes.

What a wasted sperm

Just to get some cheeky attention on a social platform see how you disgrace you mother and family at large

You may be anonymous here but surely this is a curse without remedy you are carrying on top of your head

Oya carry your wahala dey go!
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by SuperSupremo(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2016
whogoscam:
Yes.

What a wasted sperm

Just to get some cheeky attention on a social platform see how you disgrace you mother and family at large

You may be anonymous here but surely this is a curse without remedy you are carrying on top of your head

Oya carry your wahala dey go!

Kwantinu
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
Whoever dumped your sorry ass deserves an Oscar,she did a good job. angry
Lol ur comment is funny.. But na true d guy talk na. Y ask a guy for money if ur not indirectly telling him u r a sex object.
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by dollyjoy(f): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol ur comment is funny.. But na true d guy talk na. Y ask a guy for money if ur not indirectly telling him u r a sex object.
So it's now give me money and i will pay back with sex uuh Seriously
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
So it's now give me money and i will pay back with sex uuh Seriously
Exactly, women shuld know something as valuable as money cant just come freely. So wen dey ask a guy for money, dey believe guys will give dem cos dey've got pusssy. Op is right, modern day women r just coperate sex objects.

1 Like

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by UyiIredia(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
mtcheew.

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by alecx: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
whatever u were high on before u created this thread better dispose of it..
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by yummyricka(f): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

LolZZ...dis got me laughing real hard ...was already feeling nauseous from reading the post till I read this...lolz
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Kiish(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
quite disrespectful to say the least.... angry angry
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by whogoscam: 12:33am On Jun 22, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stupid Questions Some Girls Ask / What This Lady Did To This Endowed Girl Because Of A Man Will Shock You (VIDEO) / Ladies Be Sincere, What's Your Current Body Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.