Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. (2664 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by HardMirror(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2016
We cannot continue to tolerate Muslims trying to force their believes on everyone!
Notice how even on Nairaland here Islam has to be given special treatment probably because seun osewa is scared of them.

Anyone who has ever discussed religion or life principles with muslims will know many of them are intolerant. The use of the word INFIDEL cannot be from a mind that is civil in anyway.

What qualifies an ordinary human to call another human INFIDEL?

I remember when I stayed at Akindeko in The Federal University of Technology Akure, Muslims attacked Christians at least 5 times of which I was a victim twice!

They mobilize at the mosque and try to oppress any christian gathering or attempt by a christian to preach in the hostel. YET they blast the hostel with the noise from their own mosque which was right beside the hostel!

Muslims claim it is the western media that is painting them as barbaric animals (not just animals) but;
is it the western media that stoned a woman for supposed blasphemy?

Is it the western media that is terrorizing the North east?

Is it the western media that is beheading innocent women in Saudi Arabia because they are suspected to be witches?

is it the western media that chants deat to the Infidels at every given opportunity?

Christianity and other religions are evolving to become more humane, while islam remains primitive and barbaric. A religion built on blood and lust!

I am Hard Mirror, Look into the mirror, what you see is the truth, can't break me because you don't like what you see.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by dalaman: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2016
HardMirror:
We cannot continue to tolerate Muslims trying to force their believes on everyone!
Notice how even on Nairaland here Islam has to be given special treatment probably because seun osewa is scared of them.

Anyone who has ever discussed religion or life principles with muslims will know many of them are intolerant. The use of the word INFIDEL cannot be from a mind that is civil in anyway.

What qualifies an ordinary human to call another human INFIDEL?

I remember when I stayed at Akindeko in The Federal University of Technology Akure, Muslims attacked Christians at least 5 times of which I was a victim twice!

They mobilize at the mosque and try to oppress any christian gathering or attempt by a christian to preach in the hostel. YET they blast the hostel with the noise from their own mosque which was right beside the hostel!

Muslims claim it is the western media that is painting them as barbaric animals (not just animals) but;
is it the western media that stoned a woman for supposed blasphemy?

Is it the western media that is terrorizing the North east?

Is it the western media that is beheading innocent women in Saudi Arabia because they are suspected to be witches?

is it the western media that chants deat to the Infidels at every given opportunity?

Christianity and other religions are evolving to become more humane, while islam remains primitive and barbaric. A religion built on blood and lust!

I am Hard Mirror, Look into the mirror, what you see is the truth, can't break me because you don't like what you see.

Islam is simply an intolerant religion. There is no way round it. If muslims had the power the western countries had they would try to forcefully convert people to Islam.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by johnydon22(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2016
There is one remarkable thing i noticed about the Islamic religion, A muslim would argue forever that Islam is a religion of peace and he can prove that to you either by killing himself or killing you.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by lepasharon(f): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2016
Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by orunto27: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Genesis 16:12 gives Christians the curse and the blessings on Ishmaelites and the principles of Christians interactions with Muslims. Always remember that Muslims have Knowledge but no Wisdom and Understanding. Christians are blessed with Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. God made a sealed Covenant on Isaacism and only a verbal agreement on Ishmael for Islam. So use wisdom, knowledge and understanding in settling disputes with Muslims. Muslims know as much as Christians but do not understand and are not as wise as Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Demmzy15(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2016
As clearly pointed out by the op, it's not the religion. It's the adherents who are mostly ignorant, Islam has a religion has nothing to do with them!

4 Likes

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by johnydon22(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Demmzy15:
As clearly pointed out by the op, it's not the religion. It's the adherents who are mostly ignorant, Islam has a religion has nothing to do with them!

What is a religion if not the adherents, Religion is an idea and it thrives on the adherents remove the adherents of a religion and you are left with nothing...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by annunaki2(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Demmzy15:

Aren't you tired of repeating these your filthy lies Nobody on this forum is stupid enough to believe your lies, you can keep your lies within the four corners of your filthy mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Blackfire(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Islam is a religion of peace... Why should u criticize a prophet , the best of all mankind, the reason this world was created?

It is enshrine in our quran and hadiths to kill or maim you infidels as we see in our prophet.

Even a Muslim is not allowed to leave Islam once u are in...

Come hardmirror, johnydon and u lot think it is Christ + Christians u can cajole, abuse, spite and go scot free?

This is blackfire.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Karleb(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Religion is one of Nigeria's greatest problem.

The funniest thing is that an average Muslim will quote the Quaran to support this evil.

2 Likes

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by SAMBARRY: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
I remember one Muslim circus clown preaching in front of our compound with loudspeaker in an obviously Christian vicinity. I was almost tempted to unleash the dog at him before my neighbour stopped me.he was like you know how this Muslims are.if you do it they can spark a religious crisis. Bombing and arson is like cooking indomie for them. It doesn't cost them anything. We ended up leaving him to make noise and go
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Demmzy15(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
johnydon22:

What is a religion if not the adherents, Religion is an idea and it thrives on the adherents remove the adherents of a religion and you are left with nothing...
And this is why you need to look at reasonable adherents who portray the truth of the religion not some random ignoramus!

1 Like

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Christianity and other religions are evolving to
become more humane, while islam remains
primitive and barbaric. A religion built on blood
and lust!
Common This Is Only Possible Cause Islam Don Have "New Testament Quran" If They Did Maybe They Would Peaceful Now Christianity Is Only Peaceful Cause They Try To Build Their morals From The New Testament I Tell If It Wasn't For That Christianity Will Be Worst Than Islam

SO MUSLIMS WHEN R U GUYS GONNA BRING UR OWN NEW TESTAMENTS NA ??JUST USE STYLE AND SAY U FOUND A LONG LOST BOOK OF MOHAMMED BLA BLA BLA

2 Likes

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by ValentineMary(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Islam the most deranged sibling of the 3 Abrahamic religion brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by annunaki2(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Demmzy15:
And this is why you need to look at reasonable adherents who portray the truth of the religion not some random ignoramus!

And do these so called reasonable adherents know the religion better than the founder mohamed who was a notorious terrorist and genocidal maniac. ?

3 Likes

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by chachanga: 3:11am On Jun 05, 2016
annunaki2:

And do these so called reasonable adherents know the religion better than the founder mohamed who was a notorious terrorist and genocidal maniac. ?

U dey mind dem?!

Why are Buddhist monks not going berserk or Christian Nuns not choppin off legs and heads?!

You can't do much in separating a religious ideology from its adherents and propagators.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Lilimax(f): 5:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Islam is evil and I have no apology for saying it. It shall never be well with the founder embarassed Humanity is in this mess because of worshipping of Arabic demons by Muhammadans angry

1 Like

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Uricas(m): 5:46am On Jun 05, 2016
Lilimax:
Islam is evil and I have no apology for saying it. It shall never be well with the founder embarassed Humanity is in this mess because of worshipping of Arabic demons by Muhammadans angry
I expect much from you. Why giving your sense of reasoning off because of religion? You are no better than those criminal in Kano.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Rexyl(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Common This Is Only Possible Cause Islam Don Have "New Testament Quran" If They Did Maybe They Would Peaceful Now Christianity Is Only Peaceful Cause They Try To Build Their morals From The New Testament I Tell If It Wasn't For That Christianity Will Be Worst Than Islam

SO MUSLIMS WHEN R U GUYS GONNA BRING UR OWN NEW TESTAMENTS NA ??JUST USE STYLE AND SAY U FOUND A LONG LOST BOOK OF MOHAMMED BLA BLA BLA

That's the reason why New Testament was not a calculated approach by mortal and imperfect human being. It was God's provision to renew and fulfill the covenant He made with Abraham. God's plan for redemption of mankind started with the old testament and was completed and perfected with the new testament.

God has revealed his plan with the provision of the new testament. What comes after this is the end of all things followed by God's judgment of evil.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2016
This is how it starts.
Tomorrow they say they are 'Innocent Muslims' I wonder if they really do understand English language purportedly calling themselves innocent when the level of barbarism and extremism is second to none.

I used to say they rewrite the Quran. grin funny enough someone else has said the same

Cc:Annunaki, Blackfire

Now you see what I say Is true. I read the Quran page to page, so many things to pass my judgement. That religion is no where near Peace.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2016
annunaki2:

Aren't you tired of repeating these your filthy lies Nobody on this forum is stupid enough to believe your lies, you can keep your lies within the four corners of your filthy mosque.

And he attacks me and calls me ignorant each time I uncover lies in thier Hadiths and Surah.

One day, just one day... Muslims would get what they deserve. Then the only people who would practise islam would be Saudis.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by malvisguy212: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Ezekiel 37:26
I will make a covenant of PEACE with them; it
will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish
them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by annunaki2(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2016
gimakon:

And he attacks me and calls me ignorant each time I uncover lies in thier Hadiths and Surah.

One day, just one day... Muslims would get what they deserve. Then the only people who would practise islam would be Saudis.

The silly boy routinely lies to defend islam. Shouldn't his brain tell him that if he has to resort to so many lies to defend his religion that he is surely on the wrong path I wonder what they use to fry their brains in their mosques undecided
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by proudkafir: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
The prophet of Islam, Mohammed (heat be upon him), said and I quote: I have been made victorious by means of terror (sahih bukhari 4:52:220).

I believe Mohammed (heat be upon him), from your point of view, being a self-acclaimed terrorist is not a true Muslim as well. The Muslim killers are simply following the sunnah of the Islamic prophet. Stop lying bro.

5 Likes

Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by alpontif(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Of course every sane Individual will know Islam is just pure nonsense..That is just the Blunt Truth...

Even some Muslims, in rare moments of clarity, will agree that its a religion that does not make sense.

Actually, Christianity in ages past was as intolerant and absurd as Islam.....

But Christianity has the benefit of kaizen...

It is bidiah in islam if you attempt to improve it.

That is why it is still a backward system.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Blackfire(m): 2:39am On Jun 11, 2016
gimakon:
This is how it starts.
Tomorrow they say they are 'Innocent Muslims' I wonder if they really do understand English language purportedly calling themselves innocent when the level of barbarism and extremism is second to none.

I used to say they rewrite the Quran. grin funny enough someone else has said the same

Cc:Annunaki, Blackfire

Now you see what I say Is true. I read the Quran page to page, so many things to pass my judgement. That religion is no where near Peace.

sorry i couldn't reply u, i was banned. *smiles wickedly*.

My brother it pains me that people ve not really seen the fundamentalism inside the quran, or what Islam does to a man, community, country.

I saw a thread by seun, where he talked about staged miracles by so called Christians *i hope he knows that Christ will judge every man on that day, starting from the church*... But my point is this, nobody called for his head, banned him, threatened him, or trying anything evil on him in the name of Jesus the son of the living God.. But let do a write up on why mohamed is a fraud, the meccans side of the story, or removing that cave seun and his MODs made for specially for Muslims, or the danger of been a fundamental Muslim or dealing with a e- jihadist who insult u repeatedly or the barbarism of Islam in our present world .... Immediately u gets a ban.

Islam ...in nothing but T, S and B.
I will be in onitsha next week, u still owe me ofoma bread hahahaha.

*Nairaland keep doing the ojoro u are doing, is just a matter of 3-4 years, another will be, from what seems not to.. And the....*
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Blackfire(m): 2:49am On Jun 11, 2016
Uricas:

I expect much from you. Why giving your sense of reasoning off because of religion? You are no better than those criminal in Kano.

she is far more better than those jihadist whose brain ve been replaced by Arabian fairy tales by ahmed ibn abdulallah, she is speaking against evil that tomorrow it could be u or your sister head in the hand of a mohamed's slaves shouting alahu akbar.

@lilmax u are better than them 1 million times, u see evil and u speak against it.

If they can do this heinous crime to Christians ... What is the fate of atheist or other non Muslims?
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Blackfire(m): 2:54am On Jun 11, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I remember one Muslim circus clown preaching in front of our compound with loudspeaker in an obviously Christian vicinity. I was almost tempted to unleash the dog at him before my neighbour stopped me.he was like you know how this Muslims are.if you do it they can spark a religious crisis. Bombing and arson is like cooking indomie for them. It doesn't cost them anything. We ended up leaving him to make noise and go

now try that as a Christian in a Muslim populated area.... Tears sorrows and blood.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Blackfire(m): 2:56am On Jun 11, 2016
lepasharon:
Allahu akbar
yasou ibn yahweh akbar.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Uricas(m): 6:18am On Jun 11, 2016
Blackfire:

she is far more better than those jihadist whose brain ve been replaced by Arabian fairy tales by ahmed ibn abdulallah, she is speaking against evil that tomorrow it could be u or your sister head in the hand of a mohamed's slaves shouting alahu akbar.

@lilmax u are better than them 1 million times, u see evil and u speak against it.

If they can do this heinous crime to Christians ... What is the fate of atheist or other non Muslims?
I don't need to drag anything further but you should know that being good or bad doesn't have anything to do with one's religion.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by Blackfire(m): 6:30am On Jun 11, 2016
Uricas:

I don't need to drag anything further but you should know that being good or bad doesn't have anything to do with one's religion.

depending on u and the angle u are coming from.
Re: Islam And Barbarism: Hard Cold Truth Being Shrouded. by annunaki2(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2016
Uricas:

You are very wrong here, to be a good muslim, you must be a very bad person like mohammed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism: Religious Folks Are Atheistic Too! / What It Takes To Be A Man Of God / Human Life Circle In Pictures: Which Stage Are You Currently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.