Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Love You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love You (305 Views)

US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club / 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love You by holla0404(f): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2016
I LOVE YOU!

The three words(I LOVE YOU) are the most over-used and wrongly-used words in the world today. It has been turned to terms used in business to achieve business goals, used to deceive people, used by whores to promote their immoral business and so on. Love itself is much more than words, it is validated by actions. Everyone can say "I love you", but not everyone can prove what they say by actions. Love is much more a profession than a confession. When someone really love you, they break the edge, they go extra-mile, beyond limits, to prove their love for you. I will always doubt a love that cannot do something extra-ordinary, to prove it

Love cannot be seen, touched or handled. It is abstract in nature. It is a feeling that is deeply rooted in heart. It is a very delicate word, which can be used against its true intent. So, we must be very careful to determine which one is true or false love, else we fall victim of false love. True lovers are always busy looking for various ways to prove their love to the person they love. GOD looked for a way to prove HIS true love for us by doing something extra-ordinary, by giving HIS only begotten son for us~John 3:16. It is true that when someone love you from the heart, they cannot stop saying it, for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh~Luke 6:45. But, be wise to discern the love that is spoken from the heart and the one that is not spoken from the heart. Judas Iscariot claimed to love JESUS, yet he betrayed JESUS, even by a kiss~Luke 22:48. So, that he or she kisses you does not mean he or she truly love you. Be spiritually sensitive!

LOGO will round up this way; THIS LITTLE NOTE IS NOT TO DE-VALUE LOVE, BUT TO MAKE YOU CAREFUL TO DETERMINE HOW TO RESPOND TO THE PHRASE "I LOVE YOU". WHEN SOMEONE SAYS "I LOVE YOU", TELL HIM OR HER TO PROVE IT BY ACTIONS. HOW HE OR SHE PROVES IT WILL MAKE YOU KNOW IF IT IS A HEART-ROOTED LOVE OR NOT...BE WISE...!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Essence Of Family / The Chosen Daily Devotional 23rd June, 2016. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.