Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Will You Do If You Receive Such Alert With These Details? (snapshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If You Receive Such Alert With These Details? (snapshot) (487 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Receive Such Alert With These Details? (snapshot) by Whizzcute(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2016
What will you do when you receive such alert from the philanthropic Dasuki grin grin

Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such Alert With These Details? (snapshot) by olatunjithomas(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2016
I'll run down to Ile Ife,to ask orunmila how to go about the money.
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such Alert With These Details? (snapshot) by hemartins(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2016
I would withdraw the money first.
Then other things can follow.
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such Alert With These Details? (snapshot) by Slikbae: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2016
C first, then D cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such Alert With These Details? (snapshot) by jemype(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Withdraw d money and take off men
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such Alert With These Details? (snapshot) by chydii(f): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2016
No how no how dem no go trace am back to your account and I can't run away from my life here. Kukuma report am and take the reward that you'll get from em.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Renewed Militancy: Failure Of N-delta Ministry,nddc,amnesty,others —lori-ogbebor / 10 Gruesome Killings In The Name Of Religion / Nigerians On Twitter React To The Anniversary Of Abacha's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.