Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) (32940 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women / NDLEA Apprehends Man Carrying Methamphetamine Worth N31m At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by justwise(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hahahahaha...so happy for them
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Pavore9: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
I feel no pity for him, he should calmly accept whatever is coming his way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
[color=#990000]John Anike Chinedu, 24[/color] igbo kwenu..........na wa oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by AxeurdaddyIX: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
SWG26:
Yoruba people food don land

This isn't a tribal thingy anymore, It only is to us down here. In the international community, We're all NIGERIANS irrespective of our tribe.

Nigerians really need to stop shaming the country on the global scene

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by banmee(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
Must they mention Nigeria in it!

You are right. Especially since it was committed by Ghanaians abi?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by dynamite11: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
John Anike Chinedu grin grin I won't say anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by heedrhez(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
LAGOS BRANCH
says well done to our Igbo broda dr mkng us proud

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
muhammed10:
Igbo again
IGBO: the most travelling tribe in the world
Proudly one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
ITS NOTHING NEW...BUT 24YEAR OLD? GUYS ARE REALLY VEXING THESE DAYS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nickijoy(f): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Checked.. ;DChecked..
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by wolex81: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Our Jew brother from land of the rising fraud. Nna weldone ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Victorvexz(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by orimsamsam(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
National association of name checkers ( nanc)

Okay na chinedu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Execute them already let's move.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by 400billionman: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Boys abeg avoid jail no matter what.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by lekkie073(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
na d money wey dem dey take develop Lagos be dat

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Ramanto(m): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Asian Continent is a wrong Place to take drugs to
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by MrCork: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
Must they mention Nigeria in it!

...why not?...Nigeria is a f***kin disgrase worldwide and ashame to be f***kin Nigerian in London(no oofense) angry
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by EazyMoh(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Madam Secretary Hucienda your attention is needed from the National Headquarters Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
ArmedRobber:
**clears throat**
I hearby call on the national secretary of NAME
CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA(NCAN)
To read out the name of the culprit..

N.secretary-- on behalf of NCAN I hearby read the name as John Anike Chinedu (plate of EBA)
From the erosion red mud land of Biafra..

All Members--mtchew NA TODAY we know say na the
jews.
We re not suprised
........I no dey for any NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION but. .........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by amanikondo: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Igbo Nwafor grin grin grin grin

I do not know what the above word means but i got it from dem CHEST BEATING thread.
Signed.
Founding member of NCAN (Name Checkers Association of Nigeria)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by hustla(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
10 Crack commandments

Never keep the drugs where you rest at

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Emac(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't know why the igbo peeps in this blog fill sad or bad when the name checkers do their job. Truth is don't u see it's tribalistic here..I go to other forums I see and read other tribes commit atrocities but hey it never reaches front page but rather one useless story makes front page about one party or owanbe or Dubai pics blah blah blah and when it's an ill news about the IPOB and sh*t #gbam !!!!! u dont seem any surprised at all... just saying..

I enjoy the fun ...Trust me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by MrCork: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ramanto:
Asian Continent is a wrong Place to take drugs to

..bro our stuuupid Nigerians never learn...briiing back fireing squad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by amanikondo: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

...why not?...Nigeria is a f***kin disgrase worldwide and ashame to be f***kin Nigerian in London(no oofense) angry

Pls!!! Our brother from the other side are the fucking disgrace.

watch this video. The interrogator specifically mentioned our brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by ceejay4real(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Shame on all of you making tribal jabs on the Igbos. Can't a Nigerian criminal come from any part of the country? What of Yoruba guys causing nuisance in London, Edo girls prostituting all across Europe especially Italy, Hausa/ Fulani guys training both locally and abroad with Boko Haram & ISIS? Why are Nigerians so daft and unpatriotic? And I have noticed with dismay that Yoruba guys are so hate filled and spiteful, what the heck is wrong with u pple? If I may ask. They really need to reorientate their kids. The trend is getting out of hand! No wonder Nigeria has 2 many problems!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by ceejay4real(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Shame on all of you making tribal jabs on the Igbos. Can't a Nigerian criminal come from any part of the country? What of Yoruba guys causing nuisance in London, Edo girls prostituting all across Europe especially Italy, Hausa/ Fulani guys training both locally and abroad with Boko Haram & ISIS? Why are Nigerians so daft and unpatriotic? And I have noticed with dismay that Yoruba guys are so hate filled and spiteful, what the heck is wrong with u pple? If I may ask. They really need to reorientate their kids. The trend is getting out of hand! No wonder Nigeria has 2 many problems! There's no love lost amongst the various component ethnic groups. May God help us!
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Name checked... goes back to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Ramanto(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

..bro our stuuupid Nigerians never learn...briiing back fireing squad
So sad. sadder is the reason behind the concentration of this crime in a particular region of the nation. where did this region get it wrong? isn't orientation what they need?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by 9ja4show: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Addicted2Women:
We Igbo guys are busy working hard and getting rich while this nonsense guy dey sell drugs.

Only fools indulge in drug trafficking and usage.
Money no dey for drugs sef except cocaine.

Just kill that guy, he's a disgrace to the hard working Igbo tribe

If you could easily conclude on another human being to be killed because he made a mistake then you are not different from the guy
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Proudly Igbo to the moon en back!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos / Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad / Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.