Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) (32937 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women / NDLEA Apprehends Man Carrying Methamphetamine Worth N31m At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by aseye1116: 4:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Why should they not mention Nigeria. Why did u not ask why should they mention the lady's country. Lol.
Flexherbal:
Must they mention Nigeria in it!
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by shogz89: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Ode na ur papa dem curse. U didn't see the one that happened in Ibadan about a 70years old man that raped an 8years old girl o. That one no be curse? Every time that's the kind of news that comes out from the west. Ode
fool, I didn't mention any tribe, buh if you can know the tribe that does it the most without telling you then it means am correct.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by win3k: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
ndigbo tribe of get rich or die trying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Drowns Inside A Pond While Taking His Bath In Kano / Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.