Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) (32939 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women / NDLEA Apprehends Man Carrying Methamphetamine Worth N31m At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by YourNemesis: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Igbo elders, please talk to your wards na...
What kind of upbringing are children getting in the East for christ's sake?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
And here come some illiterates to start tribal bashing like it's not their tribe that sell drugs most in the UK... *smh* undecided
You'll be tripping
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by dotcomnamename: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=30pt]John Anike Chinedu[/size]

[size=20pt]Seun Osewa[/size]

The difference is clear grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by tunderay(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hello testing! Testing!! Name checkers association somolu branch reporting for duty.
Yeah confirm, na dem dem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
CXLVII:
[size=18pt] John Anike Chinedu [/size]
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by ahms12(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
YourNemesis:
Oh God noooo.... Not the flaties again!
A particular section of the country needs to be banned from making international travel!

Abeg Mods, I no mention anybody name o, before you people come and ban me for nothing... ehen! angry
this is not justice....the north east, north west, r d once that suppose to be banned from travelling not the gud people of south south
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by southpole: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Addicted2Women:
We Igbo guys are busy working hard and getting rich while this nonsense guy dey sell drugs.

Only fools indulge in drug trafficking and usage.
Money no dey for drugs sef except cocaine.

Just kill that guy, he's a disgrace to the hard working Igbo tribe

working hard in illegal activities, drugs, arm robbery, kidnapping......working hard my foot
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Ranchhoddas: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
NCAN Ojuelegba branch reporting late for duty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by biggz82: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Am not disappointed, Igbo as usual
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by hucienda: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
EazyMoh:
Madam Secretary Hucienda your attention is needed from the National Headquarters Abuja.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Present Sa!!

una don promote me sharp sharp?! Oh.. what an honour grin

On Topic, names check indicate Eastcoast. Crime, drugs. Verdict: No surprises here. hehehe.. The hardworking people that have 'developed' Nigeria, America... and now 'developing' Thailand and other countries in Asia. cheesy

Sir, I hearby move for adjournment of the meeting of the esteemed association till next name check is required!

hucienda

Member grin Secretary

Name Checkers Association - Nairaland branch

Reporting for duty.
grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
twerky:
Na demdem grin
Even the tribe name itself na exhibit
Igbo = weed

grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

This isn't a tribal thingy anymore, It only is to us down here. In the international community, We're all NIGERIANS irrespective of our tribe.

Nigerians really need to stop shaming the country on the global scene

ohhhh... now you know we are all Nigerians irrespective of tribe?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by southpole: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
these people are hiding under the good name of Nigeria and commiting all sort of crimes pls lalasticlala give them their country Biafra let the world know the real criminals among humanity. illiterate people of biafra

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Joavid:

ohhhh... now you know we are all Nigerians irrespective of tribe?

grin

I'm probably the most detribalised Nigerian you'll ever come across.

Oh and Btw........ The name is Adetuyi Eyitayo
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
ceejay4real:
Shame on all of you making tribal jabs on the Igbos. Can't a Nigerian criminal come from any part of the country? What of Yoruba guys causing nuisance in London, Edo girls prostituting all across Europe especially Italy, Hausa/ Fulani guys training both locally and abroad with Boko Haram & ISIS? Why are Nigerians so daft and unpatriotic? And I have noticed with dismay that Yoruba guys are so hate filled and spiteful, what the heck is wrong with u pple? If I may ask. They really need to reorientate their kids. The trend is getting out of hand! No wonder Nigeria has 2 many problems!
how many times have you seen any tribe disgracing us on the international scene like our Jew brothers?

A day will not pass that you will not hear our igbo brothers being caught in one crime or the other internationally. Especially drugs. Can you say the same about any other tribe in Nigeria?

Tell your people to stop embarrassing us and leave the sermon for ghandi grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Name checker association, reporting from Ikorodu.

Thank God. They did not disappoint me. Na dem dem again. By next week they will catch another one. The hardworking Jews indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by southpole: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin kaii illiterate people of Biafra walahi when will you learn? haba

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
U wicked o cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ramanto:
Asian Continent is a wrong Place to take drugs to
He will be sentenced to death. Am happy they caught him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by benji93: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
I actually did not expect a post of another report this early. I think i will have to prepare report sheets every week. But when would the world stop reporting the wrong news, when will the outside world learn that, the long forgotten sons of the jewish state are experts in the categorized field. I think i will have to disseminate this news to all commentators: report any hapening as it is, for example ''The sons of the Jewish enclave in Nigeria have done it again''. So i wouldn't have to run over 20 miles just to get the details of the news before relaying it. Nonetheless i am here to do my job as usual. On behalf of all members of Name checkers association, Haiti branch, i tender our sincere apologies to all, for reporting late. This has become a daily routine ,so it is becoming too boring. Without any iota of doubt, i hereby confirm that we have received this news and again reassure you that, our Jewish brothers will never dissapoint us. Our brothers and drugs na like aeroplane and air, where plane go fly again if he no be for air

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by benji93: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
Must they mention Nigeria in it!
Yes. They see you first as a Nigérian outside there. I wish those lost tribe of Israël can be granted indépendence so that they won't continue to give us bad name. Imagine 24 years old Guy into drug, smart people indeed. Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=30pt]John Anike Chinedu[/size]

[size=20pt]Seun Osewa[/size]

The difference is clear grin grin grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by tammie24: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Addicted2Women:
We Igbo guys are busy working hard and getting rich while this nonsense guy dey sell drugs.

Only fools indulge in drug trafficking and usage.
Money no dey for drugs sef except cocaine.

Just kill that guy, he's a disgrace to the hard working Igbo tribe
stfu

You are also a drug dealer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Subway1011: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
[s]
ceejay4real:
Shame on all of you making tribal jabs on the Igbos. Can't a Nigerian criminal come from any part of the country? What of Yoruba guys causing nuisance in London, Edo girls prostituting all across Europe especially Italy, Hausa/ Fulani guys training both locally and abroad with Boko Haram & ISIS? Why are Nigerians so daft and unpatriotic? And I have noticed with dismay that Yoruba guys are so hate filled and spiteful, what the heck is wrong with u pple? If I may ask. They really need to reorientate their kids. The trend is getting out of hand! No wonder Nigeria has 2 many problems!
[/s]

E pain am.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by graphiti: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
YourNemesis:

They be like: "Nna,....... bia, show me de moneyyyyyyy!"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by MrCork: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=13pt] OUR NIGERIANS WILL NEVER LEARN.......F*****KIN EDDDDDIOTS!!...

Sorry but the Interrogator was so on point; Gossip News ((((WATCH THIS VIDIO)))[/size]
angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by MrCork: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
YourNemesis:

WATCH!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by fred04(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
YourNemesis:
Oh God noooo.... Not the flaties again!
A particular section of the country needs to be banned from making international travel!

Abeg Mods, I no mention anybody name o, before you people come and ban me for nothing... ehen! angry

see this MUMU,we d IPOB guys will kip hustling, make d MONEY n come to ur land,send u to d CANAL, BUY ur lands,houses if possible ur mama n sisters just to make u hate us more.
U can hate us but u won't live without our money.ZOMBIES

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by graphiti: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Runge:
Yes. They see you first as a Nigérian outside there. I wish those lost tribe of Israël can be granted indépendence so that they won't continue to give us bad name. Imagine 24 years old Guy into drug, smart people indeed. Yeye dey smell

24 even old o!
Imagine d 19yr old Nneka (girl 4 dt matter o) impersonating wizkid....... Imagine, at 19 and a girl?
Can we say it's a "DNA" thing?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses / Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad / Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.