Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. (2265 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Friends Come For A Girl Who Posts Nude Pics To Celebrate Her Birthday / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by Nicolars(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lalasticlala, y isn't this page on FP yet
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nicolars:
Lalasticlala, y isn't this page on FP yet
lalasticlala.... Shey you hear Fp things
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by 7Randall: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
I remember vividly after writing WAEC and NECO in 2009, my school performed poorly in physics cos we had 4 physics teachers in 3yrs. I had D7 in physics and it wasn't acceptable for admission. I don pass post-ume o. Was waiting for registration. My last hope was NECO. Checked it and I was d only one who cleared my papers in our set. All C's. Na NECO I use enta skul dat yr
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by Fabrice07: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
1. Oh i remember when i was about 5-6 years old. After watching a cartoon of how two spies used a rope to go up to a harlots room(bible story). Na so i go our over head tank,started climbing the pipe that supplies water to the house...as i was reaching the top,the pipes gave way. I fell from the top,as i reached the ground i was milimetres away from hitting my head on our soak away.
2. I was learning how to do front flip,so i told my friend to push me when i was mid-way. Time for action come reach na...as the guy pushed me,na so i carry my back land. My spine was dead for some seconds. Then i knew the true meaning of paralysis. As it came back to life,the way i happy ehn..no be small.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
7Randall:
I remember vividly after writing WAEC and NECO in 2009, my school performed poorly in physics cos we had 4 physics teachers in 3yrs. I had D7 in physics and it wasn't acceptable for admission. I don pass post-ume o. Was waiting for registration. My last hope was NECO. Checked it and I was d only one who cleared my papers in our set. All C's. Na NECO I use enta skul dat yr
lol... Thank God you didn't write just waec
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by 7Randall: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... Thank God you didn't write just waec
Am telling you.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fabrice07:
lol bro. I laughed so hard. I actually fractured my leg cos of gymnastics then.... Imagine doing three backlifts, a backflip and one tripleteisting backflip.... Na for landing I hear ''kpa'' .. Didn't know twas my leg until i tried to stand.

Lol... You almost shattered your head.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
7Randall:

Am telling you.
i had total trust in my waec then ... So much that I didnt take neco..... I failed my best subject. Literature. Lost admission that yr
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by 7Randall: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i had total trust in my waec then ... So much that I didnt take neco..... I failed my best subject. Literature. Lost admission that yr
It was compulsory to take both in my school. I had E8 in Geography and my mum is a geography teacher. All my siblings been get A1. Dnt jst know wat happened dat year.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by Fabrice07: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:

lol bro. I laughed so hard. I actually fractured my leg cos of gymnastics then.... Imagine doing three backlifts, a backflip and one tripleteisting backflip.... Na for landing I hear ''kpa'' .. Didn't know twas my leg until i tried to stand.

Lol... You almost shattered your head.
Hehe...no be small. Thank God for luck o
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
7Randall:

It was compulsory to take both in my school. I had E8 in Geography and my mum is a geography teacher. All my siblings been get A1. Dnt jst know wat happened dat year.
dad was like... You'll be the first member of this family to fail jamb
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by 7Randall: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
dad was like... You'll be the first member of this family to fail jamb
Lol
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
My L' Day was the first time Sex I Had with my childhood neighbour in their flat while her dad just...
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by danduchi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fabrice07:
1. Oh i remember when i was about 5-6 years old. After watching a cartoon of how two spies used a rope to go up to a harlots room(bible story). Na so i go our over head tank,started climbing the pipe that supplies water to the house...as i was reaching the top,the pipes gave way. I fell from the top,as i reached the ground i was milimetres away from hitting my head on our soak away.
2. I was learning how to do front flip,so i told my friend to push me when i was mid-way. Time for action come reach na...as the guy pushed me,na so i carry my back land. My spine was dead for some seconds. Then i knew the true meaning of paralysis. As it came back to life,the way i happy ehn..no be small.
the pipe that supplies water to ur house is close to ur soakaway? Nice...
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by leahcimzil: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
i've always been that lucky kid sha. Once got hit by a speeding car...flew like 50metres away form the point of impact(and i'm not even kidding y'all), landed in a gutter. Stood up, dusted my clothes and walked away, without even a headache. Onlookers all looked there like WTH!. If yu had seen the driver ehn...he couldnt explain it
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by leahcimzil: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
I remember getting heartbroken over losing some money I stuffed in my back pocket. I've been having a terrible week of disappointment & even started to believe that somehow a former friend must have put a hex on me grin Oh, how I hated her at that moment! But then it happened! The heavens finally smiled at me & I could see the wheel of fortune turning. I swear I saw dollar signs right in front of my eyes. My luck came wrapped in brown leather, sitting on top of a phone booth...it was a wallet. Inside there was R1 500 shocked I hit the mall like a bird chasing a junebug!
lmao you stole oh. Nothing lucky bout this one
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
leahcimzil:

lmao you stole oh. Nothing lucky bout this one

No, I didnt steal. I don't think you guys understand. Do you know the roadside phones with a booth? Yeah, that one! The wallet was all lonely sitting there grin And besides, I don't remember anyone searching for me when I lost MY money tongue

This exactly what I'm talking about..

Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by oppybouy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
The other day on campus, a chick's wallet fell down at the car park. We tried to call her frantically. But she looked back and hissed. Apparently she thought we wanted to hit on her.

Anyway to cut the long story short. Me and my friends ate rice and chicken off her.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by Nicolars(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
oppybouy:
The other day on campus, a chick's wallet fell down at the car park. We tried to call her frantically. But she looked back and hissed. Apparently she thought we wanted to hit on her.

Anyway to cut the long story short. Me and my friends ate rice and chicken off her.

Baba nla, tiri gbosa 4 u

She deserved it
I can imagine her look later when she realizes y u were calling her
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by leahcimzil: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, I didnt steal. I don't think you guys understand. Do you know the roadside phones with a booth? Yeah, that one! The wallet was all lonely sitting there grin And besides, I don't remember anyone searching for me when I lost MY money tongue

This exactly what I'm talking about..
lol call it watever yu want hehe.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
leahcimzil:

lol call it watever yu want hehe.

embarassed tongue
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
leahcimzil:
i've always been that lucky kid sha. Once got hit by a speeding car...flew like 50metres away form the point of impact(and i'm not even kidding y'all), landed in a gutter. Stood up, dusted my clothes and walked away, without even a headache. Onlookers all looked there like WTH!. If yu had seen the driver ehn...he couldnt explain it
bruhahahahahaha. That was indeed luck. The driver woulda been like ''oya keep walking o...dnt say you got injured. Ah gat no dime to spend'' lol...buh seriously...you didnt get a scratch?
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
oppybouy:

badluck for her.... luck for you. Most ladies be thinking every caller is a potential toaster. That how my uncle wanted to tell a lady she dropped her bb at CMS when she slapped him KPOA!!!!!! He just shut up... She was looking... He picked the bb from the ground, looked her in the eye and threw it far away. Lol. See as the girl com dey look
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by Nicolars(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
badluck for her.... luck for you. Most ladies be thinking every caller is a potential toaster. That how my uncle wanted to tell a lady she dropped her bb at CMS when she slapped him KPOA!!!!!! He just shut up... She was looking... He picked the bb from the ground, looked her in the eye and threw it far away. Lol. See as the girl com dey look
haa ur uncle fall my hand, he suppose brk d phone patapata 4 her front
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by leahcimzil: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
bruhahahahahaha. That was indeed luck. The driver woulda been like ''oya keep walking o...dnt say you got injured. Ah gat no dime to spend'' lol...buh seriously...you didnt get a scratch?
i tell yu bro...still remains a mistery to me till date
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by leahcimzil: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol at this point, you allowed to do what BrideofDracula did. apologise and let her leave her fone behind, then calmly pick it like it's yurs...becos it's now yurs
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by Fabrice07: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
danduchi:
the pipe that supplies water to ur house is close to ur soakaway? Nice...
Bro...no be soak away for shit o. The one for the kitchen abeg. And its nt really close...remember i said i had almost reached the top
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
leahcimzil:

lol at this point, you allowed to do what BrideofDracula did. apologise and let her leave her fone behind, then calmly pick it like it's yurs...becos it's now yurs
ehn?? You'll pick a stolen bb? Haha... They will track you down bros
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nicolars:
haa ur uncle fall my hand, he suppose brk d phone patapata 4 her front
abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of A Teddy Bear 18+ / Ladies Please What Will You Do If This Lady Grab Your Man In Public pic / Man Was Staring At Me In His Vehicle-full Story Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.