Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time (2888 Views)

I'm 6ft Tall And Girls Toast Me / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick / Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Since humans are so insatiable and can't get everything, which would you pick?

Some know-it-all would start talking about character and attitude now..i didn't include it mind you
So let's see..between the short/petite good looking. Partners and the tall ugly ones..which would you pick?
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by SKAMM(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by iceberylin(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
SO SOMEBODY CANT BE PERFECT AGAIN?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
iceberylin:
SO SOMEBODY CANT BE PERFECT AGAIN?? undecided
Are you??
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by iceberylin(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
hibiscus76:

Are you??
YEAH..100 tongue tongue tongue

TO HER
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by yummyricka(f): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tall and ugly biko...there's just something about tall guys... grin
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
iceberylin:

YEAH..100 tongue tongue tongue

TO HER
That's if you even have a "her"
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by jennifer10066(f): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
i'll rather remain single..thanks
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
yummyricka:

Why??
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
jennifer10066:
You can't cope trust me
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by iceberylin(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
hibiscus76:

That's if you even have a "her"
OK, SORRY....

''THEY''
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by Tallesty1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
yummyricka:
I have a Chance with you thentongue
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by yummyricka(f): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
hibiscus76:

Why??

Am a 5'9....short guyz Are a huge No No..

1 Like

Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Huge guys all d way like lala lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by RexKexMilann: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
jennifer10066:
You don't have to be that choosy. You are not perfect, are you?
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
yummyricka:
Am a 5'9....short guyz Are a huge No No..
And ugly babies are a yeah yeah??
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by ronald4lif(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Short/petite good looking for me. Don't need a tall lady as I'm 6"+ tall. sad
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
iceberylin:

OK, SORRY....

''THEY''
Do you by chance run a less privileged home?
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
ronald4lif:
Short/petite good looking for me. Don't need a tall lady as I'm 6"+ tall. sad
That's what people fail to understand..the tall ones wanting tall partners and giving birth to poles
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by iceberylin(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
hibiscus76:

Do you by chance run a less privileged home?

YES.. FOR THOSE WHO NEED TROMBONE wink
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by ronald4lif(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
hibiscus76:

That's what people fail to understand..the tall ones wanting tall partners and giving birth to poles

Well, if one falls in-love with someone equally tall as themselves they can't reject it coz of the person's 'tallness' I guess.

You've resurrected with a new handle. Deactivated the tother one?

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Well, if one falls in-love with someone equally tall as themselves they can't reject it coz of the person's 'tallness' I guess.

You've resurrected with a new handle. Deactivated the tother one?
You're right though .. but how did you know about my deactivating and activating a new account..am I being stalked wink
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by ronald4lif(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
hibiscus76:

You're right though .. but how did you know about my deactivating and activating a new account..am I being stalked wink

Nah, I stalk no one. Just out of curiosity checked your profile and noticed the face to be a one-time member.
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
iceberylin:

YES.. FOR THOSE WHO NEED TROMBONE wink
Your comment is quite vacuous
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Nah, I stalk no one. Just out of curiosity checked your profile and noticed the face to be a one-time member.
Yeah you're right
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by iceberylin(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
hibiscus76:
Your comment is quite vacuous

SORRY, LOVE.... wink

MAYBE NEXT TIME I'LL TRY NOT TO BE COMPLICATED, THEN YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND sad
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by yummyricka(f): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by hibiscus76(f): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
iceberylin:

SORRY, LOVE.... wink

MAYBE NEXT TIME I'LL TRY NOT TO BE COMPLICATED, THEN YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND sad
bros park well and stop acting like a sesquipedalian..you know nothing

Vade
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by iceberylin(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
hibiscus76:
bros park well and stop acting like a sesquipedalian..you know nothing

Vade

sesquipedalian DOSENT RELATE TO THE DISCUSSION BUT
YA LOVE FOR BIG WORDS IS AMAZING THO wink
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by jennifer10066(f): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
hibiscus76:
You can't cope trust me
Ok was only joking,bt he has to be with money
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by smsshola(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
yummyricka:

A victim of heart broke....
Re: Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time by smsshola(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
yummyricka:

A victim of heart broke....when u hear one u can sense it. Sorry dear there ar still better guy ur there that can means so much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zero Pant, 1000 Trousers, Ladies Without Pant Says, Share Video Online. VIDEO / Headmistress Mistakenly Sends Her N@ked Video To Whatsapp Group And Goes Viral / Twitter: A Guy Makes Deceive People into Borrowing Huge Amount Of Money From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.