Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? (1965 Views)

An advise from a lady to u girls, what do y'all think? / Can Goodlooks Make A Person Single? / Why Are People Overrating Goodlooks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by chumaster(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
Who fine boy don epp undecided

Ur cuteness wnt move me one bit ni
u can lie e
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
ayotrey:

im not looking for cheap attention oh....i dont care wat u think about how i look i only just wanted to confirm some things by opening this thread. and i have confirmed it...who fineboy don epp? dats a fact i know my goodlooks mean nothing without archievement. some mofo guys were bragging on my other thread saying girls pay them cuz they looked good and i was like really? mk i confirm. i dont care abt ur opinion abeg i hv outgrown all these mental power play

grin
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by PureWays(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
ayotrey:

i only opened this thread to know if i was going crazy because my other thread had people saying they get paid by girls cuz they look like god's. so i wanted to be sure dat they were saying bullshit by opening this
Yes, you can fvck for free with your good looks if you're smart with it.
And if you are very good in the game, you can make some money too.

Just that, it's not worth it, it will reduce you.

1 Like

Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
PureWays:
.I said, good looks stink when it's broke, it doesn't mean that some women don't dig it.
@ bolded......that means he's gone be just fine.

But the majority of women get with men who have no money fine boy or no.
If they didn't we wouldn't have the population and marriages we have now.

Most Men will never be rich.
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by PureWays(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Wrong
. ...*There would be no married men
....*There would be no baby daddy's
.....*There would be no boyfriends
....*no relationships
If a woman wanted only wanted his money.
I didn't state that women should only be after men's money.

I said, good looks stink when it's broke, it doesn't mean that some women don't dig it.

It's for his own good if he makes the cheddar, not just because he wants to score chicks with it.
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
ayotrey:

but do u pay them ? (the fine boys u like) or do u give tgem free sexxx?

Pay them for what? I wouldn't pay a guy for sex even if he could spin around & break dance on the floor, balancing only on his dìck.

Sex is a give & take & since I'm not a lady of the night, no cash but coochy involved grin
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by PureWays(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Pay them for what? I wouldn't pay a guy for sex even if he could spin around & break dance on the floor, balancing only on his dìck.

Sex is a give & take & since I'm not a lady of the night, no cash but coochy involved grin
What if you've grown old, when you are less sex appealing. Will you just zip it?
Lol
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
op since you claim to be very handsome leme explain how love,gals and romance works.
firstly,attraction and attractive is very different.if you are attractive you will get initial attraction from admirers but if you don't have the qualities a playboy should have you will bore the life out of these women when you interact with them.

Then that initial attraction they felt for you will die

I can boldly state that u lack qualities to seduce women,it's obvious from your post that you are not confident, don't know how to flirt.
so I strongly recommend you train yourself to become a seducer.
any man can seduce any gal.it don't matter if he is handsome,average or ugly.
gals can't control their attraction

my mini 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
PureWays:
What if you've grown old, when you are less sex appealing. Will you just zip it?
Lol

LOL, it's not like my age mates will be hot young studs either then. So it'll just be two unattractive people rubbing wrinkles & bumping mid-life spreads grin

Hope you won't expect payment tongue
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by sammyogboso(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Do I look handsome??

Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by sinaj(f): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

I know you are lying but continue cheesy

m nt lying jore

De dnt move me

I only admire cute babies
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

so what can a goodlooking guy gain from u?
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by PureWays(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL, it's not like my age mates will be hot young studs either then. So it'll just be two unattractive people rubbing wrinkles & bumping mid-life spreads grin

Hope you won't expect payment tongue
Lol..
What if you see a young stud and you want some of his goodies. You don't expect that to come without some reward (money... :p).

You write like someone I know though.
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by PureWays(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
@ bolded......that means he's gone be just fine.

But the majority of women get with men who have no money fine boy or no.
If they didn't we wouldn't have the population and marriages we have now.

Most Men will never be rich.
Yeah. My own is to fix the Op's doubt.

Anyways, I get your point ma'am.
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
ayotrey:

so what can a goodlooking guy gain from u?

My good looking companionship tongue

Why are you sounding entitled? So because you're ALLEGEDLY good looking, you think someone should pay you just for being born/your presence? You're on a long thing!
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
PureWays:
Lol..
What if you see a young stud and you want some of his goodies. You don't expect that to come without some reward (money... :p).

You write like someone I know though.

He still will never get a dime from me. Don't care how hot he is. I'd rather touch myself to an Usher poster. LMAO. Money saved.

That's because I am the someone you know tongue
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by vizkiz: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
m nt lying jore

De dnt move me

I only admire cute babies

so why are you dating a cute guy then Uh? wink
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

My good looking companionship tongue

Why are you sounding entitled? So because you're ALLEGEDLY good looking, you think someone should pay you just for being born/your presence? You're on a long thing!

so stop staring at goodlooking guys, u girls stare at fineboys like u want to die and make us feel special only to come here and say the opposite. ok why do girls stare at fineboys? really be honest with me. even see how ur pressing for photo proof like ur life depends on it. so after exposing myself to the public to see will u pay me or will u give me bj? pls tell me if ur impressed then u will pay me or give me bj and i will post it NOW!!!!!
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by vicstar(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Money bro...Maneeey!! grin Once you own it...lots....they will locate you.. cheesy

even if yo gat a ball....or yu ain't got a cap....or its 2inches....they'll keep doin YoGA on it grin...Get it!

dammnn! Diz shiiit is fvckinng dope!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
ayotrey:

so stop staring at goodlooking guys, u girls stare at fineboys like u want to die and make us feel special only to come here and say the opposite. ok why do girls stare at fineboys? really be honest with me. even see how ur pressing for photo proof like ur life depends on it. so after exposing myself to the public to see will u pay me or will u give me bj? pls tell me if ur impressed then u will pay me or give me bj and i will post it NOW!!!!!

Dude, if you don't like it then wear a burkha or a balaclava. Problem solved.

I don't know why those girls stare at you. I'm curious about it too. You still don't deserve a dirty penny though.

When I stare at hot guys is because they remind me God is real grin

Are you the kingraoul guy? You have similar narcissistic delusions cheesy
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Dude, if you don't like it then wear a burkha or a balaclava. Problem solved.

I don't know why those girls stare at you. I'm curious about it too. You still don't deserve a dirty penny though.

When I stare at hot guys is because they remind me God is real grin

Are you the kingraoul guy? You have similar narcissistic delusions cheesy

see...my problem is i dont understand what u do with that level of admiration. they remind u of God being real so wat can they gain? are u telling me theres no gain for them other than restoring ur fate in God? dats all i wanna know sincerely
Re: Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? by PureWays(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

He still will never get a dime from me. Don't care how hot he is. I'd rather touch myself to an Usher poster. LMAO. Money saved.

That's because I am the someone you know tongue
Lol.. I've messaged you babe. Where have you been?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Had S*x With My Son / Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj / My Keywords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.