Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police (40457 Views)

Photo: Faces Of The Men Who Murdered Bridget In Kano For Allegedly Blaspheming / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
AntiWailer:

U are dumber.

Since u saw the maiming and cutting of head why not post.

U dnt show pix of a dead woman like that. You respect the dead.
Some people just use the Internet to showcase arrant ignorance. He wants them to splash images of a brutalised corpse because he wants proof that the head is intact.

The alarming level of idiocy I come across daily on cyberspace is beginning to wear me out
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Ubenedictus(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
greggng:

Common what re you driving at? Beaten to death is not same as beheaded. I think beheading is a more cruel way of killing someone. On the last day when jesus wanna raise the dead she might be raised without head. I think is better one dies with all parts complete
Actually beaten to death is worst, beheading is quick and within a minute it is over, beaten to death is a long painful process where u suffer from pain, internal injuries, organ collaspe, broken bone etc until u die.

there is ntin gud about been beaten to death.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gamesmart:

Is the head in your sitting room?
Rotfl!!! It's in his wardrobe cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Mr Man go and do a simple google image search and stop ranting. That picture is that of a female suicide bomber that hit Azare market last year. I vividly recall the thread even hit the frontpage and people were speculating if it was one of the Chibok girls

Woman so how was the suicide bomber's head disconnected from her body.. Abeg shift comot 4 road mek ah see better thing!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mprepz:

Woman so how was the suicide bomber's head disconnected from her body.. Abeg shift comot 4 road mek ah see better thing!!
How does the head of a suicide bomber get disconnected from their body?

Are you seriously asking this question? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by thugthang(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
So,those cultist and blood thirty politicians in Rivers are also Muslim right?....I am not supporting the killing though. author=Slikbae post=46275905]the animalistic northerners have also influenced the police to deny the glaring truth.

So who beheaded her then?,or are they now saying that the husband no longer knows the face of his wife?,

I repeat, animals are of more importance than Muslims. Animals don't behead people, only Muslims do. [/quote]
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by JustCurious: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
75 years old? Omg. sad
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Slikbae:
the animalistic northerners have also influenced the police to deny the glaring truth.

So who beheaded her then?,or are they now saying that the husband no longer knows the face of his wife?,

I repeat, animals are of more importance than Muslims. Animals don't behead people, only Muslims do.

You ought to have been beheaded by your logic. You can't tell me there aren't muslims buddies around you
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by dmltoyin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Qelvin:
Lol as if that helps..man I'm so done with that jungle called Nigeria, regret why I was even born there, thank God for naturalization I have a new country and identity I can proudly identify with. And for the Igbos still in that accursed region called North, maybe this will serve as a warning to start thinking homeward, your life isn't worth sh.it there and this applies to every Southerner as well...una dey carry one Nigeria for head pass even people wey fight civil war to keep it...any Igbo who is still investing his money and business in any part of the North at thr expense of the East will only have his/her self to blame when your lives get snuffed out like a stray chicken on the street, as much as I hate to admit this, yorubas are the most peaceful, tolerable and civilized people in that country, and this is coming from a hardcore Igbo boy...they have a muslim population of roughly 40%, but not once in all my years in most parts of the Southwest have I heard or seen them kill christians like those barbarians up North.
thanks bro
We yoruba Muslims practice Islam too
We read the quran
But the quran never told us to kill
Blame the killers not the religion

1 Like

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

keep fooling yaself.. did that head look burnt or an aftermath of a bomb explosion... sha i know ur paid to spill trash here, ride on!!

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Eynosaintval(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
May be she had two heads, the one on is the spare head. Nonsense!
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by freshkee: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Religion was invented by men for the sole purpose of controlling people. If u believe Adam is the first man both in the Bible and Qur'an...He didn't have religion... What Adam lost was a relationship with his creator.... same problem today. All this barbaric act is simply brain washing and human invention.

Prophet Mohammed is greatly misunderstood by his followers the same way Jesus Christ is greatly misunderstood by his followers too. The very day my eyes were opened I stopped being religious...I start loving instead.. And my prayer to God/Allah everyday is to enlarge my heart to serve better purpose and to give love to people... That's the "Kingdom"

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by agrovick(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
It's official, Majority of Nigerians are either illiterates or do not read. The article clearly states the husband of the deceased confirmed the late wife was beaten to death not beheaded and some ijiots are still ranting like castrated bulls. It still doesn't justify the act though and I hope all the people involved are given the death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by logica(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Right. Intact, but cut off. "Intact" and "cut off" mean different things anyway.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Ishilove: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mprepz:

keep fooling yaself.. did that head look burnt or an aftermath of a bomb explosion... sha i know ur paid to spill trash here, ride on!!
I can't fvcking believe what I'm reading cheesy

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Missmossy(f): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lies upon lies!!! Just watched the news and the deceased husband is shouting that his wife wasn't beheaded bla bla spilling gibberish undecided

I'm sure he must have been threatened. Naija which way now?? This Islam of a thing is turning this country into something else o.

When we ain't like Iran,Saudi Arabia and co,PMB should act fast biko.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by bamite(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
ejilife:
meaning that you believe the lie from the Zoo Police? Same Police that told us the Nimbo fulani Herdsmen killing in Enugu wasn't done by the herdsmen initially only to later parade fulani herdsmen as the killers? They are liars. I have eye witness account of what exactly transpired.
That mofo you lots keep quoting isn't even a nigerian, u guys think insulting nigeria to foreigners will help yoir cause, bit you're all dead wrong, because whether hausa, ibo, or yoruba, we are all nigerians to them. Knowing fully well that your brothers are more in the diaspora, it will turn back to hirt their image more over there than any one else. That's why its good to think before you act.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Krismart(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
This one na good news abi? I pity this country
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Kiiik(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
If the Nigerian police force said she was not beheaded. Then my question is who owns the head that we saw together wit the said dead body of the woman. Chii Nigeria. " he that covaret his sins shall not prosper" thus says the holy book.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Ezeego1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:
Ohoooooo!! Shame to bad people and rumour mongers. I knew she wasn't beheaded and I knew those pictures were fake.

Hian, social media!! Viviangist and co, may God forgive all of una

A most unfortunate incident instigated by some people who are less than animals. I hope the government makes a very serious example of the culprits.

Useless set of iidiots

You are a woman and you talk like this?

You really have a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
gujbcdgj
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Buhahahahahahahaha.....
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Damicares(f): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
The news is everywhere. She was. She's my pastor's wife. May your soul rest in peace mama. Divine judgement waiting for those murderers.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by edupedia: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Slikbae:
the animalistic northerners have also influenced the police to deny the glaring truth.

I repeat, animals are of more importance than Muslims. Animals don't behead people, only Muslims do.

...all because u lost an election?...what did those GEJ turn into billionaires do to improve your village?...yet for nothing u are making animalistic IPOB statements here...

1 Like

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by LAFOCUZY: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
I struggle with the thought that a man can kill for an almighty, all powerful allah.this is crap. The mere thought is ulterly repulsive. Any idealogy, religion or culture where the so called allah can not fight for it self is dead and the people that endulge in such worship or willful servitude are. Clearly brain dead at best.

What are these ibo guys doing in the north. The guys were killed in 1956 pogrom, 1964, 1966 and 1967 leading to the civi warl. There is just no commonalities, no shared value, no common ideology, purpose or philosophy- other than a common geographical location called Nigeria. What you can achive in the north , you can achive far much more in the south. Move!!!
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by phranq(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
ejilife:
......Very poor damage control. Did they forget the pictures of her deciptated head is now everywhere? Nigeris is truly a terrorist state imagine denying the obvious?

u r just trying to rub powder of d mata. incidences in Nigeria r prove enof to conclude dat Islam is a religion of violence n barbarism. hv many times hv we heard of pple mkin jokes of Jesus Christ?? did any xtain revolt?? did any of our religious leaders incite us?? NO!!! rather dey alwz calm us dwn n tell us to pray for our persecutors!!! if Nigeria is a terrorist state....no tnx to Islam... Iraq, lran, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Egypt.....
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Many of us stil don't get it. What the police has done is a preemptive game play considering legal implications of arraigning the suspect for murder. Having proven to us that she wasn't beheaded, when the case gets to court, the accused's laywer would argue that his client didn't necessarily kill her but she was killed by mob action. Thus the accused would run off with a lesser sentence as against life sentence.
Many of us just don't get naija politics, we're too superficial, too lousy to think deep with foresight.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by daveP(m): 12:45am On Jun 05, 2016
Missmossy:
Lies upon lies!!! Just watched the news and the deceased husband is shouting that his wife wasn't beheaded bla bla spilling gibberish undecided

I'm sure he must have been threatened. Naija which way now?? This Islam of a thing is turning this country into something else o.

When we ain't like Iran,Saudi Arabia and co,PMB should act fast biko.
To make it into generalization, no Nig Presido is/has been the right fellow to call when such issues like this occur.

and for this one, telling a alpha lion to warn it's Cubs from hunting and taking down games(meat) Will be an epic fail before start.

@your question, are you just waking up to know this. shocked
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by daveP(m): 12:48am On Jun 05, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Many of us stil don't get it. What the police has done is a preemptive game play considering legal implications of arraigning the suspect for murder. Having proven to us that she wasn't beheaded, when the case gets to court, the accused's laywer would argue that his client didn't necessarily kill her but she was killed by mob action. Thus the accused would run off with a lesser sentence as against life sentence.
Many of us just don't get naija politics, we're too superficial, too lousy to think deep with foresight.
so far, you make sense based on what, how the investigation is going. I may not be there, but a suspect turning himself in when there is no bounty on his head sound extremely funny in a nig atmosphere. If these guys escape justice........ then twont be a new thing.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:31am On Jun 05, 2016
ejilife:
meaning that you believe the lie from the Zoo Police? Same Police that told us the Nimbo fulani Herdsmen killing in Enugu wasn't done by the herdsmen initially only to later parade fulani herdsmen as the killers? They are liars. I have eye witness account of what exactly transpired.
. I believe what I KNOW. Yesterday, fake pictures were put up claiming to be that of the supposedly beheaded woman (I still don't know if the story is true) , and not until I put up proof that they were fake did anyone take note. Open your mind and use your head.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by MeAboki(m): 1:32am On Jun 05, 2016
ejilife:
......Very poor damage control. Did they forget the pictures of her deciptated head is now everywhere? Nigeris is truly a terrorist state imagine denying the obvious?

The picture was that of the head of a female Boko Haram suicide bomber not that of this woman - just bad sensational journalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body / Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.