Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! (2542 Views)

I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring / Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? / Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by wite111(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
In case you've forgotten,Gov El-Rufai has constantly blasphemed against Jesus.Was he killed?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by anwe: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Elrufai has a very small brain just like his body

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Beeman1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
U no know road to kaduna government house ni Go kill am na. Ipod zombie,mtchewww.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by koladebrainiac(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Go to his house in kaduna now
Shout alleluia n drop IED bomb on his house.

Ode

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
wite111:
In case you've forgotten,Gov El-Rufai has constantly blasphemed against Jesus.Was he killed?

Stop saying thrash,no muslim can blasphem on Prophet Isa(Alayhi Salaam) i.e Jesus cos he is one of the muslim prophets well recognized and revered in the Holy Quran, Infact during the life time of the Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) he respected christians and they lived in harmony....So this one ur saying el rufai blasphemed is a lie,maybe he talked bad bout christianity but he can never directly blasphem jesus.mark my words NEVER

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
We have problems with these small ibo boys on the internet walahi

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Okanokan(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
wite111:

Onward Christian Soldiers, marching on to war! The era of the Crusaders versus the Turks is here. Over to CAN!
Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Okanokan(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Onward Christian Soldiers marching on to War. The era of the Crusader is here. Malcolm X said "Power does not take a back turn except in the face of more Power" Over to CAN.
Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by chivic(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
As a Christian you can't fight for God.We don't only preach peace,we display it in our actions.No mater how you curse or blaspheme against our God,we don't react.
Why? because he is a mighty man in battle and we have seen some of his exploit.

Again the spirit that controls a Muslim and a Christian are totally different.

The conclusion of the matter is this: We don't have the same God.Dont be deceived

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by werthy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Instead of the people commenting here to ask op for source and the real reason why elrufai made those blaspheming statement, they busy attacking the op,

Why....

Because they are either muslims or yoruba muslims

These attackers are people that islam has reduce their IQ to zero

Reasoning is beyond their grey matter and all we see here is the glory of their foolishness

I am yoruba

13 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by ephemm(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
1. El Rufai can never blasphem Jesus.

2. No true Christian can fight a battle for God, HE doesn't need your help to win a war.

3. Mark 12:13-28
A true Christian must learn to emulate Christ, when questions arise in an attempt to make you fall, apply wisdom, and respond in such manner that your 'enemies' will know u answered well.
Do not always condemn other's faith, apply wisdom in ALL things.
Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Splinz(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
It is written, "By their fruits you shall know them". Nobody need bothers himself with their blasphemies, for vengance is of the Lord. That's why Christianity is unique!
Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by GINJALAND: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Justdulla:

[s]Stop saying thrash,no muslim can blasphem on Prophet Isa(Alayhi Salaam) i.e Jesus cos he is one of the muslim prophets well recognized and revered in the Holy Quran, Infact during the life time of the Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) he respected christians and they lived in harmony....So this one ur saying el rufai blasphemed is a lie,maybe he talked bad bout christianity but he can never directly blasphem jesus.mark my words NEVER[/s]

I shouldnt be doing this but.

Swear on what u are sure of, else u die away.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Justdulla:

Stop saying thrash,no muslim can blasphem on Prophet Isa(Alayhi Salaam) i.e Jesus cos he is one of the muslim prophets well recognized and revered in the Holy Quran, Infact during the life time of the Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) he respected christians and they lived in harmony....So this one ur saying el rufai blasphemed is a lie,maybe he talked bad bout christianity but he can never directly blasphem jesus.mark my words NEVER
OK please define the scope of blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by chamboy(m): 1:23am On Jun 05, 2016
ephemm:
1. El Rufai can never blasphem Jesus.

2. No true Christian can fight a battle for God, HE doesn't need your help to win a war.

3. Mark 12:13-28
A true Christian must learn to emulate Christ, when questions arise in an attempt to make you fall, apply wisdom, and respond in such manner that your 'enemies' will know u answered well.
Do not always condemn other's faith, apply wisdom in ALL things.
u have said it all
Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by mikolo80: 2:24am On Jun 05, 2016
wite111:
Christians do not fight for their God, it's the other way round. next time she will not talk anyhow where she is outnumbered
Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 05, 2016
GINJALAND:

I shouldnt be doing this but.

Swear on what u are sure of, else u die away.

Even if El-Rufai blasphemed Jesus, he did it on twitter and not going to Redeem or Winners Chapel.

There are lots of people on Nairaland from both sides of the divide who have blasphemed either Jesus or Mohammed without them getting decapitated (including myself).

That poor woman wouldn't have been beheaded if only she did it on facebook or Nairaland.

Religion is the bane of humanity, and should be banned, most especially in Nigeria.

Impartial history records Mohammed as a brigand, paedophile, rapist & a terrorist. What about Jesus? The son of a p.rostitute who married Mary Magdalene, had 2 sons & died in kasmir at the age of 80 (some say 120).

Now, watch as only the christians will quote me because of their messiah. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by nanauju(f): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2016
Beeman1:
U no know road to kaduna government house ni Go kill am na. Ipod zombie,mtchewww.
There's nothing like ipod zombie.
Zombie is zombie. Have sense please

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Caseless: 6:41am On Jun 05, 2016
Point one out or remain shut forever.
The worst blasphemy in your opinion is when we say jesus is not God, but a mere 'mortal' ; though, more supernatural than you and I..
Tell me one blasphemy he committed against jesus , or you are a liar.
NB: EL-rufai by virtue of being a muslim love jesus more than you do

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Caseless: 6:42am On Jun 05, 2016
nanauju:
There's nothing like ipod zombie. Zombie is zombie. Have sense please
you are one.
Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2016
pls shut up and be rational.

Countless Muslims have insulted and defamed Jesus on this forum eg rilwayne. They've called Jesus all manner of derogatory names. But not for once has any Christian threatened them with violence or death.

Your mallam el rufai blasphemed and instead of asking to know more about it, you outrightly denied it. Typical all ta'quiya lying Muslim.
Justdulla:

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by nanauju(f): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Caseless:
you are one.
Pls stop masturbating on my mention jare cheesy
Zombie

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2016
I think i prefer the yoruba muslims....

I just do...

i also think i prefer the Anglican christians...

I just do...

Everyother are just too extreme with their dealings
Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by banki(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2016
Please tell me how elrufai blasphemed?

That he retweeted a tweet by a fellow Christian? The person that composed the tweet did not blasphem, every other person that retweeeted the tweet did not blasphem, but because elrufai did not support Jonathan....he blasphemed....

Well done, angel holy....bloody hipocrites

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2016
chivic:
As a Christian you can't fight for God.We don't only preach peace,we display it in our actions.No mater how you curse or blaspheme against our God,we don't react.
Why? because he is a mighty man in battle and we have seen some of his exploit.

Again the spirit that controls a Muslim and a Christian are totally different.

The conclusion of the matter is this: We don't have the same God.Dont be deceived
If you're Nigerian, believe me when I say YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. You're just a confused person. For example,your post exposes you as not only a hypocrite, but also a bigot.
Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by iyb(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue Christians how market. Christians and lies are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by GINJALAND: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Zoharariel:

Even if El-Rufai blasphemed Jesus, he did it on twitter and not going to Redeem or Winners Chapel.

There are lots of people on Nairaland from both sides of the divide who have blasphemed either Jesus or Mohammed without them getting decapitated (including myself).

That poor woman wouldn't have been beheaded if only she did it on facebook or Nairaland.

Religion is the bane of humanity, and should be banned, most especially in Nigeria.

Impartial history records Mohammed as a brigand, paedophile, rapist & a terrorist. What about Jesus? The son of a p.rostitute who married Mary Magdalene, had 2 sons & died in kasmir at the age of 80 (some say 120).

Now, watch as only the christians will quote me because of their messiah. grin

Brother, you too don't swear and die on what you arent sure of.

Few days ago, I reported this news
Igbo Trader Killed, Shops Destroyed For Blasphemy Against Muhammad In Niger State: Read How
A blasphemous statement about Prophet Muhammad on the social media has sparked violence in Rafi LGA of Niger state
“At about 6pm yesterday, May 29 2016, one Mr Methodus Chimaije Emmanuel, a 24-year-old trader based in Pandogari, Rafi LGA of Niger state was attacked and killed by a mob in the town on allegation of posting a blasphemous statement about Prophet Muhammad on the social media.
http://ginjaland.com/1815/igbo-trader-killed-shops-destroyed-for-blasphemy-against-muhammad

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by omonnakoda: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2016
Justdulla:

I think the question of Blasphemy is a matter of perspective and that i why I do not think there is anything like Blasphemy or should not be in law.
I am not a Christian and I am not a Muslim.
If I choose to worship Ogun. Then I will say that when Muslims and Christians refer to Ogun as an Idol they are blaspheming.
The Christians regard Jesus as God and so when you call him a prophet and so on you are Blaspheming.
I regard Muhammed as a false prophet but if I say so to a Muslim I am blaspheming and so on.
It is impossible to get away from the fact that whatever you have been brought up with seems real to you and anything that seriously contradicts it is "blasphemy"
Christians have learnt to accept and live with that without violence. Muslims too should learn to walk away when some insults Muhammed.
Let God fight for himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by wordcat(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Justdulla:

Stop saying thrash,no muslim can blasphem on Prophet Isa(Alayhi Salaam) i.e Jesus cos he is one of the muslim prophets well recognized and revered in the Holy Quran

Why do u believe that prophet Isa is Jesus but Allah is not Yahweh?
Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by victorD3: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2016
For me as a southerner my own Nigeria Starts from The Niger Delta to the south east through south west and ends in Abuja. Any other northern state is on there own.

I don't and won't travel to the up north for anything.
Re: El-rufai Has Repeatedly Blasphemed Against Jesus.Did Anybody Kill Him?Nawa Oo! by chivic(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
If you're Nigerian, believe me when I say YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. You're just a confused person. For example,your post exposes you as not only a hypocrite, but also a bigot.

please expanciate

(1) (Reply)

See The Longest Bridge in the southeast Built And Completed In Under 2 Years / Can The Yorubas Be Trusted? / Anambra Doesn’t Need Airport –osita Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.