Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related (2868 Views)

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by CeoNewshelm(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
GRAPHIC PHOTO: Images in circulation said to be Kano murder case are not related to matter...

Following investigation by the Nigerian Police Force, it has been noted that the images going in circulation over the Murder case in Kano state is in no way related to the happening at all..

The photo was randonmly selected from different bomb scenes and other crisis that had taken place..

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-images-in-circulation-said-to-be.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Beeman1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by alizma: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nigerians
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Viviangist, can you see how you posted misleading news and was inciting violence?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Okanokan(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Whether the photos are related or not, this ANCIENT BARBARISM must stop Now! Over to CAN.
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by ArmedRobber: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kkk
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by meezynetwork(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
why were some people inciting violence with fake pictures just to get traffic to their useless blogs?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by donphilopus: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mynd44:
Viviangist, can you see how you posted misleading news and was inciting violence?

You want to blame her now? Were you guys not also responsible for the misinformation? What does it take to verify some infos before moving them to the homepage?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Abeymills(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
N d question is whether is d innocent woman still alive?whether fake pic in circulation or not its totally unacceptable for anyone killing in d name of religion simple

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by wordcat(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mynd44:

inciting violence?

Is the woman still alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Tinubutoto: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mynd44:
Stop this pls, when u allowed the fake heading "Ijaw Militants attacks Aladje did u remove it despite my private messages to you? A communal clash took place and a bias and anti Ijaw man posted a stupid thread but u looked the other way despite the fact that there was no source and all available sources read "Ogbeijoh-Aladja conflict . You are very bias Mynd44. I know you will ban me again because I am exposing your bias but I don't care. After all my life is not dependent on nairaland, it is my own data that I am using. Now because it's against Hausa-Fulani you are admonishing the poster.
Repent from your bias moderation. . see the correct heading but u allowed it to incite more hatred for the Ijaws http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/several-persons-wounded-houses-razed-ogbe-ijoh-aladja-clash/
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Caseless: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2016
I know what Nigerians can do in a situation like this.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by omenka(m): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2016
Mynd44:
That is why Seun should ban that member and he IP address forever!! I don't know what people gain from telling such provocative lies.

Na so she been lie say police kill her sister for pro-bia protest the other time.

Smh.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Expensivewarrio: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Whether the picture in circulation is true or false is inconsequential, the question is did the adherents of Islam in kano kill an innocent woman for a mere accusation of blasphemy?
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Expensivewarrio: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2016
omenka:
That is why Seun should ban that member and he IP address forever!! I don't know what people gain from telling such provocative lies.

Na so she been lie say police kill her sister for pro-bia protest the other time.

Smh.

Whether the picture in circulation is true or false is inconsequential, the question is did the adherents of Islam in kano kill an innocent woman for a mere accusation of blasphemy?
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Tinubutoto: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2016
omenka:

Smh.
what do u have to say about the fake news posted just to spite the Ijaw nation. see
Stop this pls, when u allowed the fake heading "Ijaw Militants attacks Aladje did u remove it despite my private messages
to you? A communal clash took place and a bias and anti Ijaw man posted a silly thread but u looked the other way
despite the fact that there was no source and all available sources read "Ogbeijoh-Aladja conflict . You are very bias
Mynd44. I know you will ban me again because I am exposing your bias but I don't care. After all my life is not dependent
on nairaland, it is my own data that I am using. Now because it's against Hausa-Fulani you are admonishing the poster.
Repent from your bias moderation. . see the correct heading but u allowed it to incite more hatred for the Ijaws http://
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/several-persons-wounded-houses-razed-ogbe-ijoh-aladja-clash/

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Expensivewarrio: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Mynd44:
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by modath(f): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Expensivewarrio:

Nothing can excuse the barbarity of deranged animals beating a defenceless old woman to death... (may her soul RIP) but Viviangist spliced photos from four different events together and presented the fabrication as fact...

After she was busted and the story removed, she returned again to perpetuate same falsehood and having "sources" to back up when even the husband gave a different account.

Apart from the lie where she claimed one lady killed during the biafra protest was her sis, i've caught her lying on one or two other occassion but I let it slide cos they weren't major..

Seun lalasticlala and other mods should always try to verify authenticity so some won't use their greed spoil this site for us..

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by sinkhole: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Mynd44:
Picture or no picture, the question is; was the woman murderd or not?
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Expensivewarrio: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2016
modath:

Nothing can excuse the barbarity of deranged animals beating a defenceless old woman to death... (may her soul RIP) but Viviangist spliced photos from four different events together and presented the fabrication as fact...

After she was busted and the story removed, she returned again to perpetuate same falsehood and having "sources" to back up when even the husband gave a different account.

Apart from the lie where she claimed one lady killed during the biafra protest was her sis, i've caught her lying on one or two other occassion but I let it slide cos they weren't major..

Seun lalasticlala and other mods should always try to verify authenticity so some won't use their greed spoil this site for us..
This ur explanation is nothing but clutching at straw, while leaving the "substance" the vivian reactionary lie is as a result of the "barbarism" that took place in kano. The BARBARISM should be the subject of discuss, not vivian reactionary LIES
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2016
God help us
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by naijaboiy: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2016
Expensivewarrio:

This ur explanation is nothing but clutching at straw, while leaving the "substance" the vivian reactionary lie is as a result of the "barbarism" that took place in kano. The BARBARISM should be the subject of discuss, not vivian reactionary LIES
But if that Vivian is allowed to keep posting fake news things may really get awry over time. I'm sure you know the power of this social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by rusher14: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2016
Expensivewarrio:

There was an inexcusable act of mob action leading to the death of a citizen.

However, there are those who take pleasure from spinning tales for personal gains.

These set of people are more concerned about the possible personal gains in form of money and fame than the reaction of the society at large.

Stories laden with pictures evoke reactions mere letters can never produce.

Provoking the minds of people with downright falsehood should be condemned.

This forum is meant to be a source of information and not misinformation.

Rules are there to be adhered to.

We pray the departed eternal rest.

May her family be granted the fortitude to bear the loss.

May the people behind this crime be brought to justice with the full weight of the law.

May we leave a more tolerant life seeing each other as human with diverse views on our existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by ItzChinnex(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Mynd44:

inciting violence how? Was the woman not killed by those bastards? .picture or no Picture the woman was still killed.so what are you saying? dont get me angry.
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2016
The evil pple believe jus about anything they like! They enjoy lying to themselves!
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
The very unsophisticated and grossly biased viviangist is jus desperate to become a Lindaikeji! She should know that she is fast amassing a reputation for lies and disrepute rather than objective journalism! Alws in haste to be the 1st to tell us tales of lies, she burgles her reports with poorly composed diction and hardly and sadly, never fails to garnish them with glaringly prejudiced lies, unexpected of an upcoming blogger!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by ruggedchap: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
It does not matter if she was beheaded or not, she was brutally murdered in cold blood by retarded crazies who think they are operating in the name of God.
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by aresa: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
ruggedchap:
It does not matter if she was beheaded or not, she was brutally murdered in cold blood by retarded crazies who think they are operating in the name of God.

It matters to some of us. The woman's death is a tragedy compounded buy another tragedy by bigots, liars and mischievous elements using this tragedy to promote their hate filled and bigoted agenda.
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by ruggedchap: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
aresa:

It matters to some of us. The woman's death is a tragedy compounded buy another tragedy by bigots, liars and mischievous elements using this tragedy to promote their hate filled and bigoted agenda.

Actually it does not matter, what matters is that the pattern of intolerance shown by the bigoted r.etards , continues unabated , and people are getting killed based on hearsay rumours, with no proof or justice. Obviously it is done in the name of religion by deluded fellows who think they can appease God by shedding the blood of innocents.

In fact it is easier and almost painless to die by beheading than by being clubbed to death by a gang of raving lunatics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 5 Kids After 10years Of Marriage In Calabar [PHOTOS] / Biafra: Why We Must Find A Lasting Economic Solution / They Claim APC Is Dead In Rivers State. Pure Lies. Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.