Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related (2875 Views)

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by aresa: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
ruggedchap:

Actually it does not matter, what matters is that the pattern of intolerance shown by the bigoted r.etards , continues unabated , and people are getting killed based on hearsay rumours, with no proof or justice. Obviously it is done in the name of religion by deluded fellows who think they can appease God by shedding the blood of innocents.

In fact it is easier and almost painless to die by beheading than by being clubbed to death by a gang of raving lunatics.

Excusing away lies, distortions and misleading tales by another group of bigots is another tragedy.

Inciting hatred, rage and violence by another set of bigots is equally dangerous.
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by ruggedchap: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
aresa:

Excusing away lies, distortions and misleading tales by another group of bigots is another tragedy.

Inciting hatred, rage and violence by another set of bigots is equally dangerous.

No one is excusing away distortions, what one is emphasising on is the ploy to turn this from an unfortunate tragedy perpetuated by a bunch of irredeemable fellows to an attack against those who are canvassing for justice ,irrespective of the manner in which she died...

Where do you stand , Bigotry or Justice ??
Re: PHOTOS: Images In Circulation Said To Be Kano Murder Case Are Not Related by aresa: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
ruggedchap:

No one is excusing away distortions, what one is emphasising on is the ploy to turn this from an unfortunate tragedy perpetuated by a bunch of irredeemable fellows to an attack against those who are canvassing for justice ,irrespective of the manner in which she died...

Where do you stand , Bigotry or Justice ??

You know where I stand especially if you've been reading my posts. I want justice for the woman and her living husband and I totally condemn the senseless killing, but that doesn't mean I should look the other way and be less concerned about other bigots preying on unsuspecting Nigerians to fan hatred, bigotry and violence.

Her death obviously was a tragedy perpetrated by criminals who should be brought to justice, but this shouldn't be an excuse for other bigots to use this tragedy to incite, flame hatred and promote the same kind of violence that killed this woman in the first place.

Where is the sense and wisdom in demanding justice in one breath and trying to sweep another under the rug in another breath when if fact they are both dangerous.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: See What Nigerians Did To Zenith Bank's Logo / Opinion For 2019 And What Yoruba Ought To Do / Pictures::: Samuel Ogbemudia College Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.