Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show (5902 Views)

Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu / Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by EdifiedCEO: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
I was going through the red carpet photos of the South African Music Awards and I could only see the male celebs put on something worth calling cloths but the females would have preferred to go totally unclad...

Here are some I could caption...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-south-african-female-celebs.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by Mskrisx(f): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by mhizmarch(f): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
shocked ladies sha
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by naniawini(f): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
undecided
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by decatalyst(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
South Africans and hoeism...

Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by ritababe(f): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
naniawini:
undecided
long time
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by iykekelvins(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
These S.A babes too wild walahi
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by bentlywills(m): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fallen breast is all I see

1 Like

Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Women are turning this world around by adulterating wit falling breast left for men world would have been a better place....may God save us from polluters.
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by tulipsmadra: 1:23am On Jun 05, 2016
The first one likes a pregnant doll while the rest look like sour beans and blurted tomatoes
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by naniawini(f): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2016
Yea smiley hw are u?
ritababe:

long time
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by ritababe(f): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2016
naniawini:
Yea smiley hw are u?
am fine how family?
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by naniawini(f): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2016
We doin great! U nor go church
ritababe:

am fine how family?
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by wittyt98(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2016
check this out gringringrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2016
You guy's have started with this South Africa ish again.
If dem naked go show how e take concern una?

2 Likes

Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by LORDI(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2016
wittyt98:
check this out gringringrin
is that what I think it is?
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by wittyt98(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2016
LORDI:
it sure is grin grin
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by ritababe(f): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2016
naniawini:
We doin great! U nor go church
getting ready to
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by Phonefanatic: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
LORDI:

Na toto dey your front so you still dey ask question.
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by LeSudAfricaine: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
decatalyst:
South Africans and hoeism...
Nigerians and cannibalism
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by LeSudAfricaine: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

You guy's have started with this South Africa ish again.
If dem naked go show how e take concern una?
You see? Why are Nigerians forever on South África's case? For a change though I take my hat off to you for trying to defuse this situation
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by pikin1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wow! I love it so i wont pretend lik some callin names
Re: South African Female Celebs Turns The South African Music Awards To A Nudε Show by atilla(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thank God they put South African on the title before those people will come again to start checking d names.
#namechecking crew

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celebs And Their Phobias / Saheed Osupa Buys A Private Jet, How True Is This Information? / List Of Billionaires Who Grow-up Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.