Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? (5886 Views)

I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

Your grammar is making my head hurt. I won't waste further words on you.

Your choices, YOUR life. Enjoy it.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by byvan03: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

You are already damned, God's punishment is for people like you only kiss .
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:
young lady, there is no need to be so rude. it's uncalled for. so me asking to be your friends means i'm looking for problem? i like your composure, you are smart, and fine. would like to be your friend and you're being rude. u can help me solve this issue properly, cos from the way u write, i see ur smart. thanks

*sighs.

What does "rude" mean to you? MissMercedes was not rude, she was direct, and to the point. If she used the velvet glove approach, you just wouldn't get it. The iron fist approach is best.

I also think your story is made up. Because if you truly have an issue like you allege you do, the last thing you would be looking to do is compound the problems you say you have, which have not been solved. It does not make any sense, unless your perception of common sense is different to that of the average human, with even half a brain.

Advice for your "problems" are being given freely. You don't need to make friends to be given advice from anyone. Okay, I've given you advice, do you want to be my friend, so I can advice you further?

Credit Nairaland subscribers with a little common sense, and stop acting like a tool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Creamish(f): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

young lady, there is no need to be so rude. it's uncalled for. so me asking to be your friends means i'm looking for problem? i like your composure, you are smart, and fine. would like to be your friend and you're being rude. u can help me solve this issue properly, cos from the way u write, i see ur smart. thanks

As a married man with a potential to cheat on ur wife, u should not be going around looking for female friends. Focus on ur marriage!
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by gidjah(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

god bless u bro. but what i feel for both of dem is genune
the truth is that the love you have for one is more genuine than the other,and untill you fall in to that ditch,you wont be able to differentiate sir.open your eyes o!
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Siena:

*sighs.

What does "rude" mean to you? MissMercedes was not rude, she was direct, and to the point. If she used the velvet glove approach, you just wouldn't get it. The iron fist approach is best.

I also think your story is made up. Because if you truly have an issue like you allege you do, the last thing you would be looking to do is compound the problems you say you have, which have not been solved. It does not make any sense, unless your perception of common sense is different to that of the average human, with even half a brain.

Advice for your "problems" are being given freely. You don't need to make friends to be given advice from anyone. Okay, I've given you advice, do you want to be my friend, so I can advice you further?

Credit Nairaland subscribers with a little common sense, and stop acting like a tool.

if u read her comments properly u will notice how rude and arrogant she sounded. because i asked her to be friends with me? is that now a crime? why did she make that comment to drop my problems at the feet of jesus. meaning what exactly? all this small small girls of nowadays, dey feel dey can talk to any1 anyhow.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Siena:

*sighs.

my story isnt madeup. just becos your not on my shoes doesnt mean am lying
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:
if u read her comments properly u will notice how rude and arrogant she sounded. because i asked her to be friends with me? is that now a crime? why did she make that comment to drop my problems at the feet of jesus. meaning what exactly? all this small small girls of nowadays, dey feel dey can talk to any1 anyhow.

I read her comments properly. You perceived her posts as rude and arrogant. Because you've got a guilty conscience.

You calling someone a "small girl", is presumptuous and condescending. And downright rude. You need to stop digging, because you a supposedly married man are making yourself come across as dumb.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by SlimChay: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
I think you should stick to your wife,it is late,you married her already and it is for better or worst. Marriage is not a game where you choose to stick with the marital vows only when you want.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Siena:

I read her comments properly. You perceived her posts as rude and arrogant. Because you've got a guilty conscience.

You calling someone a "small girl", is presumptuous and condescending. And downright rude. You need to stop digging, because you a supposedly married man are making yourself come across as dumb.

She IS a small girl! Look at her face, she can't be up to 30. I know where iwas wen I was her age! When I was herage, maybe her parents hadn't even met. So for her to come here to talk anyhow to me is insulting! It's girls lyk her that run their mouths anyhow, then complain that their husbands are beating them! I won't take any insult from anyone, not to talk of some small girl.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

She IS a small girl! Look at her face, she can't be up to 30. I know where iwas wen I was her age! When I was herage, maybe her parents hadn't even met. So for her to come here to talk anyhow to me is insulting! It's girls lyk her that run their mouths anyhow, then complain that their husbands are beating them! I won't take any insult from anyone, not to talk of some small girl.

You knew she was a "small girl", yet you wanted to make friends with her. Your post suggest's you're fairly old...why would an old man want to make friends with a young girl? What would you have in common?

You don't have to take any insult from her, but you seem to be craving it. You won't let this drop...you're wasting your energy on trivial issues, when you have bigger, more pressing issues to deal with.

You're moaning about respect...reading through your thread, many would say you have no respect for your wife, or women in general. If your wife voices an opinion, from your comment here, you're likely to give her a beating.

Dude, wake up. The problem here is you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by edwife(f): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

That is because married men like yourself should respect themselves by never asking "small girls" for friendship! Why will someone of your age needs to be a friend with a small girl? Respect yourself, respect is earned and not asked!

Please leave her alone and focus on your wife, she is the only friend you need!

Jesus! You are even following her? I give up! sad
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Qualer: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
MissMercedes:
Wow...

You are toying with the emotions of 2 women. If this lady doesn't know you're married, then it's because YOU don't want her to know.

I won't advise you to tell your wife you're having feelings for another lady. That would be brutal to her. But tell the other lady you have a wife and kids.

I would hate to fall in love with a man, only to find out afterwards that he's married with kids! That's deceptive!

Tell her you're married. You can't have it both ways. You would only end up hurting BOTH of them, and you'd end up with NONE.

good thinking! i think we can soulmate one another! grin grin grin grin grin

NB: is that really you in your profile pic?
going by your signature... any regrets?? cheesy

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by InformedLola(f): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
You guys should stop letting this troll waste your time jare. The more you respond to him, the more you entertain him.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:
You are so quick to jump to conclusions. U have already concluded I beat my wife and I have no respect for women. If that's what U do, doesn't mean every oda man does it.

I respond according to what you post. Your comment earlier suggests that women who "run their mouths" will get beaten by their husbands. You need to increase your levels of comprehension, because right now, it's at an all time low.

valentineIK:
Women are supposed to be seen, not heard.

Have you ever heard of Fred Flintstone? What century are you living in?

valentineIK:
I cautioned her the first tym.

What right do you have to caution anyone? When you have no respect for others?

valentineIK:
instead of her to apologise she was mocking my grammar.

She's got to apologise to you? What on earth for?

valentineIK:
I can give birth 2 her.

This, yet you're trying to make friends with a child? Man, are you creepy or what!

valentineIK:
After her 1st response, I decided to make her a frnd, so she could advise me more better.

A shrink could advice you better, yet he or she doesn't have to be your friend.

valentineIK:
And she dismissed me. For what?!

Now we're getting to the crux of your ranting. You're mad because someone declined an offer of friendship from you? She dismissed you for one reason - because it's her choice.

valentineIK:
Even my wife won't dare speak to me in such a disrespectful manner.

I bet she doesn't, she must be absolutely terrified of you.

valentineIK:
Young lady, I demand an apology for those rude comments. And delete what u posted. Otherwise the day I happen to cross path with you, u wnt like what will happen to u.

This last comment here, I'm quoting for posterity.

And the rantings of an unstable, and deseased mind.

I'm done with this troll.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by DollyParton1(f): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sir Siena.
Why waste your time on him?
Dude is way below your intelligence level.
Don't let him drag you into his stupidity.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
DollyParton1:
Sir Siena.
Why waste your time on him?
Dude is way below your intelligence level.
Don't let him drag you into his stupidity.

Thanks sis! I'm done with him now. smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Siena:

I respond according to what you post. Your comment earlier suggests that women who "run their mouths" will get beaten by their husbands. You need to increase your levels of comprehension, because right now, it's at an all time low.

Have you ever heard of Fred Flintstone? What century are you living in?

What right do you have to caution anyone? When you have no respect for others?

She's got to apologise to you? What on earth for?

This, yet you're trying to make friends with a child? Man, are you creepy or what!

A shrink could advice you better, yet he or she doesn't have to be your friend.

Now we're getting to the crux of your ranting. You're mad because someone declined an offer of friendship from you? She dismissed you for one reason - because it's her choice.

I bet she doesn't, she must be absolutely terrified of you.

This last comment here, I'm quoting for posterity.

And the rantings of an unstable, and deseased mind.

I'm done with this troll.

Am a troll? Wonders shall never seize. You've been defending her from d beginning without understanding d genesis of dis issue. Maybe she's sleeping with u, cus 4 only God knows wat reason, na only u she dey follow for nairaland.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by sauceEEP(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

Dolyy or whatever u call urself? Are u insane? Who are u referring to has stupid? U must be insane! What brought about this insult.

Don't peace me off! Ur lucky I don't know what u look like, if not I for look u, join with that rude arrogant girl, and beat some sense into d 2 of u.
Will you STFU!
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Qualer:

good thinking! i think we can soulmate one another! grin grin grin grin grin

NB: is that really you in your profile pic?
going by your signature... any regrets?? cheesy

Please start ur own thread for dis. Not here
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
sauceEEP:

Will you STFU!

Ur mother
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by sauceEEP(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

My mother
Ok
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by DollyParton1(f): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

Dolyy or whatever u call urself? Are u insane? Who are u referring to has stupid? U must be insane! What brought about this insult.

Don't peace me off! Ur lucky I don't know what u look like, if not I for look u, join with that rude arrogant girl, and beat some sense into d 2 of u.
Boy!!!
They are nice.
I am not.
I don't play.
Don't let me start with you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
DollyParton1:

Boy!!!
They are nice.
I am not.
I don't play.
Don't let me start with you.

Is this ur idea of a threat, u weak small child
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by DollyParton1(f): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

Is this ur idea of a threat, u weak small child
Good for nothing Old fool.
I am telling you, I don't play.
Retract your filthy phalanges.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
DollyParton1:

Good for nothing Old fool.
I am telling you, I don't play.
Retract your filthy phalanges.

It's ur father dat is old fool
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Qualer: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

Please start ur own thread for dis. Not here

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by DollyParton1(f): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

It's ur father dat is old fool
Bìťćh-Nigga.... your parents fvcked up big time. Yo mama should have flushed you out of her womb and down the drain. You are nothing but a waste of space and a discomfort to everyone. Your parents are the real fools. They kept you instead of shredding and discarding you dumb-fùćk. Now we have to deal with your senseless self.

Am out of here airhead.
Now fvćk off with your shrunken and fucntionless brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Started Having Sex At The Age Of Six…" — Nigerian Transgender Dapo Adaralegbe / It`s Our Wedding Ffs! / Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.