Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? (5900 Views)

I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
DollyParton1:

And I hope someone rapes your smelly aśś with a pestle.

Sharap
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
MissMercedes:

Your grammar is making my head hurt. I won't waste further words on you.

Your choices, YOUR life. Enjoy it.

Small demon! U are nt saying anything again? Or ur sleepn? Demons sleep? Arrogant devil!

Don't worry, run! Tomorow is anoda day. Let's see hw long u'll avoid me. I'll have ur tym tomorrow. I'll let u know dat no woman, I repeat, no female, will disrepect a man like me and get away with it.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by sosa993: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2016
valentineIK:

Small demon! U are nt saying anything again? Or ur sleepn? Demons sleep? Arrogant devil!

Don't worry, run! Tomorow is anoda day. Let's see hw long u'll avoid me. I'll have ur tym tomorrow. I'll let u know dat no woman, I repeat, no female, will disrepect a man like me and get away with it.

you sure say you no get mental illness, may your children be raped with pestles too...... troll

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by sosa993: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Siena:

*sighs.

What does "rude" mean to you? MissMercedes was not rude, she was direct, and to the point. If she used the velvet glove approach, you just wouldn't get it. The iron fist approach is best.

I also think your story is made up. Because if you truly have an issue like you allege you do, the last thing you would be looking to do is compound the problems you say you have, which have not been solved. It does not make any sense, unless your perception of common sense is different to that of the average human, with even half a brain.

Advice for your "problems" are being given freely. You don't need to make friends to be given advice from anyone. Okay, I've given you advice, do you want to be my friend, so I can advice you further?

Credit Nairaland subscribers with a little common sense, and stop acting like a tool.

why are you replying the fool with respect na, he's lucky am avoiding getting banned.....the boy na real goat.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by sosa993: 1:08am On Jun 07, 2016
valentineIK:

She IS a small girl! Look at her face, she can't be up to 30. I know where iwas wen I was her age! When I was herage, maybe her parents hadn't even met. So for her to come here to talk anyhow to me is insulting! It's girls lyk her that run their mouths anyhow, then complain that their husbands are beating them! I won't take any insult from anyone, not to talk of some small girl.

you are a goat.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by sosa993: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2016
valentineIK:

Ur mother

your papa yansh, goat

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 07, 2016
sosa993:

you are a goat.

I love ur profile. Ur cute. Can we befriend
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by pek(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2016
valentineIK:

yes, your rude. do u know my age dt u speak in dat manner. dts problem wit u females. u cant be fine without been rude. so cos i ask for friednship your acting funny. it only shows u don't have proper upbringing. i ask for help, but u chose to insult me, for wat. dat ishd drop my problems are jesus feet. what is wrong wit u?
Now you are been rude
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2016
i noticed i may hv overeacted, i tryed to apologize, bt i think av been blocked or so, so i had to creat anoda acct to tender this apologies. am sorry, i guess i shouldnt hav been a bit aggressive. dis is my apology.

young lady, i will be d bigger person and apologize, i may have said a few thing dt must have upset u, cos i cant find u online, and u have refused 2 accept ,my nairaland notification email. am sorry, and also expecting ur own apology too.

thank
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Siena:

Thanks sis! I'm done with him now. smiley

mornig sir, pls am sorry 4 yesterday, i may have overreact. av alredi tendered apology on d thread, though i was blocked dere. am sorry abt my nasty comments
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by queenDD(f): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm..this is what I call emotional infidelity. Op kill the friendship now before it gets out of hand.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2016
The devil is a liar. Am back!
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2016
And someone danced down the Aisle with this man who is disgracing himself all over the place.
It is well

3 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
cheesy grin grin. The man is obviously phychotic. When he insulted me I just reported him and got the comment deleted. Didn't engage. You know what they say about arguing with a crazy person. No time for rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Started Having Sex At The Age Of Six…" — Nigerian Transgender Dapo Adaralegbe / Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? / A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.