Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,319 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue (39166 Views)

Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. / Man Intercepted With Suspicious, Offensive & Dirty Fetish Items In Delta(pics) / PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by kingkator1: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
The aboki deserves what he got. They should learn to obey the laws of the land where ever they find their selves. The penalty for blasphemy against the tiv man by killing him in his village is death by roasting. I salute the youth for carrying out the best jugdement deserved by the aboki.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by doskie(m): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nigeria is getting very dangerous to live in. I won't feel easy raising my kids here. This is a forest.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, they will hail a politician that embezzled funds meant for them.
Did u read the story, the man killed somebody. So he deserve what he got.

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by lanrejoe10: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
The black Race deserves whatever they get
God is very much angry with the black man
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
LaExpert:

1. 'Unidentified' in this kind of news simply means his name isn't known. You can only identify someone in the news via his name.

2. The man is said to be from the North, that can easily be determined by the language he spoke with the vigilante plus mode of dressing plus his accent.

Whichever way, Northerner or not, the burnt man could have easily averted all these had he cooperated with the guard. That still doesn't justify the mob's actions too.
dont lecture me on this. My point is that the op saliently wanted to instigate this kind of discussion. because he dresses and speaks a northern language is not enough. Let me ask u, because u dress and speak like an English man does that make u a European? The op can aswell present the story without hypocritically associating the man to a region cos at least the man is Nigerian first.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by cherryice(f): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
bigseank:

u know, it is thinking like this that make Nigeria seem backward, where in the western world is evils lyk this done. where a group of people would just descend on an individual and pronounce justice, without given him a chance to explain or defend himself. what then differentiate us from animals.

we can never truly understand what really happened that fateful day and there is nothing to justify his actions, but if u read through the post, there was a mention of a small tussle......who knows if it was indeed small, or it was just played down. who knows if that aboki was provoked beyond reason, who knows if he was stabbed first and was only defending himself.....who knows if he was only a victim of being 4rm d north......who knows, we might never.

the human life is precious and should not be taken, if at all not in such barbaric way. it should be swift and just with little suffering.

with all due respect, i hope you are not talking like this to pacify yourself for probably partaking in such bastardly act. those who sharply carry tyre also av blood running through them, na mentality different......
Give a man who stabbeed a fellowman chance to explain what? Were you drunk while typing this? A man who takes the life of another intentionally shouldnt be allowed to live..period. Why are you supporting evil? If the man who was stabbed was some how related to you, im sure you wont type all this trash you just did and if everyone starts moving wt ds mindset of urs, that means murderers would be allowed to roam freely on earth. you are so inhumane !

whether the life was taken swiftly or not, as long as the endpoint is death then its allowed. stop beating abt the bush.
bet you havent had any close dealings with these heartless northerners.. go and ask the people of uzo-uwani in enugu state what its like to lose an entire family evn lineage just for nothing..then u come bk here and tell me how precious the lives of these animals(northerners) are than dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by LaExpert: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
IbnIslam:
dont lecture me on this. My point is that the op saliently wanted to instigate this kind of discussion. because he dresses and speaks a northern language is not enough. Let me ask u, because u dress and speak like an English man does that make u a European? The op can as well present the story without hypocritically associating the man to a region cos at least the man is Nigerian first.

So, what is enough to ascribe a region to him?

Let me just hear your honest response, since you don't want to be 'lectured' on these simple issues.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
bongolistik:
u might be right but the thing there why people always point accusing finger or call out the northerner in this type incident is because of the niche the northerners have carved out for themselves long ago in partaking in these types of daggar killings. It is just the repacussion that is always playing out. Just in similar manner that u will attribute anything that has to do with money to the Ibo man even if the Ibo man is not guilty in some cases.

In Economics it is called cause and effect
if u talk about killing then no region in Nigeria has monopoly of it. It is unfortunate u saliently trying to justify this act.... Ur application of economics in this regard is unfortunate. My point is that there are so many sentimental stories being fed to the public. Why do u find it convenient not to hear the other side of the story? U believed it just because u r told he's from the north and that automatically makes him guilty. This is the point I was trying to buttress. The op saliently wanted to instigate this kind of discussion and u fell for it.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
LaExpert:

So, what is enough to ascribe a region to him?

Let me just hear your honest response, since you don't want to be 'lectured' on these simple issues.
my honest response is that Nigeria is so polarized and devided more than ever before... Boko haram, militants, herdsman and the iPob are enough problems to the country. Stories like this will only increase the disharmony between us and nairaland will always push this kind of stories to front page. So what good do we derive from it? The earlier we resist this antics from this kind of ops the better for us and our kids. A wrong act should be condemned on it merit not on the basis of region. Just my honest opinion.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by otiigba1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maybe he had some tomatoes in the bag and he didn't want to share the tomatoes, now that he has been murdered we would never know what was in the bag.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Twizzy30:
We never enter "ember" month. If we enter nko, Oluwa plss Protect me and family + my fellow nairaland members
So what happen to others
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by stanliwise(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dear Nairalander, i need ur help to help my sister win a fashion competition called AfroCreation. All you need to do is to click the link below and like the photo on your facebook page. Thank you and God bless you.

https://m.facebook.com/426321980907382/photos/a.426324740907106.1073741827.426321980907382/483968908476022/?type=3&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.483968908476022%3Atl_objid.483968908476022%3Athid.426321980907382%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-5983871456681381950&__tn__=E
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by davewhizy: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Shay na Hausa, abeg burn the next one
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by rexzqcom(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Northern offenders demands jungle justice.
Don't spare them for the law. Force for force is only justice they understand. When dealing with them in any capacity, be armed and ready to defend yourself and do the needful when necessary.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by SuperSupremo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
mk thunder fire u, u jst saw dat d northern was d first to kill n u are saying nonsense
Don't be stupid calling me names

Did you see me encouraging any sort of killing
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by SuperSupremo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nusaf:

Did u read the story?
I read it very well and am not taking sides

Am just using it as a reference to setting people alight all day and people observing it as a normal norm.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Twizzy30(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
CyberEBOLA:
So what happen to others
You too pray for others. I don try na. cheesy
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by chiedu7: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Boyooosa:

you reflected a badt image.grin Your no comment attitude makes it worse!
Meanwhile, The OP did not try at all with that topic, it should have been "A suspected Bokoboy stabbed a Nigerian and the other Nigerians killed and roasted him for free' cheesy

Bros na the idea, maximum impact
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Ediss(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
I love these kids they can make so much meanings smiley
YorubaWoman:
Vihi ga
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Oblak(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
bigseank:

Answers i cannot give. the one thing i know is that with this Homo-Erectus way of thinking where citizens of the same country are treated and victimised based on tribe would probably take us back to the Stoneage.....

u see, sure some of those abokis get am for body, but see i live in the west. the way this guys are treated like scum just because a few imbeciles decided to take religion to the extreme. i witnessed a scene were a water pusher hustling for his daily bread was beaten, his money taken, his water poured on him all just because he had a beard. truth.

is this not enough to keep a dagger for self defense?, its still this same guyz that go home and tell their fellow tribes men, what they encountered, their personal experience and opinions of how savage the other tribes are, and the circle of hate just keeps going round.
Alaye shut up if you have nothing meaningful to contribute. If na your family members them stab to death, will you be saying all these thrash? Arab

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by BABANGBALI: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Abooooki and knife are like bread and butter,they are alway wakaring together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic) / Man Cuts Off Man's Head In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / NURTW: Oyo University Graduate Stabbed To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.