Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. - Science/Technology (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. (105566 Views)

See Power Innovations That Can Solve The Electricity Supply Problem In Nigeria / 10 Amazing Things We’ve Learned About The Solar System In 2016 / Scientist Have Found A Way To Recycle Sunlight — Good News For Solar Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by iLoveTheSun(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Oh, and there is a difference.
You may reach STC in Canada for a couple of hours in the year during spring and autumn, but the total power production of the same setup would be - obviously - higher in Nairaland. In Canada you may measure kW(p) (-> peak power) but in Nigeria it is total kWh (-> total energy harvested), what is important.

mmh, hopefully it is not too complicated!

Good night folks!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by DMerciful(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Currently I install my panel almost horizontal cos at the equator(we are actually about 7° towards the north) the sun is vertically overhead at midday.The sun moves from tropic of Capricorn to tropic of cancer on 6mionths basis with us at almost d middle so better to install almost horizontal with about 7 ° facing south which will also serve as natural washing angle.
iLoveTheSun:
@DMerciful
In general you do understand the issue correctly!

There is also NOTC or NTC (= Normal Testing Condition, or so?!?). This is rather a real world indication, because it only indicates 80% of the peak power.
What STC means, is a value measured in the laboratory around the world. Either the module is manufactured in Sweden/Norway or in South Africa or in Arizona, USA. It's always the same testing condition, so that you are able to compare the product. But depending on the place of installation, e.g. in the desert of UAE or in the forest of Canada, it has different real-life performance.
When STC is measured there are LED lights that are flashing for a fraction of a second 1000 Watts/m2 onto the solar panel. The solar irradiation is 1000 W/m2 hitting the module in a 90° degree. But, as you suggested correctly, the modules are in the real world inclined x° degrees, depending on the latitude on our Mother Earth! (= normally 90° - x° or 0° + x° latitude of the specific location).

So, let us assume you do have two similar solar installations. One is facing East, the other one is facing West with the same inclination. Guess, which solar installation will perform better on an annual basis? Right! The one facing to the East, because you have mentioned the points.

STC is just an indication for a moment. In the northern hemisphere, where you have frost/ice in the spring and sunshine at the same time, then you may get more than STC! ...this can happen in Canada. But not in Equatorial area.
That's why vendors should always indicate "x Watts(peak*) *@STC" = no misunderstanding.

I hope it does help not to have too high expectations.

sunny regards,

iLoveTheSun

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by iLoveTheSun(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yes, 7 - 10° is perfect, if you do have enough battery capacity.

If people are short on battery capacity, I would even put some modules towards West.
(it is called "peak shaving"... you can compare to a two-humped camel. If you only have the modules towards one direction, energy harvest is like a one-humped camel. But please beware you also need a special set-up of the MTTP controller... but this is a different story.)

There is a difference between total energy harvest per year or the maximum energy self-consumed during the day...

good night...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by iLoveTheSun(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Regarding STC, that's the reason why some people build water cooling pipes on the back side.
They generate hot (or rather warm) water and cool down the solar cells at the same time, i.e. increase the energy efficiency by 20 - 25%.

Those modules are called Solar Thermal Photovoltaic Hybrid Modules...
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by DMerciful(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
That's one reason fence mount is better than roof mount.....roof increases the panels operating temperature due to heat xfer and low air flow btw panel and roof interface. Fence mount or structure mount has exposed bottom for good ventilation and subsequent cooling.
iLoveTheSun:
Regarding STC, that's the reason why some people build water cooling pipes on the back side.
They generate hot (or rather warm) water and cool down the solar cells at the same time, i.e. increase the energy efficiency by 20 - 25%.

Those modules are called Solar Thermal Photovoltaic Hybrid Modules...
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by iLoveTheSun(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Yes, I can confirm that. My solar modules that have good ventilation perform about 5-10% better than those on the roof.

sunny regards,

1 Like

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by 3276reliance: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
We have to thank people who take their time to educate us. Yes, fence and ground should be first considered for PV mount, while keeping the cables out of direct sunlight, all these help keep the temperature at better level, which is the main culprit for solar inefficiency.

The PTC ( PVUSA Test Condition) rating is lower than the STC (Standard Test Conditions) rating, but shows PV output better, closer to real world solar climatic conditions.

I'm more of a practical person, but I don't ignore important issues like this, that's why I have been able to narrow the gap in my knowledge over the years

At the end, what is important is to be able to identify what is best for your location and situation.

We can only try grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by battleaxe: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2016
@ All
Is there any concern with theft of solar panels when placed on the fence or ground?

While this may be impossible during peak sunlight, is it possible for the panels to be harvested since its easily assessable on ground/fence level?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by darocha1: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Fence mount or Scaffold mounts are very good with its advantage but its limitations just outweighs the advantage. This is why yiu see most people doing the common roof mount without a second thought.
Nice one guys.
We are all learners and not above mistake

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by DMerciful(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2016
Mind telling us the limitations?
darocha1:
Fence mount or Scaffold mounts are very good with its advantage but its limitations just outweighs the advantage. This is why yiu see most people doing the common roof mount without a second thought.
Nice one guys.
We are all learners and not above mistake
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by darocha1: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2016
DMerciful:
Mind telling us the limitations?
1. Structure of Facility 2. Theft 3. Negligience 4.
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by DMerciful(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Structure is same or less when installed on a fence. Theft depends on your area, solar panels are not high risk theft item like before....its pretty common now. Negligence? Really? The lower level affords you more accessibility for periodic maintenance like cleaning. And another beauty of platform or fence mount is that you position according to the sun's position rather than compromise according to roof gradient
darocha1:

1. Structure of Facility
2. Theft
3. Negligience
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by battleaxe: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pretty common but still expensive!

Imagine an "harvester" laying his hands on 4 panels!

Obe!
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by darocha1: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
DMerciful:
Structure is same or less when installed on a fence. Theft depends on your area, solar panels are not high risk theft item like before....its pretty common now. Negligence? Really? The lower level affords you more accessibility for periodic maintenance like cleaning. And another beauty of platform or fence mount is that you position according to the sun's position rather than compromise according to roof gradient

By facility i mean not all fence will give you a desirable mount platform. Barb wire constraint, broken bottles constraint, landlord will tell you it will put cracks on the fence.
Pretty common doesnt in anyway stop theft. And solar isnt still common, its only common on the lips of people.
I agree it comes with its flexibility in terms of tilting twrds d sun rise but i still have my reservations towards it cos it has more - to +.
Thanks
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by darocha1: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
battleaxe:
Pretty common but still expensive!

Imagine an "harvester" laying his hands on 4 panels!

Obe!

Exactly my point. This morning someone stole an infinix charger in a high class church. The owner kept saying how much is charger, i though we are all big in this church.
My cousin told him a thief steals what he needs not because it is cheap or it is common.
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by darocha1: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
DMerciful:

Yes Neglience! Very real man
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by chris81964(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by darediamond(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
DMerciful:
Advancing away from solar to concentrated electromagnetic flux? What a joke! U want to create a perpetual motion machine? cheesy grin grin grin grin

Let me liberate youba bit: Make 2 high frequency C-Core or for simple sake E-core. Or better still, buy it on aliexpress by searching for ferrite E-core or C -core

What you wanna achieve is closed magnetic flux flow path.

Now get thick gauge of copper wire and thinner of copper wire like AWG 26 1 pounds wegith. Now split the one pounds weight into 2 and wind one part clockwise and then other counterclockwise. Now connect there output leads in parallel.
Now wind your Thick Gauge Primary over it and make it center tapped by splitting the wire also into 2 equal length and wind one in Clockwise direction and the other in clockwise direction too. Now Connect the start of the first to the end of the second partioned overlay secondary winding. The remaining ends goes to our MOSFET drain in your inverter ICSG3024 driven Driver board. Use 300K Variable Step less Variable Resistor at the Frequency output pin. Now power your Newly made Inverter with the applucapble voltage of 12V to 24V. Now set the frequency to 60hz and check the amount of current the Primary of the transformer is consuming. Now keep increasing the frequency gradually and keep wat Hong what will happen to the amp draw.

The result will be thatbatbhigher frequency, the Primary will be using very low current while he secondary voltage and amperage will increase indicating Energy Amplification but you must remove Lenz before youbcan get the juice out. So how do you do that? You simply split your secondary winding into 2 equal parts and and wind one in clockwise and the other part in counterclockwise direction like you have earlier done.

This type of winding Negates the main roadblock to overunity. Youbcan apply it in Mechanical Motor Generator too and make for your home a Lensless Concentrated Flux Air/Core Coil Self Powered Motor Generator.

The secret about all this lies in the fact that you apply HIGH FREQUENCY. AND MORE YOU UTILISE SERIALLY CONNECTED MULTIFILLAR WIRE. Sorry, I can not teach you how to make that here. Help yourself on that. But here is the benefit of that type of wire alternatively known as Litz wire: In summary you will be generating Concentrated Magnetic Force using small amount of Wire and nor turns. When you make a Coil with litz wire or Multifillar wire and apply the needed voltage that coil needs to surpress it resistance and drive that coil at ordinary 60hz let alone 1kz and above, MY GOD, you will make thatbcoil fly up in the air if you insert iron rods in it center.

If younuse such coil to make a mechanical Motor Generator and connect it in lezless way, the motor will be extremely power in torque and at the same time speed or frequency.

Bros, ba application of high frequency in Mobile phones makes this phones comes in small package oo. If not for that your apoti fedeco would been the same size of your phones ooo.

So if you apply the same high frequency in making an inverter and kick out Lenz in your winding the way In have earlier explained and adding 3 to 4 more readily available components, you will attain overunity and thus have a Motionless Motor Generator in the nae of your inverter.
The high frequency output of he inverter transformer must be concerted to 60hz again.

The high frequency application will now enable your battery bank to last very much Longer in power discharge because the Primary of the center tapped transformer is being driven at high frequency by the IC via the MOSFETs.

There other improvents you can apply but I have just reveled the main HIDDEN SECRET TO YOU NOW. I AM MAKING MY COILS GRADUALLY AS TIME PERMITS. I WILL TOUCH ALL VERSIONS I HAVE COME WITH BEFORE PRODUCTION WILL START GODS WILLING.

The Dynamical Nature Of Life Brings About Positive Chances To Those Who Tune Themselves To It.

Think Deep And Wide Always.

They have no choose than to give a Nod to Free energy generators Production.
Even though they.refuse to include some of what I have reveled above in any science text books at any level, we the hardened researches around then world backed by God will still Crack The Code.

To hell with All Oil Companies here in Nigeria and all other places on Planet Earth.

To hell with One World Government.
To hell all members of Committee Of 300 and there "tools".

1 Like

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by mank1234(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
darediamond:

...Make 2 high frequency C-Core or for simple sake E-core. Or better still, buy it on aliexpress by searching for ferrite E-core or C -core

What you wanna achieve is closed magnetic flux flow path...

Let me summarize your lenghty description: your 'transformer device' made from ferrite core works with very high frequency and thus consumes very small Wh from your battery. This will in turn conserve the energy stored in the battery. This is close to transformerless inverter principle though not strictly.

We still need further explanations thus:
How do you get the power stored in the battery without the sun or mains supply
How do you convert from high frequency to 50Hz that your appliances use bearing in mind that whatsoever frequency you have at the primary is what will be at the secondary of the transformer?

Do a video of your explanation. That will be more convincing. This is not to say that I'm doubting you. Afterall, Einstein improved Newton's law same way and I've always held the believe that frequency conversion is the future of electricity transmission!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by darediamond(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2016
mank1234:

Let me summarize your lenghty description: your 'transformer device' made from ferrite core works with very high frequency and thus consumes very small Wh from your battery. This will in turn conserve the energy stored in the battery. This is close to transformerless inverter principle though not strictly.

How do you convert from high frequency to 50Hz that your appliances use bearing in mind that whatsoever frequency you have at the primary is what will be at the secondary of the transformer?

Do a video of your explanation. That will be more convincing. This is not to say that I'm doubting you. Afterall, Einstein improved Newton's law same way and I've always held the believe that frequency conversion is the future of electricity transmission!

First of all bros, I am trained as computer scientist not an Engineer in any applicable field. So that is to tell you that I develop myself up to this level. I am good in designing and practically building things of interest to me. And this necessitates deepened thinking and research.

You must follow suit toonif you wanna grow out of those lies fed to you guys at school especially about Electric Power Generation and Applications.

Do not expect me to great any VIDEO to convince you of any thing lailai!!!!!!

I only felt compelled to reveal those secrets to you. Your work now is to grow from there by coming up with Why? How? and additionally optional When?

Another secret: All the magnetic forces the Space Planets Generates cancel themselves to bring about equilibrium which makes them keep hanging upon nothing in space till this moment justbas the Bibile said in the Bible book of Job.

You must make your Transformer Secondary Winding cancel out too to Amplify Power. HOW** ? You Split your Secondary into 2 equal have and wind one in clockwise and counterclockwise and connect the start of one to the start of the second winding and connect the end of one to he end of the other. This way, you have cancel out the drag called LENZ.
Now drive your Primary of whatever voltage at high frequency to attain overunity.

Sorry, I can not reveal anything further.

You have to widen your horizon as I have shown you the main SECRET.

NEVER WILL YOU FIND ANY OF WHAT I EVEAL TO YOU HERE IN ANY SCHOOL TEST BOOKS AT ANYBLEVEL BECAUSE IT IS CLASS AS FREEDOM OF ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION OR ¶¶¶CLASS A SECRET¶¶¶.

WHEN YOU START GENERATING YOUR OWN POWER, WILL YOU STILL NEED THE GOVERNMENT EXPECIALLY IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA WHERE WE COMMONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SUBSIDIZING OUR LIVES OURSELVES?
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by darediamond(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2016
mank1234:

Summary? You do not even get the points rigth in the first place and you are talking of summary of my Revelations and practical findings.

Helpi g you out a bit further: when you apply high frequency, you need no battery again!!! All you need is a SuperCapacitor Bank of High Rated Farad and an Hand Crank Permanent Magnet Generator which you can make at home provided you have the tools like I do.

To convert high to low frequency you apply diodes and angain Transistors.

Another Secret: Never you use thin gauge like oxidized Copper Wire AWG#4 for your Lensless High Frequency TraGen (I.e transformer Generator) . You must apply at least 1cm thick gauge which means you are in there for High Current low Voltage as low as 12V or lower. Once converted to 0 frequency, you can then send that to an High Farad Super Capacitor Bank again.

But here is a problem: You will never easily be able to turn 1cm thick single copper wire so you need to make one that will be softer and that necessitate possessing the 2 machines I am having which I fabricated myself or you can come up with a better idea.

The reason why I said u should never use thin gauge is that, when you negate Lenz in a pulsing coil which is especially being pulsed at high frequency, the coil wire thickness will now determines the amount of Electrons or current that you will be getting!!!

The reason for his is that, generators of any type do not make electricity; they only absorb it from the Air which is always bombarded with Electricity from the Sun, Thunder, Stars and other luminaries bodies. So the thicker the wire you are using in Absorbing them, the higher the amount of current you will get. That is Primarily.

The Air base electricity do not shock we humans because God make it to switch divinely at High Frequency.
Other determinant of energy gain is the level of Flux your Secondary winding is receiving. If then frequency from the Driver is high but our voltage is low then, your flux will likely be weak.

But you can easily further counteract this by dividing your secondary winding into equal secontions and twist them together and further connect the twisted leads in series.

When someone is telling you a new thing totally different from whatbas been fed to you, The rigth attitude to show is patience and humbleness, you will get more further Hidden revelations who you have never heard nor read about.

Do you know you can convert your Inverter to Overunity Motionless Motor Generator which will keep powering itself and other additional Loads?
The Prince to apy to achieve this have already been revealed to you in my "lengthy description" over time. So help yourself now to get librted practically.
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
loool.....somebody brain don cast for here o. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by mank1234(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
There was a lecturer that was suppose to introduce us to electronics in our second year. He started his lecture with h-parameters(middle of the course) and we were spellbound at the sheer enormity and complexity of the course. So, are you that lecturer?

Simplify your explanation; work with diagrams or illustration or video. How are you sure I understand what magnetic flux, lenz law, diode or transistor is? Nor unit of capacitance (farad)?

darediamond:

Summary? You do not even get the points rigth in the first place and you are talking of summary of my Revelations and practical findings.

Helpi g you out a bit further: when you apply high frequency, you need no battery again!!! All you need is a SuperCapacitor Bank of High Rated Farad and an Hand Crank Permanent Magnet Generator which you can make at home provided you have the tools like I do.

To convert high to low frequency you apply diodes and angain Transistors.

Another Secret: Never you use thin gauge like oxidized Copper Wire AWG#4 for your Lensless High Frequency TraGen (I.e transformer Generator) . You must apply at least 1cm thick gauge which means you are in there for High Current low Voltage as low as 12V or lower. Once converted to 0 frequency, you can then send that to an High Farad Super Capacitor Bank again.

But here is a problem: You will never easily be able to turn 1cm thick single copper wire so you need to make one that will be softer and that necessitate possessing the 2 machines I am having which I fabricated myself or you can come up with a better idea.

The reason why I said u should never use thin gauge is that, when you negate Lenz in a pulsing coil which is especially being pulsed at high frequency, the coil wire thickness will now determines the amount of Electrons or current that you will be getting!!!

The reason for his is that, generators of any type do not make electricity; they only absorb it from the Air which is always bombarded with Electricity from the Sun, Thunder, Stars and other luminaries bodies. So the thicker the wire you are using in Absorbing them, the higher the amount of current you will get. That is Primarily.

The Air base electricity do not shock we humans because God make it to switch divinely at High Frequency.
Other determinant of energy gain is the level of Flux your Secondary winding is receiving. If then frequency from the Driver is high but our voltage is low then, your flux will likely be weak.

But you can easily further counteract this by dividing your secondary winding into equal secontions and twist them together and further connect the twisted leads in series.

When someone is telling you a new thing totally different from whatbas been fed to you, The rigth attitude to show is patience and humbleness, you will get more further Hidden revelations who you have never heard nor read about.

Do you know you can convert your Inverter to Overunity Motionless Motor Generator which will keep powering itself and other additional Loads?
The Prince to apy to achieve this have already been revealed to you in my "lengthy description" over time. So help yourself now to get librted practically.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by darediamond(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2016
mank1234:
There was a lecturer that was suppose to introduce us to electronics in our second year. He started his lecture with h-parameters(middle of the course) and we were spellbound at the sheer enormity and complexity of the course. So, are you that lecturer?

Simplify your explanation; work with diagrams or illustration or video. How are you sure I understand what magnetic flux, lenz law, diode or transistor is? Nor unit of capacitance (farad)?

Eeyah Mann, I see you want more but I have already given you all you need. Widen your horizon. I am not here to get anyone convinced. I am here to REVEAL WHAT AS BEEN HIDDEN AWAY.

I can not help you any further than I have done. You need to learn about those basic fundamentals and start practicalising what you have learn and will newly learn in area of power generation.

Goodluck
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by mank1234(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2016
darediamond:

Eeyah Mann, I see you want more but I have already given you all you need. Widen your horizon. I am not here to get anyone convinced. I am here to REVEAL WHAT AS BEEN HIDDEN AWAY.

I can not help you any further than I have done. You need to learn about those basic fundamentals and start practicalising what you have learn and will newly learn in area of power generation.

Goodluck

Lol. Computer wizard turned electronics guru. You're indeed "rare diamond" sorry darediamond.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by Gennextech: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Gennex has installed 93.84kwp Solar powered filling station in Ajah lagos state, contact us for your domestic and commercial installations, also for sales and supply of Inverters, batteries and canadian solar panels.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by DUNKA(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Gennextech:
Gennex has installed 93.84kwp Solar powered filling station in Ajah lagos state, contact us for your domestic and commercial installations, also for sales and supply of Inverters, batteries and canadian solar panels.
massive job. What are the specs and brand of the inverter and batteries?
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by oloet: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2016
Gennextech:
cc: davodyguy
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by JohnKester: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2016
What is the nominal voltage and capacity of this monstrous installation?

Cheers
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by rison: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2016
darediamond:

First of all bros, I am trained as computer scientist not an Engineer in any applicable field. So that is to tell you that I develop myself up to this level. I am good in designing and practically building things of interest to me. And this necessitates deepened thinking and research.

You must follow suit toonif you wanna grow out of those lies fed to you guys at school especially about Electric Power Generation and Applications.

Do not expect me to great any VIDEO to convince you of any thing lailai!!!!!!

I only felt compelled to reveal those secrets to you. Your work now is to grow from there by coming up with Why? How? and additionally optional When?

Another secret: All the magnetic forces the Space Planets Generates cancel themselves to bring about equilibrium which makes them keep hanging upon nothing in space till this moment justbas the Bibile said in the Bible book of Job.

You must make your Transformer Secondary Winding cancel out too to Amplify Power. HOW** ? You Split your Secondary into 2 equal have and wind one in clockwise and counterclockwise and connect the start of one to the start of the second winding and connect the end of one to he end of the other. This way, you have cancel out the drag called LENZ.
Now drive your Primary of whatever voltage at high frequency to attain overunity.

Sorry, I can not reveal anything further.

You have to widen your horizon as I have shown you the main SECRET.

NEVER WILL YOU FIND ANY OF WHAT I EVEAL TO YOU HERE IN ANY SCHOOL TEST BOOKS AT ANYBLEVEL BECAUSE IT IS CLASS AS FREEDOM OF ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION OR ¶¶¶CLASS A SECRET¶¶¶.

WHEN YOU START GENERATING YOUR OWN POWER, WILL YOU STILL NEED THE GOVERNMENT EXPECIALLY IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA WHERE WE COMMONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SUBSIDIZING OUR LIVES OURSELVES?
07039229299 call my no.. Ive a ground breaking dscovery
Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
inception101:
Hi, nice thread. I had mine recently installed. 2.4kva with 2 btl sollar batteries and 1_200wats solar panel but the truth is i'v never enjoyed it since day one as I stay in d east and I paid for for transportation and installation all d way from ibadan and yet the thing has been a real pain and regrets ever since. Imagine leaving d house since morning and coming bak and d so called solar doesn't last 30 minutes with ma laptop, ceiling fan, ps4 and one or two bulbs on(with out load, it reads 12.7 and when fully charged with gen it reads 13.1 but as soon as u power anything it goes down to 12.5 and below drastically). It's so disheartening. Pls what's d way forward
your battery connection is wrong

1 Like

Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by JohnKester: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
You need to provide more information regarding the hardwares: e.g. panels, batteries, inverter, charge controller and general installation. Your installation may be faulty and your batteries may actually not be charging and if you are not careful, the batteries may be damaged if you do not find a solution soon.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Sloth Caught In My School Today / World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.