Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. (12182 Views)

If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) / If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako / Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard, You Will Appreciate You Saw Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 4:38am On Jun 12, 2016
montezz:

I miss this so much. Chai. To eat am dey hungry me nw nw. I would carefully remove the case/back,stock it inside d pocket of my schl uniform....lick until I get home. Good old days.

Lol...Here they call it vitamin c plant.
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Explorers:

Lol...Here they call it vitamin c plant.
DID U KNOW THAT THE LEAVE OF THE TREE THAT BEARS IT IS ALSO SOUR?
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2016
crotonite:
DID U KNOW THAT THE LEAVE OF THE TREE THAT BEARS IT IS ALSO SOUR?

No.
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Explorers:

No.
NOW YOU KNOW!

YOU NEED TO EXPLORE SOME OF OUR LOCAL PLANTS AND TREES WITH WIERD/AMAZING PROPERTIES.

THUMBS UP FOR THE AMAZING WORK U'RE DOING ON THIS FORUM.
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2016
crotonite:
NOW YOU KNOW!

YOU NEED TO EXPLORE SOME OF OUR LOCAL PLANTS AND TREES WITH WIERD/AMAZING PROPERTIES.

THUMBS UP FOR THE AMAZING WORK U'RE DOING ON THIS FORUM.

Lol....Will try, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
emorse:

God save you say no be me flog you dat day. your skirt for tight cos of swollen bombom. Call me Dr. Brown. grin grin

lolzzz. veery funny
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by djkellyu(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
JOKE OF THE WEEK FROM A KELLY-U COMEDY.
A boy met a girl, after a little conversation,the boy
wanted to leave,then he said to the girl
boy: Sorry, I didn't get ur name.
Girl: OK. I'm Dike Sandra Thelma Vera, u can call me
(DSTV):/
Boy: (I no fit carry last) well I'm ..http://kellyucomedy..com.ng/2016/06/joke-of-week-from-kelly-u-comedy.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by oea77(m): 1:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Explorers:

Haha.. boys go still pass. Timing is everything! Nor be naija we dey?
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Alekefine(f): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Explorers:

Lol...U wicked mum.
Lolz,you don't know how annoying these kids could be.
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Alekefine(f): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Explorers:

Lol...U wicked mum.
no be wickedness Jared ,this children them no dey hear word
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=46289556]3. [/quote especially when the car is owned by one baba old soldier lol you dare?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real / Just Drop A Smile / Finally Psalm 23 In Nigerian Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.