Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako (69756 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Street Cred As An Ajepako Is 10 / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by younqjohn01(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
lala abeg help push am enter the promise land FP cos he be like say u sef na ajepako grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1. The official neighbourhood ‘baiday’ party that every Ajekpako attended

One Fanta, One Coke, One Sprite, One Ginger Ale. Plus popcorn (aka guguru), groundnut and chin-chin. BUT NO CAKE!

2. All the games Ajekpako kids got to enjoy

Confam!

3. When it is 4 p.m. and you hear ‘War Start’ in the neighbourhood

I cannot come and go and carry last in ‘War’!

4. Stunting in that your elder brother’s clothes, which you know that your younger siblings will also inherit from you

Management 101 lesson straight from the streets!

5. When you finish watching ‘Kick Boxer’ and ‘American Ninja Part 2’ and you want to do ‘Splitting’ and ‘Kung-Fu’ with your siblings

Thank God no one suffered spinal cord injuries!

6. Every Ajekpako kid’s role models

No time for Ben Carson, Bill Gates and all those bookworms!

7. All the movies you get to watch during long vacation

The best days of our lives!

8. On Saturday, when it is time to watch ‘Wrestlemania’ and ‘Telly Match’, and your mother gives you work to do at home

You don’t mean me well!

9. All the Ajekpako kids when an Ajebutter mistakenly passes through the neighbourhood

Savage mode activated!

10. The ‘painment’ when it is Christmas and they haven’t bought ‘Christmas clothes’ for you

Ohhhhh, wazzaldis na! After I came first all through.

11. The official Father Christmas during every Christmas party in the area

Father Christmas that cannot even eat three square meals will now come and be dashing children Christmas gifts!

12. The ‘mother’ of all games that confirms your credibility as Ajekpako

Confam Ibile! LocalityOnPoint!

13. When you go out on the street and a stranger calls you, but you remember the story of losing your ‘blockos’ when a stranger touches you

God forbid. I cannot come and go and lose my prick at a tender age!

14. That time you collect strong beating from your opponent during street fight, but you cannot give up because everyone is calling you ‘Bruce Lee’

Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee, Fight, Fight!

15. How you stare at money on the ground and wonder whether you will really turn into yam when you touch it

The story fit be lie sha!

source..................................................http://360loaded.com/2016/10/if-you-have-these-15-childhood-memories-then-you-street-cred-as-an-ajepako-is-100/

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by RoyalBlak007: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by yeyeboi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by EniHolar(f): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by INTROVERT(f): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
CORRECT KPAKO

4 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Djicemob: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Even some ajebo kids back then engaged in these things cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by zarakay(f): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Op ,tiri gbosa for u..........I did some of them shw.....person don old sha grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by oppybouy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by engrMikemd(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
funny guy

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by muhamadnur: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2016
comfam, bruce lee part i suffered ooo.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by gqboyy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
muhamadnur:
comfam, bruce lee part i suffered ooo.
lol
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by ANIEXTY(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
*modified*
After watching "drunken master" all of us (children) in my neigbourhood we go drink water pour 4 body and pretend its wine and that we are drunk and started acting like
They were really our role model

6 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by veekid(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
I'm guilty
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by chelseabmw(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
I don't know these games cheesy
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Kaybaba5(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Am guilty of all....
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by ERCROSS(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
War films in the neighbourhood, na dat one dey sweet pass...
u go just hear kpoh! kpoh-kpoh!!
next tin I go just hear one guy shouting behind u,
Okiemutie, I don kill u ooo...
oya die...

Na dat time d mumu go remember say dem shoot am tru tru go hold belle
kon gasp...
haaaa
#DropsDead...

Then
killer surge ahead, Looks for next victim...

Chai...
Growing up was a mistake...
walahi

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Can't really relate expect for no.13. We were taught to avoid talking to strangers because they might be 'gbmo gbmo'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by jefflexy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin...Lol aswear,we even drove keke on the street
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
When dat rich kid dat jst came bak from yankee starts speaking phonetics,you be like...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by LifeDrama: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Life drama...God help us all.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Rilwayne001: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
yes, i am a confirm AJEPAKO grin grin
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by menix(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
OP, u sef nah cross bred not to have " Going to peep through ur neighbors window to watch indian film"

Me nah confirm broken bottle, Kpako see me get hope...

8 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by pitchez: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
angry angry

Pesin don old oh
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by mranswer: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Chai! I be real ajepako
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by INTROVERT(f): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
TEAM BUTTI

2 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Rhymez(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Robinhood.....We go tear all those plywood doors use form sword.

Use rubber band do catapult wink

6 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by steppin: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Most of the things Op listed are the things normal kids still do. I don't understand the ajepako in it.

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by ebukahandsome(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lolz
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Those days wey we dey use stick take hold sallah Ram Horn dey fight...All dose times wey we dey act as Sango and Fadeyi Oloro.. i b like "Emi Sango Olukoso,oya..ina jo!!! grin

nowadays,na only tv children dey take dey play..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.