Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back (29532 Views)

I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by dollyjoy(f): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
bamite:
of course i know what to do with money, and this is one thing i won't hesitate to spend my money on.
What about getting married to a lady that please you sexually?
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by bamite(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
What about getting married to a lady that please you sexually?
If i marry a lady that can possibly satisfy my sexual urge (by the way, which is insane) i wouldn't give a damn about any other lady.
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by dollyjoy(f): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
bamite:
If i marry a lady that can possibly satisfy my sexual urge (by the way, which is insane) i wouldn't give a damn about any other lady.
What makes it insane
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Alerichy:
She is no more olosho but shianana. Ashewo taking pictures in a hotel room. Shianana means grade 1 sex hawkerShe is no more olosho but shianana. Ashewo taking pictures in a hotel room. Shianana means grade 1 sex hawkerShe is no more olosho but shianana. Ashewo taking pictures in a hotel room. Shianana means grade 1 sex hawker
When will you have sense? When will you have sense? When will you have sense? When will you have sense? When will you have sense? When will you have sense? When will you have sense? When will you have sense?

On topic: See the local bingo sef. I don't believe this story!
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by bamite(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
What makes it insane
I'm a scientist who likes to experiment on the capabilities of the human anatomy. Besides my lust is insatiable
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Y should anyone even pay one naira to follow this kind person.
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by Ezeego1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2016

I paid her back then, not because am silly but just because I like spending on hoes.
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by dollyjoy(f): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
bamite:
I'm a scientist who likes to experiment on the capabilities of the human anatomy. Besides my lust is insatiable
deep sigh##.
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by ameezy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Choi angry7

Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by mexzony: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Men no offence but this girl is fugly
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
cheesy i just hope this wasnt cooked up.

I wmt pay 50 naira for this geh ooo. She as she b like my grandfada pipe. lipsrsealed
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by bamite(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
deep sigh##.

I can offer you an opportunity to experience me for once and change your life forever. Or you could keep living the old boring way you've always known. Its left to you
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by diva90: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Not sure who is more stupid - the people that actually paid the 5k or the person that charged the 5k.
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by dollyjoy(f): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
bamite:
I can offer you an opportunity to experience me for once and change your life forever. Or you could keep living the old boring way you've always known. Its left to you
Please vote www.nairaland.com/lanicky for miss nairalandcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by thatsmartgirl(f): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Life indeed!!!
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by bamite(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Please vote www.nairaland.com/lanicky for miss nairalandcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Hian! Who gives a rats as$ about lanicky and her miss nairaland ambition I de talk better tin u de carry miss nairaland enter matter. tongue
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Today is Sunday can someone help me tell her F.you ,question- how many big fools paid for her follow back? grin
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by dollyjoy(f): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
bamite:
Hian! Who gives a rats as$ about lanicky and her miss nairaland ambition I de talk better tin u de carry miss nairaland enter matter. tongue
Na lanicky ambition sure pass, that ur scientist experimentation get as e becheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by bamite(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Na lanicky ambition sure pass, that ur scientist experimentation get as e becheesycheesy
cheesy the only pageantry i partake in is the one taking place in my bed room wink
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
#Trashy

abeg like www.facebook.com/joycemeyersfan ...better tori for people wey wan enjoy everyday life
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
I remember seeing her at this event "One Mic", an event that will give record contracts to new artiste, and she was kinda hard not to miss, after jumping on an artist while performing, this was at Isaac John Street in one cafe like that i think "Brown's Cafe" can't remember the artist, this was a long time ago, babes dey beef the girl. To be frank i questioned my presence there, na my artist brother drag me there, all these kidz and wanabeez are fake as f.cuk
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by tonguengineer(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
She fine like tortoise
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by Sirmuel1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
I love tall girls.
If she go follow me go bed, I go pay 10k grin
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Airforce1:
She's not even light skinned

I'm a black man and I'm proud to be one.

I'm black and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by dollyjoy(f): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
bamite:
cheesy the only pageantry i partake in is the one taking place in my bed room wink
cheesycheesycheesy today is Sunday oooshockedshockedshockedcheesy
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by solidman59(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
This one na first class ashewo. Smh for some guys
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by druxy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Airforce1:
She's not even light skinned
na people like you dey support ladies bleaching.....abi no be the wack singer be this?the babe over fugly..we sabi.....you light?.

abeg quote me not oh..yeye
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by Dharnchuks(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
She no even carri like u.... Lubbish!!!
dollyjoy:
What is so special about her?she carry gold for body??mtheeew. undecided
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by peezeygwiny(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
warris diz grin
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by XclusiveDee(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
And some random silly ass dude paid fr real
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by segsxpendable(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
can't Bleep her for 5k sef....
Re: Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back by freshkik(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
I don't really judge looks like that, but i have viewed and re-viewed her pix, & all i can see is… "this b***h is fugly"....

as in, the type you (that because of present conditions) you invite 6:30pm in the evening, & displace 5am.

But she gat my respect, for her business sense,
I only wept for the brains of the people that paid, because e better to pay local olosho 1million n lash, dan to pay that same olosho 2,500. sef n follow n twitter, its too deep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unveiling The Infinix Note 6 (the Genius) / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration / 6 Strange Looking Smartphones Ever Made (shocking )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.