Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics (1869 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics by ebosie11(f): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2016
General Overseer, Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor W F Kumuyi arrives Government House Uyo to the warmth reception of the State Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel for an Extra-ordinary Breakthrough Service to be held at Uyo Township Stadium

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-general-overseer-deeper.html

Re: Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics by amtaken(f): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2016
I will like to attend.
Re: Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics by isaco(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nice
Re: Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
amtaken:
I will like to attend.
oh you really missed a lot. The lame with wheelchairs rose up and received their healing, the whole stadium was filled with the shikena glory of God even the Governor was blessed.
Twas so wow today i received my bountiful share of blessings
Re: Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics by amtaken(f): 2:44am On Jun 06, 2016
I have attended his crusades before. I once witnessed a cripple walk in Enugu.

I was in his crusade in Uyo 2 years ago.

I love his preaching. He's filled with the Holy Ghost.

FuckTheM0ds:
oh you really missed a lot. The lame with wheelchairs rose up and received their healing, the whole stadium was filled with the shikena glory of God even the Governor was blessed.
Twas so wow today i received my bountiful share of blessings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2016
amtaken:
I have attended his crusades before. I once witnessed a cripple walk in Enugu.

I was in his crusade in Uyo 2 years ago.

I love his preaching. He's filled with the Holy Ghost.

okay so where are you now currently? Which state?
And as for your signature why are you a tribalistic bigot?
Re: Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics by amtaken(f): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2016
No I am not a tribal bigot. I am from SW legally but I like to tease them because they detest Igbos a lot.

I am in Uyo.

FuckTheM0ds:
okay so where are you now currently? Which state?
And as for your signature why are you a tribalistic bigot?
Re: Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2016
amtaken:
No I am not a tribal bigot. I am from SW legally but I like to tease them because they detest Igbos a lot.

I am in Uyo.

wow that's nice. I stay in uyo too. Shelter Afrique, Oron Road.
Em which side of uyo to be precise and also what's your occupation in uyo?
Re: Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics by seunlayi(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2016
God bless the GS

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics by zik4ever: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
He moved from Uyo to Port Harcourt later yesterday and held the "Rivers of Peace" crusade at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology last night. I think he will be at Warri, Delta State today (Monday, 6th June) and Benin, Edo State on Wednessday (8th June) but I'm not sure of any events planned for Tuesday. He is on an evangelistic tour of the South South. "As his days are, so shall his strength be".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Trump A Type Of Cyrus Or Antichrist? / FAITH THEATRE : Bishop Oyedepo's Church Building 100.000 Seater Chapel / 15 Prayers Of Saint Bridget Of Sweden & The 21 Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.