Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries (4506 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by innobarca(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Make your enquiries/contributions about
Thailand and Cambodia visa here.
If you have knowledge about their visa
requirements and processing please feel
free to help those who need such
information.
Please do not ask anybody to call you for
more info and do not promote any agent here,just share ur knowledge nd experience only.
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by innobarca(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Things u can do to make good money in dis 2 countries expecially a biznes person.... Thai dried fish is hot cake in Lagos,Onitsha,Aba and Portharcourt...i am very sure of the mentioned states,make enquires if u doubt me.

Thai visa is very difficult to get now because many people go there to do bad things,there are cheap quality items there if are business minded.
2 types of Thai visa...Tourist visa and Non B,Tourist visa is for 3 to 6 months and Non B is for 1year.
In Thailand,if you overstay and luckily made money to go back to ur country,you must pay for overstay...Applicable to citizens of all countries.

Some people travel to other african countries to get thai visa, you will pay $1,500 for Non B and $1,300 for Tourist.

Thai recycling companies/Nylon importation.... Many people do not know dat nylon bizness is very profitable,wholesale and retail...demands are more than supply.

Cambodia has cheap items if you know what can sell in Nigeria.
They have a particular type of fashion for ladies that will be hot cake soon.

Cambodia does not have embassy in Nigeria,you can only get their visa from the country if you have anybody there between 700 dollars to 900 dollars,3 months visa and you will renew with 500 dollars for 6 months.
You must pay $1,500 dollars to immigration at their airport to be stamped inn.
I do not know the current price for airticket.

Thats all i know about de countries,pls tell us what you know about the countries too.

1 Like

Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by Flexherbal(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Following!
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by innobarca(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nairalanders pls share your knowledge
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by KingMicky3286: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2016
To get cambodian visa and settle immigration at a cheap rate..... If you are coming to Cambodia to do drug biz . Please do not contact me as i will not be of any help to you.

If you want to do legitimate business ......Only.

check my signature..
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by cornelokon(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Please I need more information about Cambodian visa. Can anybody give me a clue or a genuine link to how I can get it asap. My cousin needs it urgently. You can email me on cornexson@yahoo.com
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by NONSO740: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
what about their currency.. I mean Cambodia
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by goldedprince: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Well, I want someone to do Thailand visa for me, just going for sex tourism, ma go Bleep those Thai Pucci small grin
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by talkless07: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2017
goldedprince:
Well, I want someone to do Thailand visa for me, just going for sex tourism, ma go Bleep those Thai Pucci small grin
Na you go tire
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by goldedprince: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2017
talkless07:
Na you go tire
Yes o na true you talk. Ma just go there go Bleep craze comot for my head. Life na once
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by talkless07: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
goldedprince:

Yes o na true you talk. Ma just go there go Bleep craze comot for my head. Life na once
OK ooo but don't forget visa + ticket and hotel you will spend ooo why not spend DAT money around in a quite tinapa
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by goldedprince: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
talkless07:
OK ooo but don't forget visa + ticket and hotel you will spend ooo why not spend DAT money around in a quite tinapa
I was there few weeks ago. Now, na Thai Pucci dey hungry me, besides there u can even get girls to pay u, meaning you get paid to enjoy yourself cheesy
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by talkless07: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
goldedprince:

I was there few weeks ago. Now, na Thai Pucci dey hungry me, besides there u can even get girls to pay u, meaning you get paid to enjoy yourself cheesy
if Thailand is your choice getting the visa is simple you need NDLEA cert and iv. if you need help DM me
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by goldedprince: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
talkless07:
if Thailand is your choice getting the visa is simple you need NDLEA cert and iv. if you need help DM me
Yes I know it's simple. My problem is that I don't want to dent my passport with a Thailand visa cos people always tags Nigerians going to Thailand as drug pushers. I am already trying to convince people that malaysia visa wasn't for scam.
But I am interested though. What's your number
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by talkless07: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
goldedprince:

Yes I know it's simple. My problem is that I don't want to dent my passport with a Thailand visa cos people always tags Nigerians going to Thailand as drug pushers. I am already trying to convince people that malaysia visa wasn't for scam.
But I am interested though. What's your number
if you don't want to dent your passport with Thailand Visa then why did you need it........lots of people goes to Thailand for Business OK.
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by omoiyamayor(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
talkless07:
hello, howe can I get Thai visa boss
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by omoiyamayor(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
talkless07:
can you put me through
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 17, 2019
talkless07:

I am interested here is ,my whatsapp number : 08135921856
Re: Thailand And Cambodia Visa Enquiries by writter: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
@talkless07 I need your number

(1) (Reply)

Romanian Visa Info Needed / Dual Citizenship? Nigerian Born In America Questions / Why Are Some Nigerians Abroad Not Proud Of Their Jobs (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.