Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) (780 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Mafking(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sometimes when I just remember that am a guy and not a
Lady.... I don't just know where that happiness always Comes from.

I mean I hate washing plate like die... Anytime mumsy wants to force me to wash plate like this... I will just pretend as if one terrible malaria has just struck me inside my balls....

Sweeping floor... Omo the day mumsy forced me to do this one instead of sweeping floor I was just mopping my tears(me that I have siblings that can do all these)... Sometimes sweeping can be so painful(shed tears uncontrollably)

Washing clothes... I just do this because I gat no choice and I love looking clean and I hate wasting money on dry cleaner

Cooking... As far as am concerned... This is the only thing I love doing when it comes to chores... Buh will still prefer if anybody skillful will do it for me...

Pregnancy and giving birth.... Omo this is the one that always scare me off pass.... If you be guy and you are in the building(abeg dey thank your head sharp sharp.o) anytime I try to imagine the pain of birth giving I always feel this thunder effect that starts at the middle of head and stops at the middle of my balls... I don't know why it always stops at my balls(balls feeling guilty already or what)

Shout out to the #WifeMaterialsLadies

If you're a Lady and you can't do all of the things mentioned up there joyfully(except that Pregnancy part)...
#GodFearingManisComingYourWay

Back to guys... Why do you always feel fly when you suddenly remember you ain't a lady
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
I think u lack proper home training...

I bet u even hardly wash ur boxers
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by ikbnice(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Bisjosh(f): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
You are a liability to your future partner.
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by cruzita(f): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
wetin this one dey talk ?
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by jamalnation(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
I can categorically tell you that you dont have sense
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2016

Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Mafking(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I think u lack proper home training...

I bet u even hardly wash ur boxers
Used to respect you and all that.. Buh you don't f*cking talk
about my home.... (you can talk about my boxers all you like)
We clear
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Mafking(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bisjosh:
You are a liability to your future partner.

OK... And you will make a good wife... Happy
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mafking:

Used to respect you and all that.. Buh you don't f*cking talk

about my home.... (you can talk about my boxers all you like)

We clear
I dnt fvcking need ur respect, doesn't add a dime to my account..

As long as I write what I write, it's none of my business if u catching feelings on it..

capisce
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Mafking(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Was actually trying to articulate how I respect ladies that actually do chores comfortably...

Lord.... Don't lemme be misunderstood
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Frei(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Am sure you're praying not to father a female child as well'........anyways #loveyourz
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Mafking(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I dnt fvcking need ur respect, doesn't add a dime to my account..

As long as I write what I write, it's none of my business if u catching feelings on it..

capisce

Guy say any thing your brain can come up with..... Just

Leave my home out of it...
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by amazingcharis: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
& i'm excited to be a lady. no apologies
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Frei(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mafking:

Was actually trying to articulate how I respect ladies that actually do chores comfortably...

Lord.... Don't lemme be misunderstood
what has the Lord gat to do with this? Lord gat no hand in this
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Mafking(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Frei:
what has the Lord gat to do with this? Lord gat no hand in this

Geez!!! Are you Lord

Some ppu sef
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Frei(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mafking:

Geez!!! Are you Lord
Some ppu sef
You think Lord gat time for this? No!
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by frubben(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Who is dis one

Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Dejideji1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Well, all the daughters of Eve have been cursed and we can all attest to that fact. But for the aspect of child bearing, research has shown that some women actually experience orgasmic Labor, so it's not all about pain as we have been made to know But most women will never admit this.
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by Mafking(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Frei:
You think Lord gat time for this? No!
OK sir... Thanks for yr time and ur wisdom.
Re: Why I Always Feel Extremely Happy Whenever I Remember Am Not A Lady(female) by decatalyst(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Op, you seriously need counselling.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Return This Wedding Gift? / Doctor’s Diary: The Tale Of Ada And The Acid / Emotional Stinginess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.