Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fasting The Healthy Way. - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fasting The Healthy Way. (15402 Views)

Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / 4 Practical Tips For Healthy Ramadan Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2016

Enjoy This Eid In A Grand Style!

Eid is on the way and and everyone is happy!
AlhamduliLlaah for coming this far in the month of Ramadhan, May we live to witness more of it and be rewarded more than our efforts.

What's your eid plan like?

Here are few suggestions, come along!
*Make your family happy
*Surprise your spouse to a treat
*Treat the children to a picnic
*Give them an Eid full of fun, smile, love and togetherness.
*Spouses should tear that tension
*Do away with the usual tactic,
*Flex, stretch and enjoy.
*Go to places of interest and attraction.
*Let there flow love in the air.

To Single Sisters In Our Midst
Call a friend, visit a cousin, go out with dad and mum to have fun in a modest way - an Islamic way!

Enjoy this moment with your parents and let them shower du'a on you. You may not have this opportunity next year...matrimony calling!

Oh you dear brethren, go all out and put a smile on someone's face. Make someone happy today. Do things for them they'll be glad for.

Help the needy in a way that will imprint happiness and bring smile on their faces each time they remember! Thus they'll happily pray for the happiness of the one who made them happy.

Make it a special favour, not for sin nor for show but for your soul to earn bliss from the One and Only Who owns our being!

Remember...the watchword...EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY!

Smile, it's Sunnah!
Enjoy, it's Eid!
But be modest and prudent for Allaah loves not, the Boastful!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Moradeeke(f): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
5 TIPS FOR EID CELEBRATION

As Ramadan draws to a close, preparations for the celebration of Eid are in full swing. Here are a few tips to help you along

Plan Ahead: split responsibilities between family members and tackle one room at a time.

Be sure you’ve planned your Eid lunch menu beforehand to ensure a less stressful time in the kitchen.

Make a point of seeing family members you don’t see often enough.

Share food with your neighbours.

Visit a homeless shelter or food bank and donate your extra Eid food.

Toqabalanallahu minna wa minkum

Only the 1437 Ramadan is gone but all other good deeds are there for us to grab.

May Almighty Allah reward us in multitude, Amin.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Rhukie(f): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2016
salamu alaekum sisters. how are we doing and hope we have started the 6 days of fasting in shawwal. may Allah ease our affairs and grant us goodness. @rainydays this is for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gapWVZtJKg0&feature=youtu.be may Allah grant you your heart desire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Asalam alaykum waramotullahi wabarakatu

A ku aseku odun

E mi a se pupo e laye

Jumah Mufeedah
Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
My sisters in Islam, Rhukie, Moradeeke, MumZ, Zaynie, Swearest, Bolseas, temmy2013, SURYsuri, airforcewife, Aim07, MumFiyin, Simababe, Rukkington, Rainyday and all I can't mention, Ma shaa Allah, its probably 39 days to Eid-il-Adha(Ileya).

Hope we are all preparing for the upcoming meaty festival?

A ku ipalemo °°°ooo°°°, emi wa a se pupo e laye, Amin.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Alennsar(f): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
My sisters in Islam, Rhukie, Moradeeke, MumZ, Zaynie, Swearest, Bolseas, temmy2013, SURYsuri, airforcewife, Aim07, MumFiyin, Simababe, Rukkington, Rainyday and all I can't mention.

please kindly join me here. may Allah subhana huwa tahallah guid us all to d straight path (amin)..

2 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by zaynie(f): 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
Asalam alaykum waramotullah wabarakatuhu to everyone.
Ramadan Kareem.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Alennsar(f): 10:22pm On May 28, 2017
wahaleikum salaam waarahmotullah wabarakatuh. welcome back zaynie how is your family and the fasting too?

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by zaynie(f): 11:37pm On May 28, 2017
Alennsar:
wahaleikum salaam waarahmotullah wabarakatuh. welcome back zaynie how is your family and the fasting too?

Alhamdulillah.
We're taking it one day at a time.
May Allah make it easy for us and grant it as an act of Ibadah.
Amin

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by zaynie(f): 3:55pm On May 29, 2017
Day 3:

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Mofpearl: 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by zaynie(f): 5:58pm On May 29, 2017
Mofpearl:
Following

Asalam alaykum sister.
Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Mofpearl: 6:08pm On May 29, 2017
zaynie:

Asalam alaykum sister.

Wa alaykum salama wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu

How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by zaynie(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2017
Mofpearl:

Wa alaykum salama wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu

How are you doing?

Very well, Alhamdulillah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Alennsar(f): 2:19pm On May 30, 2017
May Allaah! Who always provide for those who depend on Him like the bird of the air, that goes out empty and come back full.
Make what is lawful enough for us, during and after this glorious month of RAMADHAN as opposed to what is unlawful, and may Allaah spare us by His grace, to see the end of the month and beyond in peace and in the believe of Islaam. May Allaah make the fasting and all the beneficial Deeds in This month an easy task for us and accept it from us as an act of ibaadah. Aamin!!
Wishing you RAMADHAN MUBAARAQ!

3 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by zaynie(f): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Authubillahi mina shaytani rajeem.

O ye who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from Justice. Be just :that is next to piety : and fear Allah for Allah is well acquainted with all that ye do.

When I was younger, after salah I would read a portion of the Quran. I would say a prayer, hold the Quran, close my eyes and open to whatever page my hand chose. Every single time on that page would be an Ayah that would be referring to my dreams or what or my siblings were experiencing at the moment . Always.
It got so often that my sisters would come to me and say,help us to open the Quran. Lol.
Then I forgot and got too busy. Waking up early, praying too quickly or not at all (Astagfirullah). Then I woke up this morning and I remembered. And this Ayah is me right now. I am pretty fair in my dealings but sometimes the action of others makes me want to deny them what ought to be there's in spite.
Alhamdulillah that I opened my Quran today.
Alhamdulillah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by maradelkitchen(f): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
zaynie:
Authubillahi mina shaytani rajeem.

O ye who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from Justice. Be just :that is next to piety : and fear Allah for Allah is well acquainted with all that ye do.

When I was younger, after salah I would read a portion of the Quran. I would say a prayer, hold the Quran, close my eyes and open to whatever page my hand chose. Every single time on that page would be an Ayah that would be referring to my dreams or what or my siblings were experiencing at the moment . Always.
It got so often that my sisters would come to me and say,help us to open the Quran. Lol.
Then I forgot and got too busy. Waking up early, praying too quickly or not at all (Astagfirullah). Then I woke up this morning and I remembered. And this Ayah is me right now. I am pretty fair in my dealings but sometimes the action of others makes me want to deny them what ought to be there's in spite.
Alhamdulillah that I opened my Quran today.
Alhamdulillah.
may Allah make it easy for us all.Amin

2 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by zaynie(f): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
maradelkitchen:
may Allah make it easy for us all.Amin

Amin
Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by maradelkitchen(f): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
zaynie:

Amin
can I pm you ma?
Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by zaynie(f): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
maradelkitchen:
can I pm you ma?

Please do
Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by zaynie(f): 3:41pm On May 02, 2019
Asalam alaykum
It's been a while but Ramadan is around the corner once more.

How prepared are you?
Ready to cleanse and detox both your mind, soul and body?

May Allah make it easy for us.
Àmín

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Alennsar(f): 12:22pm On May 05, 2019
zaynie:
Asalam alaykum It's been a while but Ramadan is around the corner once more.
How prepared are you? Ready to cleanse and detox both your mind, soul and body?
May Allah make it easy for us. Àmín
Aameen. how are you and your family?

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by zaynie(f): 1:13pm On May 05, 2019
Alennsar:

Aameen. how are you and your family?

Alhamdulillah we are doing great.
How is yours? And how have you been?
Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Alennsar(f): 1:20pm On May 05, 2019
zaynie:

Alhamdulillah we are doing great.
How is yours? And how have you been?

Alhamdulillah we are doing good. thanks for checking on us. my regard to your kids

2 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by HARMYMY(f): 9:28pm On May 05, 2019
Alihammdulillahi Ramadan Kareem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? / Ramadan: Sultan Directs Muslims To Look For New Moon / One Apple Leads To His Marriage. A Beautiful Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.