Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Brymo Advises Fan That Begged For School Fees To Drop Out Of School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Advises Fan That Begged For School Fees To Drop Out Of School (637 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brymo Advises Fan That Begged For School Fees To Drop Out Of School by xmobaba(m): 1:24am On Jun 06, 2016
It is gradually becoming a trend for the fans of Nigerian celebrities to beg them for money to either pay school fees of start up a small scale business.
Many times, the celebrities succumb and help out. Weeks ago, Davido supported a fan with N50,000, Kcee gave N85,000 to yet another fan who begged him to pay her school fees. Then Funke Akindele bought Tricycle (Keke Napep) for another twitter user.

However, singer Brymo is not as charitable as others; to him, nothing good comes so easy.

It all started when a Twitter user sent him a heartfelt note. “Please sir, kindly help me with anything you have. I need to pay for my tuition fee which is 65,000,” the fan said. “Please shower mercy on me.”

And Brymo did shower him with more than mercy; he asked the fan to drop out of school and go pursue he dreams. “It’s what I did,” Brymo added.

And this has sparked a debate about how young Nigerians are quick to hop on celebrities pages, asking for money. While some people applauded the ‘Klitoris’ singer for not playing Father Christmas, others felt he was damn too harsh.

see full screenshot of fans response http://xmoentertainment..com/2016/06/photos-nigerians-react-to-brymo-advise.html

Re: Brymo Advises Fan That Begged For School Fees To Drop Out Of School by DesChyko: 2:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Good reply. This social media is being abused by unserious people daily.
Re: Brymo Advises Fan That Begged For School Fees To Drop Out Of School by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 5:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Brymo that's still struggling with his own career and looking for his own money should now come and pay your school fees ba?

The guy even says his name is Young Pablo. I laugh. Be like say he no know wetin/who Pablo be sha.

Nigerians are just abusing the whole celebrity dash me money thing.

I felel he wasn't harsh ooo. Baba just told him the truth.

No chill.
Re: Brymo Advises Fan That Begged For School Fees To Drop Out Of School by PissedOffWeed(m): 5:36am On Jun 06, 2016
cool best advice in disguise......formal education is a damn prison!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Do What I Need To Do To Survive – Moesha To Critics / Incredible Things You Will Learn From Tiwa Savage's Life / Photo: Ibrahim, Son Of Late Pres. Yar'adua Graduates From London University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.