Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) (41978 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / 20-Year-Old Lady Arrested For Kidnapping A 7-Year-Old Girl For 19 Months. Photo / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by ogorwyne(f): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2016
abbeyty:

Good to know that and hope you learnt your lesson ?
Of course.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by achorladey: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2016
That is what you get when you feel your own mouth is too filthy to pray to your God. Even men of old that did terrible things still go to God in prayer on their own. You go to there house to preach, they ask for prayer. If the person wey dey preach no come your house nko you no go pray?
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
brown roofers!!! haha
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
The heart of man.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by achorladey: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
These scripture fits both Man and the Lady. 2 Tim 3:6;7 From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, and lead by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth. These men and women mostly are guilty.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by chachanga: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
The lady's lost too much already; thank God, she was found on time.

There's not much to be established against the Alfa except on grounds of obtaining money by fraudulent means, extortion, kidnapping, rape, torture; well, i'd say enough to put him away for the next 25 years, if the judge wants to do his job right!

Ladies, ladies, ladies! Take it easy with all these "dream obsessions" o. They make you cheap prey in the hands of dubious, thieving scammers who won't hesitate at messing you up at the slightest opportunity.

Running around from one seer, prophet, alfa, imam, temple-master to the other often makes you the Last-Mugun-Standing (LSM) at the end of the day!

achorladey:
These scripture fits both Man and the Lady. 2 Tim 3:6;7 From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, and lead by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth. These men and women mostly are guilty.

You got it, man, you got it.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Very silly and stupid Man called Alfa. all this Alfa , you can't really av ur trust in den , dey are all devil and I pray God Almighty will punish them and condemn them to fire
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Fourwinds: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
ogorwyne:
See how these people destroy lives. Wickedness of man.

That was how one supposed Pastor came to my lodge way back in school to give me revelations. He asked me to buy so many strange things. I almost fell into it till I told my mom and she took me to my dad's room immediately. They so threatened the guy that he was calling them always to apologize out of fear. My mom actually dragged me to my dad's room because i was demanding for cash to buy the fetish items even when I knew it was bad. She tried talking to me but I didn't want to listen, this guy mentioned some things that he wasn't supposed to know, he even said I was going to die and that he will be my spiritual father and husband, he told me he didn't want me to have a boyfriend again. I eventually went to the church where the claimed he was a pastor and no one knew him. Thank God I told my mom everything that day, on a normal day would have left some details to myself. Thinking about that experience makes me realize how gullible I was.
thank God for ur life...God go kill dat person five years before he or she think of planning evil against me.. no juju go work on me...I have said it dat girls are so easy to deceive by pastors and alfas.. I no want any useless revelation from any pastor or alfa... I'm a priest of my own self...God reveals things to me
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2016
I just came to check the name and I was not disappointed.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by ogorwyne(f): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fourwinds:
thank God for ur life...God go kill dat person five years before he or she think of planning evil against me.. no juju go work on me...I have said it dat girls are so easy to deceive by pastors and alfas.. I no want any useless revelation from any pastor or alfa... I'm a priest of my own self...God reveals things to me
Anybody can be deceived. But a man who knows who he is and who has God as a foundation can never be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Candlelight And Burial Held For Cairo Based Man Burnt To Death By His Wife - Vid / Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Pastor Mike Oliseh Rapes Church Member’s Twin Daughters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.