Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,610 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Fibroid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fibroid (372 Views)

Fibroid, Ulcer....Diabetes and how to Last long on bed solution / Photos: Woman ‘defecated’ Fibroid During Deliverance Prayer In A Church / Miracle:- She Kept Massive Fibroid For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibroid by ako1tse: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2016
i have a friend who had fibroid and was operated though she is 35 years old still single, then i asked her what caused the fibroid she told me the doctor said its lack of sex that she has not had sex for the past 5 years.

note: she is cook who rarely have time to go out, please i want to know if she can still have a child again because now she is going to 36 years old. please enlighten me more on this fibroid issue...

Thanks
Re: Fibroid by asadike(f): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Doctors in the house, come o, i need to learn too.
Re: Fibroid by Wolenice(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
I think its about pregnancy. I remember I once heard that a woman that undergoes fibroid removal operation needs to get pregnant ASAP. Because the nutrient that the fibroid would use to grow again would be the one that the foetus would eventually use to grow. Thereby causing the fibroid to die permanently. Still need confirmation from medical experts though.
Re: Fibroid by ako1tse: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2016
please am still waiting for medical expert to throw more light on this fibroid stuff for me cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want A Wedding Planner / Decorator In Ph. / Quality And Affordable Beddings From Poise Beddings / No Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.