Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

How Can You Attract That Right Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Attract That Right Man (556 Views)

Dear Single Women, This Is Why You Attract Married/unavailable Men / How To Know That He Is The Right Man / 6 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Healthy Sperm — Yes, U Read That Right PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Attract That Right Man by TFAwomanhood(f): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Wishing all my readers a lovely week ahead hope you had a lovely weekend? yesterday was fun hanging out with my friends and something caught my attention along the line,some matured single ladies walked in where we are,dressed half naked I couldn't get my gaze off them because I kept wondering how on earth would a lady wear this I could see her g string and half of her thighs out.

I thought I was the only one having this thought little did I know some guys at the other end to where we were was watching.one of the guys made a statement'Girls of Today' how will they ever see husband,the word rang in mind if a guy could say this then appearance is one of the traits in attracting that right man.

It's only God that can bring that man of our destiny across us but at the same time a lot of ladies don't understand what their appearance is accidentally portraying to some men,not all indecent dressed lady is bad but first impression last longer.Am not condemning any single lady here because am still single but i learn everyday.What the guy said brought about my topic

As a lady how can you attract that right man?

A times you wonder why the wrong men approach you Or why you are not succeeding in your relationship there are some proven rules you should adapt to prayerfully if you must succeed though it's only God that can do it but you have to also work on yourself,there are changes you must make to give room for a fruitful relationship.

At this stage of your life I am sure you do not have the time for foolishness and stupidity,a man who plays around is not the one for you.if you are ready to settle down and it seems you are not connecting with the right guy apart from your effort in praying you may also need to look inward and make some changes.Take a look at your lifestyle there may be areas in which you need to effect some changes if you want to attract the right kind of man for you and be successful in the relationship.

Appearance
You need to know how to dress well people see who you are before they hear what you have to say.The clothes you wear play a major role in attracting people into your life,men are attracted by what they see first before they even try to find out what stuff you are made up of on the inside.You might be that person with fantastic idea,very knowledgeable and carry a lot on the inside but if you have a poor presentation,you will remain single than necessary.

Let's be real with ourselves we ladies looks or packaging go a long way to influence our choice on daily basis,nevertheless in trying to look presentable be conscious of the type of image you present by your choice of dressing because you may attract the wrong kind of men into your life
A man who is flashy will attract ladies who just want to grab what he has to offer likewise a woman who dresses indecently will only attract men who want to have a piece of her because she will be misjudged for a woman of easy virtue and every man who comes around her just want to have their way with her.

Looking good is a good business when you understand your body type and wear what flatters your body and does not expose too much flesh and don't be old fashioned either.Look trendy though what may be trendy may not do your personality any good if your idea of looking trendy is showing off cleavages, putting on a colorful hair you may be sending the wrong signal you are not a wife material the same goes for ladies too if you meet a man that is sagging, keeps curled hair.dig deep he might not be a husband material too.

Know What You Want
If he is a time waster or one of the other unserious types who will never commit to you,dump him now.Go out to where you can meet and mix with people a man won't come and talk to you when you are watching a movie or reading a novel in your bedroom.you must become very visible for him to notice and approach.if you are shy get close to out going ladies who will take you to the right social gatherings where you can connect to the right people

You may have a job that dosen't give you time, you don't have to choose between your career and your relationship you can adjust your time in away that you have time for your love life to flourish and succeed.try to socialize people think it is a virtue to not have a social life,well not all gatherings are unprofitable or useless unless your motive of hanging out is useless.i remember a friend she was meant to go to the cinema with some of her friends but at the end the outing was canceled but she decided to go on her own and that was practically her first time in the cinema she met a guy that night and they exchanged numbers, after a few days they met to eat dinner together when they finished the guy suggested they pass the night in his house which she vehemently declined.not wanting to express his disappointment he kept asking her for dinner dates for the whole week but she stood her ground.6 months gone by bisi stood her ground her fiancé has to promise no sex relationship a year before she agreed to sleep in his house.

What am I bringing out from this story is that know what you want ,I tell you most guys don't come to you with the intention of taking you to the alter but you are the person to convince him on why you are the right person for that journey.there is every possibility that the guy was just looking for a fling the night they met but his attitude changed about her perhaps because no lady has ever played hard to get but bisi did and made all the difference.even though they might have had carnal knowledge of themselves but the impression is still carrying them on.bisi knew what she wanted.

So to we single ladies first impression last longer, appearance also show the manner.know the kind of places you go to you can't be at a strip club and attract a good man.Always stay focused and Be wise.for more articles you can visit and like my Facebook page womanhood with TFA.thanks
Re: How Can You Attract That Right Man by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Interesting.... grin

Nice one Op.....cheesy

*makydebbie come read ooo

Re: How Can You Attract That Right Man by TFAwomanhood(f): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2016
@SANDOSKI thanks.
Re: How Can You Attract That Right Man by tee59(f): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Well done.
Re: How Can You Attract That Right Man by Vinshu(f): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2016
Lol
Re: How Can You Attract That Right Man by Vinshu(f): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Some people find their partner in strip clubs. I know of 6 grin

Nice article though.
Re: How Can You Attract That Right Man by makydebbie(f): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Interesting.... grin

Nice one Op.....cheesy

*makydebbie come read ooo
lol...i dey come oo...make i watch fight finish....but ur pic shaa is that not snape in harry potter?
Re: How Can You Attract That Right Man by TFAwomanhood(f): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2016
@Vinshu it is well o six?but the reality be faced.thanx for your comment
Re: How Can You Attract That Right Man by RexKexMilann: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Nice one OP.

You don't have to put up an act to attract anybody. What happens when you get tired of acting and your real self pops out? Just be the best of yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Money Cannot Waste / The 10 Reasons Why Breaking Up Is Too Hard To Do / What Is Your Best Quote From Miss Nairaland2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.