Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS (36514 Views)

IPOB Lions Squad Equivalent To US Marines Move To Umuahia To Protect Nnamadikanu / IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) / Check Out Face On Governor Wike As He Takes Selfies With A Group Of Women (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by jaymichael(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
ivyy:
Nigerian soldiers are not that bad. tongue
Na who teh you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by eleko1: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin .
kenkenn:
The US army or Marine is a thing of pride but here, even policeman will never allow you take pix with him when he is on uniform...

If am lying...try am (Ur face go swell pass Mama Itoro fufu)
Dem fit kal persin assassin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by ivyy(f): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
jaymichael:
Na who teh you?

I saw it in a dream grin. Seriously though, some are actually friendly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
the kind slap wey this man for don receive for Nigeria, next time if u see army no be person go tell u to switch off ur phone before u snap dem by mistake

No wonder some people refer to Nigeria as a Zoo!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
kenkenn:
The US army or Marine is a thing of pride but here, even policeman will never allow you take pix with him when he is on uniform...

And yet I have pictures with some military and police.

Maybe they can smell your fear or you have bad approach.

Also, some police don't like pictures of them taken. It's against our constitution. Search YouTube.
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
yeah grin grin my dear friend Dr. Reward Nsirim ...spread the worth in your message ...
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by czarr(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
whiteybankz:
am I the only one seeing this thing is photoshopped? kiss undecided
you are the only one!
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by daveP(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
ivyy:
Maybe, maybe not. but they should loosen up and be friends with the people they swore to guard, defend. They fact that the Marines smiled for his selfie doesn't take an iota of combat intelligence away from them. They(Nig military) need to throway their image of brutish acts and get a new one. Intelligence over Brute force anyday!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by enigma2007(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
imepaul:
Nigeria my country!.....

No go fucck wit soldiers o especially doz abokii soldiers wey e b say d only english wey dem understand na "Fire"

Dude Stop! I dey office....hahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
cool what a wonderful life achievement grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Gkemz: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Try it Nigeria your name will become sorry as the soldiers will beat a hell out of you after branding you a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Almaiga: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Make i copy this guy. Abeg anybody know the closest place wey i fit see our naigerian Army make i follow snap selfie with them?
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Mikeiron78(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pamelayoung:
I love mariners, marine all the way.

Mariners They are Marines.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by ivyy(f): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
daveP:
Maybe, maybe not. but they should loosen up and be friends with the people they swore to guard, defend. They fact that the Marines smiled for his selfie doesn't take an iota of combat intelligence away from them. They(Nig military) need to throway their image of brutish acts and get a new one. Intelligence over Brute force anyday!!

I agree Dave being friendly takes absolutely nothing away from them. For some, i blame it on the level of training they have been exposed to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Incomparable. Great photo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by m2dl: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
onosprince:
If na naija he take try this selfie, na graphic pics the op for add as the title.

ave taken countless selfies with d npf n Navy parade .. its nothing tough,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by byteem: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gkemz:
Try it Nigeria your name will become sorry as the soldiers will beat a hell out of you after branding you a terrorist.

BEAT KEE.. I SEY DEM GO TAKE SELFIE WITH YA DEAD BODY..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Daraph(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
How does this news stop me from gaining admission into the Federal University of Technology,Akure this year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Skmoda360(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
ivyy:
So what are they ''baddest''.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Btruth: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
I have a dream. That one day, we will be able to shot some action film from the Aso rock presidential office.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by RaptorX: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nigerian soldiers are by and large just a bunch of illiterates with a self esteem problem, why they flew into rage with the slightest provaction from the so called bloody civilians. Even that guy could take a pic with them wearing camouflage and nothing will happen, and people saying this is photoshopped don't know how disciplined American military are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by dmltoyin(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
This made me remember a day I had to take a bus from Lagos back to my PPA @ Akwa Ibom and the driver said “make una keep una fone ooo. Soldier dey front. Wen we reach dia front and they catch u dey press fone or receive call. Na O.Y.O u dey coz dem go collect the fone break, delay bus and harrass u join. I don tell una oo"
I quickly kept my fone jeje even put am for silent

But I started wondering how pressing my fone affects the soldiers. Like what's their biz if I'm pressing my fone. I'm not the driver and if I look suspicious, why not tell me to alight d bus and interrogate me.
But who born me not to comply
Dia face sef no dey smile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by imepaul(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
enigma2007:

Dude Stop! I dey office....hahahahaha cheesy

Oga morning sir!..
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Larryfest(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
kenkenn:

Simply because they are rogues in uniform
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by frisky2good(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
He come even get mind back them grin

kenkenn:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by aalangel(f): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Esseite:
Painful but true....... in the long run, we can't even be compared.

Thats if your not interrogated to death by dss..

Someone I know was walking past DSS office here in Lagos. Their security said he should cross over.
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by shiki(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
kenkenn:

Lie lie
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by samsam2019: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
And then some idiots will be fighting to keep this useless country together

In saner climes military personnel see it as a pride when citizens take pictures with them but in Nigeria our soldiers and police are worse than animals

This is why you see police and army children, they don't do well in life

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cheiiiii.....Dr Reward Nsirim my classmate n friend. Kwontinu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by daveP(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
ivyy:

I agree Dave being friendly takes absolutely nothing away from them. For some, i blame it on the level of training they have been exposed to.
True. I imagine the kind of reaction to call to serve would be like if our Forces were friendly and had a good image among even a group of kids.
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by ivyy(f): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Skmoda360:

So what are they ''baddest''.
I can not confirm nor deny grin grin
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Guyman02: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
In naija after serious beating the private will ask you 'Am I fear You?' grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Barred From Traveling Abroad, Ordered To Return Home - Kogi Reports / Clean-Up Committee Eases Traffic In Obalende, Clears Illegal Parks, Garages / Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.