Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS (36516 Views)

IPOB Lions Squad Equivalent To US Marines Move To Umuahia To Protect Nnamadikanu / IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) / Check Out Face On Governor Wike As He Takes Selfies With A Group Of Women (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Mekurexx: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lol Very true!. typical 9ja strategy
byteem:
NAIJA KEE...

DEM GO FIRST RIDDLE UR BODY WITH BULLET ...CON CALL U BOKOHARAM... THEN AFTER DEM GO PUBLISH UR DEAD BODY ON TOP SOCIAL MEDIA AS CELEBRATION OF VICTORY AGAINST BOKOHARAM...
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by fireforfire: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
jboy73:
Photoshop

Shut up dia. It's not photoshop
I know d guy. He was far far my senior in secondary skool. And he's on my Facebook friend list

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by MistadeRegal(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Well, nice shot. I notice the Marines and Navy stopped for your selfie. Congrats.
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Humulity: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
whiteybankz:
am I the only one seeing this thing is photoshopped? kiss undecided

Not so, take a good look at the sunshade; it's reflecting the marine and flag.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by seangy4konji: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Swear down. Nigeria is zoo and us is heaven.

Ordinary yellow fever will nag when your phone is out. Look at smart men well dressed and clean.

Dem no deh tell person oooo. Don't waste your talent on this zoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by kizz007: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
u need to up grade your sense of reasoning. U must be a member of bad Belle people association of NL. Mtchwww
whiteybankz:
am I the only one seeing this thing is photoshopped? kiss undecided
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by kenoz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Kenturkey048(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mikehell:
That is the clear differences between their military and our touts in military uniform cool
guy na. True talk u voice..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Nusaf: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
ivyy:

I agree Dave being friendly takes absolutely nothing away from them. For some, i blame it on the level of training they have been exposed to.
It is not just as if the training influenced them, they were directly indoctrinated not to mingle with civilians. They call such mingling 'fraternisation', whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by blkmum700: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
i will try this tomorrow at maryland cantonment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by armadeo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
onosprince:
If na naija he take try this selfie, na graphic pics the op for add as the title.

This is awesomely funny. Nigerian police would injure you even if they are just standing and you snap them in the background. Go's rescue us in this country.

If you wear camo abroad it's your headache but here it's to misbehave in public. Reorientation cannot even help because some people are beyond redemption.

To all those who are successful in the police recruitment I wish you the best but if you knowingly carry out evil acts we will see your obituary here and click like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by armadeo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
blkmum700:
i will try this tomorrow at maryland cantonment.p

You're a deaf man walking if you try it.
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nigeria is filled up with aggressive people. Why do Nigerians scream and shout when talking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
onosprince:
If na naija he take try this selfie, na graphic pics the op for add as the title.

True talk...

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by tsdarkside(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
tahhh...america and is armies are brutish type of people...

have you forgoting what they did in libya,afganistan,irak??.....guy,give me a break.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF9P5vIzYyE&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLF9P5vIzYyE&has_verified=1
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by ibrokola(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
[Did you attempt taking permission first?
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by DJEhimond(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
the kind slap wey this man for don receive for Nigeria, next time if u see army no be person go tell u to switch off ur phone before u snap dem by mistake
Guy, kham dan before you kill people with laff for here o
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by timpaker(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Reward Nsirim - one of Nigeria' best writer.

His book "Fresh Air" is one of my best Nigerian story book.

Those days of book jam at silver bird library.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by talk2flash(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
oh my God see how neat they are
full of hardwork, neat, cheerful and also socialized

but come to naija,
navy and airforce will wear one khaki for days
wish am were lyk dem via marines and navy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by DJEhimond(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
the kind slap wey this man for don receive for Nigeria, next time if u see army no be person go tell u to switch off ur phone before u snap dem by mistake
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by okikiosibodu(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
kenkenn:
The US army or Marine is a thing of pride but here, even policeman will never allow you take pix with him when he is on uniform...

If am lying...try am (Ur face go swell pass Mama Itoro fufu)

byteem:
NAIJA KEE...

DEM GO FIRST RIDDLE UR BODY WITH BULLET ...CON CALL U BOKOHARAM... THEN AFTER DEM GO PUBLISH UR DEAD BODY ON TOP SOCIAL MEDIA AS CELEBRATION OF VICTORY AGAINST BOKOHARAM...

Freaking hilarious. But of a truth, our soldiers are nice people. I served in a military barrack. It's when they put on that their uniform that some of them have their brains shut down. Trust me, you will really love a Nigerian soldier when he is not in uniform. They are juvial and lively. I love the 1st pix, and the officers were smiling (meaning they knew he was about to snap dem). In Nigeria here, who born that person wey go go stand for Army front to snap pix esp we they are on parade? Them go first break the phone beyond repairs, before the guy begin dey cut stubborn grass with blunt cutlass under the hot sun then he will tell us if the gutter is wet or not, be rollin inside a stinking gutter. Then Then will do frog jump that will never make h joints remain the same. *speaks like a Nigerian soldier* YOU DON BUY JOB

I love Nigerian Army (NA)

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by lordkhalifa(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
See how those oyibo navel officers fine, but nigeria navi them face ugly like say nah same mama and papa gave birth to all of them
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2016
and they will tell us that nigeria police, army, navy etc na our friend
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by GLOBALINF: 12:20am On Jun 07, 2016
byteem:
NAIJA KEE...

Can't stop grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by naijacentric(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
See how those oyibo navel officers fine, but nigeria navi them face ugly like say nah same mama and papa gave birth to all of them
inferiority complex guy upgrade ur self esteem
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by pussyeater(m): 1:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Idiotman! photoshop undecided
Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by lordkhalifa(m): 5:59am On Jun 07, 2016
naijacentric:
inferiority complex guy upgrade ur self esteem
zombie the truth is always bitter, go and try it in front of ordinary Nigeria civil defence parading and see if you will live to tell your story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by naijacentric(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
zombie the truth is always bitter, go and try it in front of ordinary Nigeria civil defence parading and see if you will live to tell your story
mumu dont generalize

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by lordkhalifa(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2016
naijacentric:
mumu dont generalize
swerve and hide your face, you Wanna make me throw up

Zombie Alert

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2016
THAT SHOWS HOW LOW AND BARBARIC OUR MILITARY IS.THAT'S WHY THEY FIND IT SO DIFFICULT TO DEFEAT BOKO HARAM BECAUSE OF THEIR USELESS GRA GRA AND CLUELESSNESS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS by goldedprince: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2017
see how happy they look. compare that to a nigerian army group pic hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.