Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

The Pregnant Turkey - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Pregnant Turkey (1286 Views)

The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! / The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl / Laugh At The Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pregnant Turkey by feelgood(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2006
The Pregnant Turkey

One year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's house for the traditional feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to play a trick. She told my sister that she needed something from the store.

When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen and inserted it into the turkey. She then stuffed the turkey again. She put the bird(s) back in the oven to cook.

When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something, she reached in and pulled out the little bird.

With a look of total shock on her face, my mother exclaimed, "Patricia, you've cooked a pregnant bird!"

At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry.

It took the family two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!
Re: The Pregnant Turkey by Oracle(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2006
ha ha
thatz funny, pregnant Turkey
Re: The Pregnant Turkey by Mystique(f): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2007
Re: The Pregnant Turkey by nuesednutlofa: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
2006 thread.

No brains then

(1) (Reply)

Stupid People. / Easy New Year Resolutions / Faulty Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.