Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (80773 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by teebell999(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya now! no need to announce or make noise. Mumus!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by theEYe21(f): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
princechigzy:

Aso Rock, the presidential villa is one of the most porous security infrastructure in west Africa.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by teebell999(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
bondingman:
so the missile launch was to bomb aso rock?
no wonder buhari feigned sickness and ran to UK.
COWARD!

smh
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

What did you say about the murder of peaceful massob members by the NA?

Isn't that terrorism also?

I don't support militancy, but the enemy of my enemy...

#CondemnAllEvil

I encourage our young soldiers to remember they have a duty to protect all citizens. The Soldiers are not your enemy because many of them died protecting the country.

They are not perfect.

However, Praising evil because of tribal and ethnic bigotry is Evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Emmatdayo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:

lol even with mouthrino una go still relegate
lol tel me, frm the bottom of ur heart do u think that is possible grin
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Kenturkey048(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
theEYe21:
Na so e dey easy to bomb aso Rock? undecided
omo anytin easy for nigeria oo.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by mikolo80: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
theEYe21:
very easy. but not now that they've warned them it won't
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Christianwalas(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Lol

After bombing and conquering Aso Rock the lead militant will knock on Buhari's door like.....

Bubu,aswear am fantastically unarmed!!!

Come make we talk peace.....

Lol... Dis guy ehhh
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

Have you forgotten how your soldiers fled when faced with boko haram? They ran to Chad and started doing okada business.

You live to fight another day. When the Soldiers came back armed, they wiped out a lot of the terrorists in Sambisa Forest and saved thousands of lives. True Heroes.

#ShallNeverBeInVain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by malele(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
dROC1:
Empty threats from hungry attention seekers...nothing of such will happen tomorrow as they just want to create panic in the polity.
How can someone say they will bomb all military installations in the country at the same time??

Even The US with their drones have not been able to bomb all known ISIS strongholds and some keyboard warrior thinks he'll just wake up and declare war on the Nigerian state when the location of any missile launch can be easily triangulated and leveled in minutes.

I urge all Nigerians to remain calm, nothing dey happen.
In as much as I don't believe this news from the avengers, nigeria does not have the capability of locating were a missile was shot from

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by frisky2good(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tuesday don reach finish.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Pyno30: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
But wait, weren't they warned by the NDA, to desist from making such senseless provocative statements. The FG is right, this guys are being sponsored by foreign bodies
That is why we should be more afraid of them. They have what it takes for any country to fight for them.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by shamecurls(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin

The threat is funny

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating in Sambisa Forest.

Who Gives A F*** About Militants and Terrorists who makes lives harder for the Citizens.

#ShallNeverBeInVain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by shamecurls(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
malele:

In as much as I don't believe this news from the avengers, nigeria does not have the capability of locating were a missile was shot from

Keep shot and don't say what you don't know
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Pyno30: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Esseite:
Well... in as much as i call it bluff.... i would still not go close to those areas mentioned..

I dont support it at all, but its better late than late..

well, information reaching us "mentioned structures are undergoing security drills"
The senators are well protected, call it bluff like I did, but protect your self....
lolz. U dön d fear for this small Joke
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Kenturkey048(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Nigeria has always been a time bomb waiting to explode..... Just a matter of time.
truth to God,,but make the time wait make I old die first.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by SuperSupremo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Christianwalas:

Lol... Dis guy ehhh
Lol

What I do u?

I thief your house
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Leke001: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
theEYe21:

na missile them call am o!...
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by goldman777: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Diz criminals may launch rockets from country bordering nigeria d cameroon border towns shuld be monitored by d nigerian army and neibouring countries alerted like,niger,chad,cameroon and benin.this terrorist really want to score a cheap point the nigerian armed forces must not leave aby stone un turned
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by abbey621(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
I support total annihilation of all terrorist group or individuals since these clowns have shown us they are no longer small militants but full blown terrorists. I'm glad they've identified their targets and I hope they have the insight to remember some of their brothers and sisters work in those buildings, just like Boko Haram, I doubt these guys care if their fellow Niger-Deltans are part of the collateral damage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by cocktopuss: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tomorrow is close.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Marvelous101: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is slowly becoming some serious shits.....God help us
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by malele(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
shamecurls:

Keep shot and don't say what you don't know

Hey this is what am sure of, u local country can't detect an incoming missile, let alone from the spot it was fired from.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Btruth: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why some people will always like to play April fool all the time beat my imagination.

Jokers! smiley

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Rotimi47: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Laughing in Swahili because talk is cheap! Tuesday is in some couple of hours.

They tend to forget that, Boko haram which is well armed and better trained by popular terrorist groups from Africa to the middle East and part of asia, made so much noise but they're now getting their ass kicked big time.

I just hope their propaganda won't make the military resort to using brute force in the Niger Delta and other militia groups using the oppurtunity to go on a vendetta.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Esseite:
Well... in as much as i call it bluff.... i would still not go close to those areas mentioned..

I dont support it at all, but its better late than late..

well, information reaching us "mentioned structures are undergoing security drills"
The senators are well protected, call it bluff like I did, but protect your self....
you called it bluff and you're running, why didn't you just stayed to confirm if is bluff or not. ND deserves better than what is given.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by malele(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating in Sambisa Forest.

Who Gives A F*** About Militants and Terrorists who makes lives harder for the Citizens.

#ShallNeverBeInVain
Nigerian soldiers are more of terrorist than the Niger delta avengers.

They kill unarmed civilians at will.
Ur country military can not stand any country in combat.
There profession is strictly to subdue civilians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by samcolee(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
dROC1:
Empty threats from hungry attention seekers...nothing of such will happen tomorrow as they just want to create panic in the polity.
How can someone say they will bomb all military installations in the country at the same time??

Even The US with their drones have not been able to bomb all known ISIS strongholds and some keyboard warrior thinks he'll just wake up and declare war on the Nigerian state when the location of any missile launch can be easily triangulated and leveled in minutes.

I urge all Nigerians to remain calm, nothing dey happen.
was same with USA till Osama bin laden surfaced. Though i don't support this
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by malele(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
abbey621:
I support total annihilation of all terrorist group or individuals since these clowns have shown us they are no longer small militants but full blown terrorists. I'm glad they've identified their targets and I hope they have the insight to remember some of their brothers and sisters work in those buildings, just like Boko Haram, I doubt these guys care if their fellow Niger-Deltans are part of the collateral damage.

Please define a terrorist for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.