Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup (852 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup by BaryPresh(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sufficiently after studies and research, I am submissively glad to compose that this what

Ladies Do After Break-Up. This article is to give a little understanding on the adorable and clever things Nigerian women do after separation.

1. DELETE HIS NUMBER: This is dependably the first and main move. When the person makes them extremely upset, the following thing is to erase his number. Yet, you know what's irritating about this? It doesn't change anything on the grounds that despite everything they have the ex's phone number offhand. Ask them in five years, regardless they recall!

2. THEY BECOME RELATIONSHIP EXPERTS: I know a great many people can identify with this. They all have that companion who had a terrible separation and next thing, she supposes she has a BSc in dating. Connections and relationships turn into her most loved subject. She all of a sudden needs to give relationship exhortation at the smallest chance, regardless of the fact that hers did not work. She knows how not to date a person.

3. END BORN AGAIN: When a person whom they adored so much breaks their hearts, next thing is church. They overlooked God was their friend before the separation, however when the separation happens, they have the front column in chapel, their voices would be the loudest amid administration and would go to chapel 10 times each day on the off chance that they need to. A few Muslims even begin wearing hijab. Be that as it may, when they discover love once more, it's starting over from the beginning. Express gratitude toward God our God is a Merciful One!

4. TEAM SINGLE AND LOVING IT: Ladies dependably have a feeling of strengthening after an awful separation. You begin to see things like,‪#‎teamsingleandlovingit‬, ‪#‎teamsingleforever‬ and so forth despite the fact that they are kicking the bucket inside. They all of a sudden have our little NGOs and get to be susceptible to men. I feel sorry for a few toasters amid this period since they will smell pepper!

5. PIGGING OUT AND DRINKING: It's after a separation that they recollect that food is their closest companion. They would purchase the enormous dish of dessert and the greatest dish of KFC chicken, or even purchase a container of liquor and simply toast trance. The reality of the situation is, it doesn't improve the way they feel yet they do it at any rate!

Full post here: http://www.feelphc.com/2016/06/10-things-nigerian-ladies-do-after-breakup.html

Re: 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup by merit12(f): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bravo
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Op you are correct.....
Especially No.1.... Dey first thing I go do na to delete him number.cry from my phone, Bt dey contact still dey for my brain...gringrin

gringrin

3. END BORN AGAIN: When a person whom they adored so much breaks their hearts, next thing is church. They overlooked God was their friend before the separation, however when the separation happens, they have the front column in chapel, their voices would be the loudest amid administration and would go to chapel 10 times each day on the off chance that they need to.

Lol........gringringrin

Re: 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup by dannyben5: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
and this is what i do

Re: 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup by theEYe21(f): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ladies are gonna love this grin
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Binging in food and alcohol are common. I've been there, done that. Its my only way to comfort myself before I can move on.
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup by Yuneehk(f): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Most girls are guilty of number 1 including me. I not only delete his number, I block him on bbm & whatsapp, and unfriend him on Facebook just so I don't get to see his posts, photos and messages cry
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup by rosieluv(f): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yuneehk:
Most girls are guilty of number 1 including me. I not only delete his number, I block him on bbm & whatsapp, and unfriend him on Facebook just so I don't get to see his posts, photos and messages cry
chai i also do dat too. i jes dnt wantu see anityn dat reminds me of him

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yuneehk:
MY ex did same for me, buh came back begging for my GBOLA cool

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Are You? / Naija Big Girl Confesses After Forcing Another Man To Accept Her Pregnancy / She Got Served For Trying To Insult Poor Boyfriends Girls Do Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.