Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam (1910 Views)

Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God / Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion / Why Muslims Cannot Live In Peace With Non-Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by truthman2012(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Do you wonder why despite clear evidences that islam is not from God, muslims still stick to it?

Do you wonder why despite allahh saying muslims will first go to hellfire for an indefinite period (Qur'an 3:185, 19:68:72), yet they could not desist from their arch-enemy who want to send them to hell?

The reason is: it took Satan about 650 years of thorough planning to destroy the finished work of salvation Jesus did. Satan is an arch-spirit far greater than man in power and wisdom. If he does something within a minute, no man is capable of undoing it forever. You can imagine how difficult it is to undo islam he planned for for as long as 650 years. Therefore, ordinary evidences or letting muslims know the truth may not suffice. They need the intervention of the Lord Jesus for deliverance.

When someone is under satanic boundage, no amount of physical efforts can deliver such a person. I have witnessed a situation where the wife charmed the husband and he becames a slave to the wife. No amount of advice from friends and family could work. It was after the death of the woman during child delivery that the husband's eyes got clear and discovered he was under manipulation.

I heard the story of a man who used to patronize a prostitute. The woman spiritually manipulated the man into real marriage. They were married for 25 years with 5 children. But the woman needed to be making a certain sacrifice sporadically to revive the potency of the charm, which she did for more than 24 years. She stopped the sacrifice believing it is no more necessary because of the length of time she had done it. So, she stopped.

One day the husband came home from work and when he saw the woman he exclaimed: woman, what are you doing in my house? I used to know you as a prostitute in so and so place, why are you in my house? For good 25 years, the man had been under spiritual manipulations and it would have been so for his entire life if the woman didn't stop reviving the charm. The Devil is up to anything evil.

Another example is that of a lunatic. He wouldn't know he is not normal. I have seen a mad man calling sane people mad. He would only discover he is mad after he is delivered.

The moment a person recites ''shahada'' allahh sends after him/her at least two jinns (demons). A muslim lady confessed every muslim has two jinns attached to him/her. This is the reason nothing reasonable about the falsehood of islam makes sense to muslims. You would even be amazed what defence they are putting up. It doesn't matter their level of education. It is not their fault, they are under islamic (satanic) manipulations.

Jesus said: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come (Mat. 24:14)

God expects the Gospel of Jesus to be preached till the END OF THE WORLD. Islam is the introduction of the Devil.

May God in His mercies deliver the muslims from satanic boundage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by ninovandross(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2016
the greatest problem of man is RELIGION

1 Like

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by truthman2012(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2016
ninovandross:
the greatest problem of man is RELIGION

Wrong.
The greatest problem of man is SATAN.

Anyway, the thread is not addressing atheists.
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by peteregwu(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
You are very much correct. Islam is a spell in the life of Muslims. One of our pastor was preaching the gospel and an alpha asked him secreltely, "I have been looking for a way to come out but it is impossible, because their is a curse upon anyone that comes out of Islam from generation to generation." I have come to realise that without doubt Islam is demonic and from Satan himself. Look at the fruits of Islam; blood shed, killings, sacrifices, worship of kabba,hatred, polygamy approved, and marrying girl child etc. Infant a lot more.. .May Jesus deliver them.

Take a look at the Middle East, Muslims don't have peace every where.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by truthman2012(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2016
peteregwu:
You are very much correct. Islam is a spell in the life of Muslims. One of our pastor was preaching the gospel and an alpha asked him secreltely, "I have been looking for a way to come out but it is impossible, because their is a curse upon anyone that comes out of Islam from generation to generation." I have come to realise that without doubt Islam is demonic and from Satan himself. Look at the fruits of Islam; blood shed, killings, sacrifices, worship of kabba,hatred, polygamy approved, and marrying girl child etc. Infant a lot more.. .May Jesus deliver them.

Hummn !

True talk.
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by ninovandross(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2016
truthman2012:

Wrong.

yea it is, and am not an atheists
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by asalimpo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
ninovandross:
yea it is, and am not an atheists
So what are you doing with religion,if it so detrimental?
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by cckris: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
If any Mod hides this Topic GREAT WRATH will follow, & as implacable as the demonic jinns.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
peteregwu:

Liar!
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by truthman2012(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oyin93:
Liar!

May God deliver you in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by bash4us(m): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
@Op, Why not face your faith and strive for salvation and let God judge at an appointed time. What right do u have to judge anyone?

1 Like

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
truthman2012:

May God deliver you in Jesus name.
and u too,hypocrite!
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by truthman2012(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
bash4us:
@Op, Why not face your faith and strive for salvation and let God judge at an appointed time. What right do u have to judge anyone?

The Bible says if a watchman failed to blow the trumphet when danger is coming, people would die but their blood will be required of the watchman. If I have the opportunity to warn the muslims, I am under a duty to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by truthman2012(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oyin93:

and u too,hypocrite!

Hypocrite ?

I wouldn't blame you, your problem is as stated in the thread. May you be delivered from satanic deception.

Allah has told you in a clear term that he is the best of deceiver, yet you couldn't discern because you are under manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
truthman2012:

Hypocrite ?

I wouldn't blame you, your problem is as stated in the thread. May you be delivered from satanic deception.

Allah has told you in a clear term that he is the best of deceiver, yet you couldn't discern because you are under manipulation.
u d one being manipulated here

1 Like

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by truthman2012(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oyin93:

u d one being manipulated here

How?
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by analice107: 12:33am On Mar 12, 2016
truthman2012:
Do you wonder why despite clear evidences that islam is not from God, muslims still stick to it?

Do you wonder why despite allahh saying muslims will first go to hellfire for an indefinite period (Qur'an 3:185, 19:68:72), yet they could not desist from their arch-enemy who want to send them to hell?

The reason is: it took Satan about 650 years of thorough planning to destroy the finished work of salvation Jesus did. Satan is an arch-spirit far greater than man in power and wisdom. If he does something within a minute, no man is capable of undoing it forever. You can imagine how difficult it is to undo islam he planned for for as long as 650 years. Therefore, ordinary evidences or letting muslims know the truth may not suffice. They need the intervention of the Lord Jesus for deliverance.

When someone is under satanic boundage, no amount of physical efforts can deliver such a person. I have witnessed a situation where the wife charm the husband and he becomes a slave to the wife. No amount of advice from friends and family could work. It was after the death of the woman during child delivery that the husband's eyes got clear and discovered he was under manipulation.

I heard the story of a man who used to patronize a prostitute. The woman spiritually manipulated the man into real marriage. They were married for 25 years with 5 children. But the woman needed to be making a certain sacrifice sporadically to revive the potency of the charm, which she did for more than 24 years. She stopped the sacrifice believing it is no more necessary because of the length of time she had done it. So, she stopped.

One day the husband came home from work and when he saw the woman he exclaimed: woman, what are you doing in my house? I used to know you as a prostitute in so and so place, why are you in my house? For good 25 years, the man had been under spiritual manipulations and it would have been so for his entire life if the woman didn't stop reviving the charm. The Devil is up to anything evil.

Another example is that of a lunatic. He wouldn't know he is not normal. I have seen a mad man calling sane people mad. He would only discover he is mad after he is delivered.

The moment a person recites ''shahada'' allahh sends after him/her at least two jinns (demons). A muslim lady confessed every muslim has two jinns attached to him/her. This is the reason nothing reasonable about the falsehood of islam makes sense to muslims. You would even be amazed what defence they are putting up. It doesn't matter their level of education. It is not their fault, they are under islamic (satanic) manipulations.

Jesus said: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come (Mat. 24:14)

God expects the Gospel of Jesus to be preached till the END OF THE WORLD. Islam is the introduction of the Devil.

May God in His mercies deliver the muslims from satanic boundage.
I agree totally, and again if I may add, remember Satan challenged Yahweh that he also shall seat on a throne and be worshipped as God? Satan knew that fellow Angels don't worship themselves, so that worship must come from man, so, for Satan to have worshippers, he must come up with a religion. Now he didn't go entirely away from the Jedo-christian faith, he clung to the Abrahamic faith, he gave them a version of Christ, a version of the last day, a version of the anti Christ. Completely another gospel which looks like it, but indeed another. Satan convinced them that the Bible is corrupt so that they will look down on it. He filled them with a Haughty spirit, they claim to be the best while inside the fight to suppress inferiority complex. Just start a discussion with a Muslim, 5 mins, he starts shouting, screeching, he starts insulting you. Some even go to the extent of telling you that, you feel you are better than them. The spirt of Islam is cowardly. Even with the highly educated. They lack self confidence.
Having a form but denying the power thereof. Now when you try to evangelize the Muslims, they tell you they know Jesus more than you. The quote the Bible and twist the message.

Satan has his own religion, God is not going to stop him, He will allow Satan flex his muscles, then everything will come crumbling down like a pack of cards, dont worry. When the Anti-Christ shows his face. You and Muslims go fight for sit inside church. Make Satan show himself now, time dey come.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by analice107: 12:39am On Mar 12, 2016
truthman2012:

Wrong.

I tire Ooo. That one sef na atheist? See this worms. you never even finish secondary 'school, because your father buy you smart phone or you thief am, come NL come meet fools like Ifeness dey blaspheme God you want join. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by analice107: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2016
bash4us:
Have you left us to practice our faith? The Fulani herdsmen killing Christians everywhere are indeed leaving them to practice their faith right? What happened to you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by analice107: 12:45am On Mar 12, 2016
truthman2012:

How?
Sir. pls stop answering the small girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by truthman2012(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

I agree totally, and again if I may add, remember Satan challenged Yahweh that he also shall seat on a throne and be worshipped as God? Satan knew that fellow Angels don't worship themselves, so that worship must come from man, so, for Satan to have worshippers, he must come up with a religion. Now he didn't go entirely away from the Jedo-christian faith, he clung to the Abrahamic faith, he gave them a version of Christ, a version of the last day, a version of the anti Christ. Completely another gospel which looks like it, but indeed another. Satan convinced them that the Bible is corrupt so that they will look down on it. He filled them with a Haughty spirit, they claim to be the best while inside the fight to suppress inferiority complex. Just start a discussion with a Muslim, 5 mins, he starts shouting, screeching, he starts insulting you. Some even go to the extent of telling you that, you feel you are better than them. The spirt of Islam is cowardly. Even with the highly educated. They lack self confidence.
Having a form but denying the power thereof. Now when you try to evangelize the Muslims, they tell you they know Jesus more than you. The quote the Bible and twist the message.

Satan has his own religion, God is not going to stop him, He will allow Satan flex his muscles, then everything will come crumbling down like a pack of cards, dont worry. When the Anti-Christ shows his face. You and Muslims go fight for sit inside church. Make Satan show himself now, time dey come.

You are very correct.

I have always said it that islam is the religion where satan fulfilled his ambition to be worshiped as God. The reason satan was thrown down from heaven was his plan to overthrow God. That is the exact thing he did in islam. To achieve his plan, he condemned the word of God (the Bible) and replaced it with his own, the quran.

The funny thing is: the quran didn't say the real action satan took to rebel against God, it says satan refused to bow down to Adam. Why would God ask anybody to bow down for man? Bowing down is another name for worshiping. Would God command His angel to worship man? Look at the lie told by allahh. I tell you, muslims need deliverance to be able to see that allahh is a liar.

Today, muslims accuse the Christians of worshiping a man, Jesus. The same thing their allahh did by telling satan to worship Adam.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by UBScirgerefa(m): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
@Truthman2012... Muslims cling to Islam after compelling evidence showing that it is a product of an arab man's imaginations for the same reason that after Christianity has been proven to be a fraud, you still cling to it anyway... and hey, don't tell me you don't know all Abrahamic religions are from the devil (whatever that means)... so, why single out Islam?

1 Like

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by truthman2012(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
UBScirgerefa:
@Truthman2012... Muslims cling to Islam after compelling evidence showing that it is a product of an arab man's imaginations for the same reason that after Christianity has been proven to be a fraud, you still cling to it anyway... and hey, don't tell me you don't know all Abrahamic religions are from the devil (whatever that means)... so, why single out Islam?

Where is your proof that Abrahamic religion is from the devil.
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by UBScirgerefa(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
The moment you show me your proof that Islam is from this so-called "Devil", I won't vacillate to follow suit by showing you my proof as well...

1 Like

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by truthman2012(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
UBScirgerefa:
The moment you show me your proof that Islam is from this so-called "Devil", I won't vacillate to follow suit by showing you my proof as well...

Why do you still want me to give you proof that islam is from the devil when you have said it yourself? Refer to your post above. As an atheist, you are not in the position to defend islam as you don't believe in the existence of either Yahweh or allahh.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by UBScirgerefa(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
We'll continue tomorrow bro, got things to do...
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by Maamin(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
They are already been given to a reprobates mind..they have eyes but cannot see, they have ears but cannot hear. embarassed
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by ari3l(f): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2016
UBScirgerefa:

Prove it that abrahamaic religions are devilish, or be silent forever!

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by mustymatic(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
WOW! shocked
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by peteregwu(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2016
truthman2012:

Why do you still want me to give you proof that islam is from the devil when you have said it yourself? Refer to your post above. As an atheist, you are not in the position to defend islam as you don't believe in the existence of either Yahweh or allahh.

Don't mind him, he claimed to be an atheist but he lie about. Maybe himself also does not exist. His statement proves his claim as atheist is lies. He knows their is God, but he just subjected himself not to believe. Hahhaha
Re: Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam by adewaletb3(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
If only you can invest this your energy on something more efficient maybe africa would be more greater than this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com / Hints On Ablution & Daily Prayers / Islam As The Religion Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.